mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Update the Server Map

PlondTooz

Level 3
What's your Minecraft Username?: PlondTooz
What's the title of your suggestion?: Update the Server Map

What's your suggestion?:
The server map when doing /map or looking in the school planner is severely outdated. Many of the estates are now gone and replaced, the business park isn't on the map, and in general, I estimate it to be over a year old. So of course update it. There are many ways to do so by literally looking up online so I don't see why especially when you still have a website committed to the map still.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
With a new map, new players can see the full world and understand where each building is located and where landmarks like the lighthouse, pier, parks, and estates are. This will help people understand the dynamic of the map better, and be able to see Karakura from above like they are seeing it from the ground level. Also many times people are confused about which apartment block is which, so a map showing where they are at can clear up the confusion. An example of this is a shop located under complex T. Many people asked where it was because there were no cords provided confusing for many people. Especially with the new business park, new dormitories, and in general new stuff going to be introduced I just think an interactive updated map would be a great addition to a new and improved Karakura.

mactatti

Level 13
+1
Agreed this needs a bit of TLC, as it is kinda hard for some people to track down plans around he on map. This will almost intensify the beginning players expire as,they don’t know where they are owing as need something to follow as most people are lost in Karakura Once they first join and sometimes the tutorial isn’t enough!

(Adding to the suggestion)
To add on to this suggestion though I think you should add a mechanism in the phone that allows a player to use a GPS!
It Would work with smartphone other phones and once you opened the Map app there would multiple options as a search bar of diffrent places such as Plaza, Etc and public places and apartment complexes aswell! Once found a place such as Complex D you would click on it and a yellow dotted line would lead the player to the location they’d like to be in!

tayfun

Level 67
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
big time +1
also, for the love of jod, make the handheld GPS devices accessible to everyone. i see people selling them for 90k yen at the auction house.

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
big time +1
also, for the love of jod, make the handheld GPS devices accessible to everyone. i see people selling them for 90k yen at the auction house.
shops are able to sell them now so ^_^ dont be fooled in buying the 90k gps’ guys

Users who are viewing this thread