maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
IGN: wandakii
DATE: 03/26/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd like to propose introducing a plugin that allows us to draw on the lightning drawing tablets. Simply purchase the drawing tablet, right-click, and bam! You'll basically see what you'd see if you right-clicked on a canvas, but it'll be a bit different because you're on a drawing tablet; you'll still have the dyes in your inventory, though.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe this would be more beneficial to the grownups who have always wanted to check out the new /art plugin! Let's also pretend that one of the characters is an artist or something, or was an artist in the past but still sketches. I believe that having this would be preferable to doing it in a notepad, where one would have to perform the full "[!]" thing. This would also be ideal for high school students who have nothing to do on weekends. The art plugin is a tremendously enjoyable plugin, as seen by the way art classes FLOOD when one is hosted. This would also benefit the owner of Lightning Electronics by providing a product that many people would want to buy!

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Okay I like the idea but it should be heavily tested before release to ensure it doesn't lag out the server (Which it most likely will with a multitude of people using it at once) so I'm more neutral on implementing it onto srp, but fully +1 on the idea itself. @GemiLightning what are your thoughts gemi gemm gemma bell lightning?

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Okay I like the idea but it should be heavily tested before release to ensure it doesn't lag out the server (Which it most likely will with a multitude of people using it at once) so I'm more neutral on implementing it onto srp, but fully +1 on the idea itself. @GemiLightning what are your thoughts gemi gemm gemma bell lightning?
Yeah, testing it out first would be a good thing, I'm pretty sure they test out all of the plugins to look for visible bugs and such. And Gem would like the idea because she said so herself but she was too lazy to make the thread so I did it LMAOOO

shut up vegan you don't even go to classes to know how fun this plugin is :pensive. It's so fun I'm honestly addicted.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Yeah, testing it out first would be a good thing, I'm pretty sure they test out all of the plugins to look for visible bugs and such. And Gem would like the idea because she said so herself but she was too lazy to make the thread so I did it LMAOOO
PFFT that's fair

Lizalopod

Level 130
IGN: wandakii
DATE: 03/26/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'd like to propose introducing a plugin that allows us to draw on the lightning drawing tablets. Simply purchase the drawing tablet, right-click, and bam! You'll basically see what you'd see if you right-clicked on a canvas, but it'll be a bit different because you're on a drawing tablet; you'll still have the dyes in your inventory, though.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe this would be more beneficial to the grownups who have always wanted to check out the new /art plugin! Let's also pretend that one of the characters is an artist or something, or was an artist in the past but still sketches. I believe that having this would be preferable to doing it in a notepad, where one would have to perform the full "[!]" thing. This would also be ideal for high school students who have nothing to do on weekends. The art plugin is a tremendously enjoyable plugin, as seen by the way art classes FLOOD when one is hosted. This would also benefit the owner of Lightning Electronics by providing a product that many people would want to buy!
+1

Adding other tablets for other shops to sell would also be cool, not just restricting it to LE

ty for suggesting this I'm just lazy

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
I'm going to give +1 on this, I think they should like get rid of the original paint command then replace it with the drawing tablet because it'll allow for more realism rather than doing a command to do the drawings. (If there is a command, I haven't used it in some while.)

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1, but to make it fair, make a public drawing tablet for other shops to use as well. Restricting it to lightning would ultimately be unfair to other shopkeepers.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1, but to make it fair, make a public drawing tablet for other shops to use as well. Restricting it to lightning would ultimately be unfair to other shopkeepers.
True but.. what other shop has drawling tablets (as of current)? I think they just said Lightning cause of this fact, it'd be a great idea for generalized drawling tablet.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I see how much a lot of problems can be with that.

but +1 for this

1, but to make it fair, make a public drawing tablet for other shops to use as well. Restricting it to lightning would ultimately be unfair to other shopkeepers.

Users who are viewing this thread