mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Update the Server Map

EnderBubs

Level 57
+1

This would be so useful for new players. I remember during my NameMC days i used waypoints to help me locate places i wanted to go :sob:

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
What's your Minecraft Username?: PlondTooz
What's the title of your suggestion?: Update the Server Map

What's your suggestion?:
The server map when doing /map or looking in the school planner is severely outdated. Many of the estates are now gone and replaced, the business park isn't on the map, and in general, I estimate it to be over a year old. So of course update it. There are many ways to do so by literally looking up online so I don't see why especially when you still have a website committed to the map still.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
With a new map, new players can see the full world and understand where each building is located and where landmarks like the lighthouse, pier, parks, and estates are. This will help people understand the dynamic of the map better, and be able to see Karakura from above like they are seeing it from the ground level. Also many times people are confused about which apartment block is which, so a map showing where they are at can clear up the confusion. An example of this is a shop located under complex T. Many people asked where it was because there were no cords provided confusing for many people. Especially with the new business park, new dormitories, and in general new stuff going to be introduced I just think an interactive updated map would be a great addition to a new and improved Karakura.
+1 It will be helpful for newer player's to learn and understand the map. The website domain of the current map would need to be changed and be updated which will take them some time, but still it'll be useful for newer player's and I don't see an issue with it.

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1
Please, even KPD have asked questions like "Where is Complex M" multiple times..

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We're waiting for the 1.20 update to do this.​

Users who are viewing this thread