mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

useful school backpacks

IGN: FAMNP
DATE: 23/04/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: that the school bags are actually usable
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: it will make it easier to carry around school stuff

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
+1
it was removed for a duping glitch but if they just fix that glitch it would be possible.. not too sure why its still not a thing

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
This used to be a thing back in 2018-2019 ish? They removed it, but I'm unsure the reason.

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
+1
I know it was removed because of duplication, this is easily fixed with simple coding and so I could see this becoming a thing, I hope this gets accepted

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
+1

SchoolRP. .. A school without backpacks? If it was removed due to a glitch, I'm sure a dev can just whip up a new plugin. Could easily just use the locker plugin, give it a new name and bosh. Backpack.

TrapstarRp

Level 22
-1 I remember some messed up things when bags were actually useful where people took a whole inventory of bags and place it in every hotbar as a BMD and would purposely get searched with bags inside bags inside bags and wait till a cop had to go through every single last one of them and then finally go get their weapons and when they were searched again the cop just wouldn't bother. Also to add I just think it could be used as an option for people to take alternative accounts and just completely do a whole apartment storage complex inside of one person holding what would be a largely unrealistic amount of crap on them like we already do, but just more.

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
-1 I remember some messed up things when bags were actually useful where people took a whole inventory of bags and place it in every hotbar as a BMD and would purposely get searched with bags inside bags inside bags and wait till a cop had to go through every single last one of them and then finally go get their weapons and when they were searched again the cop just wouldn't bother. Also to add I just think it could be used as an option for people to take alternative accounts and just completely do a whole apartment storage complex inside of one person holding what would be a largely unrealistic amount of crap on them like we already do, but just more.
That can easily be avoided by disallowing bags to be stored inside bags

TrapstarRp

Level 22
That can easily be avoided by disallowing bags to be stored inside bags
Figured you might say that, I use to play different rp servers exactly like SRP and if you just fill up all I think 32 slots of your inventory with them cops also don't bother to check

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
it already was removed and i don't think they will add it back

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead