Pronouns: He/Him

Sexual Orientation: ⬛⬛⬛⬛

Marital Status: Taken

Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia

Date of Birth: December 12th, 1984

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Blood-Type: O+

Position: ???

What if? If Lance didn't get the Governor position, he would've applied for the Karakura Police Department unit instead.

Nationality: Russian

Appearance: As a Governor for Karakura, Lance Hara is a role model to society. Mr. Hara will be seen wearing professional attire when on the job and out in public. Lance has blonde wavy hair that compliments his hazel eyes. Across his face would be freckles speckled all over. Mr. Hara would be seen wearing a Howaito watch on his left wrist just beneath the crease of his sleeve. Lance also wears Retro Red Glasses and Rimless glasses, these 2 pairs are worn the most. A perfect amount of Sandalwood cologne would follow the male around, leaving the scent faintly behind him.

Physical Appearance Example:

Voice Claim: Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad

Wardrobe:

Skills
Listening:
With a job that displays role-modesty, Lance has good listening ears to hear others' opinions. However, Lance believes everyone should have this skill mastered. The key to making things right is to listen to others and see what they have to say.

Multiple Languages: Even though Lance’s native language is Russian when he moved to Karakura he had to learn Japanese to communicate with the civilians. However, over time Lance wanted to learn more languages that caught his attention. The known languages Mr. Hara knows would be Latin, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and English.

Critical Thinking: Since his early childhood Lance always observed his surroundings during situations. He tends to think out problems and try to get a solution.

Advantages and Disadvantages
Friendly:
Growing up, Lance learned that being friendly was the best thing to do rather than being rough.

Respectful: Adding to Lance being friendly, he learned to be respectful towards others as well. The male realized this was the way to gain respect for himself and grow his reputation.

Over-working: Even though working is a good thing, the male can tend to overwork himself which leads to stress or being mentally and physically drained.

Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Ect
Stress- Due to the male over-working himself most of the time stress tends to build up. Plus family issues.. it doesn't help ease the stress at all.

Poor Eyesight- Recently the male was diagnosed with poor eyesight making him have to wear prescribed glasses. Although the male now has most of his sunglasses prescribed.

Alignment Placement
Lance would be placed on the ‘Lawful Good’ section due to him helping people and trying to make changes to society. This would also make sense due to him joining the Karakura Government as a Governor. Into more depth, Lance wants to reshape Karakura into a much better society. He tends to establish better ways for the civilians to feel safer from the shadows that lurk beneath the small island. Mr. Hara does know that evil cannot be erased for good however, it can be decreased.

Relations
Monroe Family
Cousins to Lance, when he left for Karakura one of his close cousins tagged along with him. They both wanted to start fresh and have a better life.

Dōjima Family
Cousins to the ōtakemaru family.

Koichi Hara- Father [ALIVE]
“I can’t stay in the business forever. It's time I go live my life and you should support it.”

Haru Domen- Mother [ALIVE]
“I know you supported me for whatever path I chose. Thank you for being there for me, mother.”

Kenji Hara- Uncle [ALIVE]
“No need to contact me anymore...”

Darya Baranova- Aunt [ALIVE]
“I didn't force her... she just decided to come. Please understand that.”

Kaori Hara- Aunt [ALIVE]
“I didn't do anything wrong... please believe me.”

Unknown- Uncle [Widowed]
“I never met you, it was probably a good thing.”

Davina Hara- Grandmother [ALIVE]
"...”

Yorichi Hara- Grandfather [ALIVE]
“You disgust me for what you do. Don't pull me back into your mess.”

Shizuku ‘Loki’ Monroe- Close Cousin [ALIVE]
“Everything is going to be fine. You don't have to be afraid anymore.”

Kireina Tsu- Friend [ALIVE]
“I’m glad we met the day we became co-workers. The times where we hangout are good and sometimes entertaining. I hope it can stay this way.”

Asa Kai- Friend [ALIVE]
“Asa! I’m glad we met, and I love helping you. I sure hope our bond can grow only stronger.”

Kiyoko Akai- Boss/Friend? [ALIVE]
“We should hangout more, but overall I’m glad you put me on your team. Keep up the good work.”

Yun-Hae ‘Milani’ Kuujou- Daughter Figure [ALIVE]
“Hello my sweet girl, I’m proud of what you’ve accomplished. Never give up and keep on striving.”

Iris Cortez- Girlfriend [ALIVE]

"Well.. well.. look who it is. I love our friendship.. and now look where we are. Going out? That's crazy."

Annabell Sturm- Co-Workers, Friend? [ALIVE]
"We should hang out more... I only see you at the Town Hall if I'm lucky."

Tobias Green- Friend [ALIVE]
“Don’t let anyone get in your way. You’re a good kid and I can see the potential in you. Strive for what you desire.”

Likes/Dislikes
Likes- Green Tea (especially Kireina's recipe) Onigiri, his girlfriend, purple, red, gold, umbrella's (especially his Hello Kitty one) sunglasses, watermelon
Dislikes- All crime, beggars, immaturity, coffee, ice cream (it has a weird texture to him)

Extra

Lance's Official Playlist
Playlist

Favorite Animal:
Lion, the reason why Lance loves Lions is because of the pride and leadership it shows. It gives Lance the motivation to look up to and move on.

Favorite Color: Gold

Quotes
“Stop covering the problems with ink. It won’t go away.. You must erase the problems so it can disappear.”

“This place makes me so sick.. It needs to wake up. Everyone does.”

“Who knew a guy like me would come this far?”

Events
The Start
Ever since leaving Karakura, Lance’s grandpa, uncle, and aunts were frustrated by his acts. As they blamed Lance for taking his cousin, Loki, to Karakura by force. However, that wasn’t what happened. Lance was moving to Karakura for his education purposes and that was when Loki came up to Lance asking if she could tag along with him. Lance wouldn’t turn his close cousin down, so the male said she could. As the 2 were in Karakura, Yorichi was trying to get Lance to come back to Russia with Loki. Though, Lance was ignoring his messages as he didn’t want to be put in the family business. His focus was on something more important, the Government. This only made Yorichi upset even more, now wanting to do something no parent wanted to witness. Both of Lance’s parents did their best to prevent what would be hitting their son sooner than they thought.

Dear Lance Hara
Months went by without a message being sent to Lance from his grandpa. Lance finally thought that his grandfather understood what Lance wanted to do. He felt relief from this… though that was not the case. It was just the beginning of September when Lance went into his office at the Town Hall with a letter on his desk… only turning his day upside down.

There appeared to be a fine paper print letter envelope sealed with a wax stamp on your desk, the design on the stamp seemed to be a golden rose. You carefully examine and open the envelope, revealing a medium-sized letter filled with information that could shatter anyone’s heart to an extent; as the letter itself stated:

A Fresh Start For A Broken Man
After hearing the devastating news from his grandfather, Lance was now by himself with his cousin. Although, Lance didn’t give his cousin the shattering news yet. During this time, Lance went to the Town Hall to fill out paperwork to change his surname. The name “Hara” was erased from Lance, now referring to himself as Lance Valerian. He wasn’t a disgrace to his family… they just didn’t understand him. At least that is what he thought from his perspective. He kept the devastating news to himself… until he gets the courage to explain the news to his cousin. However… he knew when the time came… his co-workers would start questioning where the Hara surname went.

A Sneaky Theif
Weeks went by, Lance was now healed from his falling off the lighthouse. The blonde man was scouting out the plaza when a wounded civilian bumped into Lance. Lance felt horrible about this young wounded civilian helping the girl up, he tried to inform her to go see a doctor. As he was informing her of this, the female forced Lance to keep the focus on only her. Keeping his eyesight of what was now happening below him. As this was happening the man didn’t know that this wounded girl snuck into his pocket and found his wallet. Now pickpocketing 40,000 Yen. Lance would soon realize that the yen would be gone, and would have no clue where it has gone.

An Interview
Throughout his time of Governor, a reporter reached out to Lance asking if he’d like to do an interview. The male agreed to this and answered all the questions the reporter asked him. Several weeks went by and the two finished the report. Lance’s interview was published to Karakura about his position on Karakura’s News website. Civilians can check it out here:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakura-news-a-new-governor-in-town.54216/#post-182768

Departure
As the 2nd month came to the end of his job, Lance didn’t meet his quota. Which made him feel absolutely terrible. The male began to overthink that he might get fired for missing this quota. This led to him stressing out severely, making him not seem himself. He didn’t want to hear the words, “I’m sorry to inform you Lance, but I have to let you go.” He felt like he betrayed the community by not fulfilling his duty. This was his responsibility as a Governor, yet he blew it by missing the quota. Before he could even hear the words from the Mayor about his termination, Lance decided to prevent that. Now making his way to the Mayor’s office, sitting down and staring at his boss. The male apologize that he missed his quota and it only felt right that he took his leave from the faction to prevent this from happening again. He didn’t want the reputation of the faction to sink because of his mistakes. Lance turned in his Government ID badge to Mayor Akai. He packed up his office with cardboard boxes, now walking out of the Town Hall exit. Lance Otakemaru Valerian was no longer a Governor of this community, as he dreaded to his home with guilt.

Fanart/Screenshots
what_in_tornation.jpeg

unknown.PNG
Art credits to DUBU
unknown.jpeg

Lore
W.I.P

This biography is still a work in progress. If you have any questions about it or if you have a known connection with Lance and want to be added into the biography don't hesitate to dm KnotAlive#8433 or comment here. Have a good day.

Last edited:

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Update
- Added a 'Marital Status'
- Added Iris Cortez and Annabell Sturm into Relations
- Added 'Lance's Playlist' under the Extra Information. Click on the word Playlist and it'll bring you to the playlist. This playlist isn't finished yet.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
UPDATE 2
- Added 'Nicknames'
- Added 'Last Name 2.0'
- Changed relationship quotes for: Koichi Hara, Haru Domen, Kenji Hara, Darya Baranova, Kaori Hara, Davina Hara, Yorichi Hara, Shizuku 'Loki' Monroe
- Added Tobias Green under relations
- Added an "Events" section

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
UPDATE 3
- Edited 'Nicknames'
- Added 'Middle Surname'
- Added 'Dōjima Family' under Relations
- Added 'Zodiac'