mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Valentin K. Martin | Biography.

worm

Level 3
Valentin K. Martin

valentin.pngScreenshot 2022-01-31 at 19-32-40 PMCSkin3D Free Advanced Minecraft Skin Editor Planet Minecraft.png

Notes:
Anything with an asterisks (*), is subject to change based on icly interactions etc... also cant add like everyone for family + friends mainly cause I'm lazy but. yeah. ALSO IF THERE'S SPELLING MISTAKES PLS DONT KILL ME :)

Basic Information

First Name:

Valentin

Surname:

Kraus (K.) Martin

Preferred Name:

Valentin / Val

Aliases:

Val

Male

Height:

6'1

Weight:

163lbs

Build:

Slightly athletic, not full on jacked ykyk

Eye Colour:

Hazel

Hair Style:

Shaggy, almost a mullet but not quite there. .

*Hair Colour:

Naturally brown, but dyed red currently

Date of Birth:

April 29th, 2003

Place of Birth:

Frankfurt, Germany

*Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual / Straight

*Religious Beliefs:

Christianity (to an extent, mans not hardcore Christian)

General Appearance

*Appearance / IC description:

A striking French-German male standing at 6'1 and weighing around 163lbs. His hair would be quite shaggy and dyed an artificial red hue, though his natural brown roots could be seen. The males hands would be scarred. There would also be a large scar on the left side of his face beginning at the corner of his lip raising upwards, appearing as a crooked smile. His voice could be described as raspy, however it wasn't annoying to listen to. He’d smell of cigarettes and earthy cologne.

*Personality:

He'd be a pretty goofy yet responsible individual. Valentin makes sure his friends and family always come first, causing his own needs to often be disregarded. He often speaks in sarcastic tones or in a joking manner but never in a disrespectful way.. Valentin would be extremely protective of his family and close friends.

Clothes:

He normally wears casual clothes, nothing too fancy. .

*Hobbies:

- Reading (Romance and horror novels!)
- Poetry
- Gaming !?

*Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

- PTSD from his childhood, mainly triggered by others excessive drinking or extreme anger.
- Slight addiction to cigarettes

*Family:

Tobias Kraus - Bio. Father - DECEASED
“The only good memories I have from my childhood are because of you.”

Lena Kraus - Bio. Mother - ???

“I hope you rot in hell you bastard.”

Rosalie Martin - Adoptive Mother - ALIVE
“Thank you for everything you’ve done, taking me in and raising me as your own was extremely generous.”

Astrid N. Martin - Adopted Sister - ???
“Miss ya weirdo.”

Jae Martin - Adopted Sister - ALIVE
“Annoying as hell but glad I can call you my sister.”

Lilu Martin - Adopted Sister - ALIVE
“At least we can make fun of Jae together.”

Sienna Martin - Adopted Sister - ALIVE

“I still can’t believe you brought that damn tarantula to school.”

Christian Martin - Adopted Brother - ALIVE

“I feel like every time we speak someone gets pissed off. Either me or you.”

*Friends:

Bella N. Kirigaya - Close Friend - ALIVE
"Out of everyone I know, you're probably the most chaotic. But it's a good chaotic."

Simone Obono - Close Friend - ALIVE
"Your nickname will always be 'shorty'.. there's no changing it."

Minah B. Kirigaya - Friend - ALIVE
"Love ya like a sister, even if you refer to me as your babysitter."

Okemia R. Kuroki - Friend - ALIVE
"If one more person calls us siblings, I'm throwing hands."

Cyrille Richard - Friend - ALIVE
"Glad I can get along with all your seven different personalities.. that was a joke. Kind of."

Backstory (Don't take this icly dummies):

Valentin Kraus was born and raised in Frankfurt, Germany to a seemingly loving mother and father. Valentin grew up as an only child, progressing in his schooling at a normal pace for children his age. Whilst he attended his final year of elementary school, Valentin had been told his father Tobias Kraus, had developed an incurable disease and given less than three months to live. With the news of his fathers impending death, Valentin's mother, Lena Kraus developed a crippling addiction to alcohol that worsened as his fathers physical health decreased.

Whilst practically watching his father wilt away, Valentin had to step up, doing most of the physical cleaning housework as well as cooking full meals for him and his parents. His father became bedridden and eventually sent to hospital where he spent his remaining days in a cold white room. Lena Kraus sat at home drinking at minimum one bottle of vodka or rum a day, drowning her sorrows in the bottles and bottles of alcohol. The alcoholism became severely worse the day after Tobias Kraus' funeral. Valentin's mother began to take her grief and anger out on her son, throwing empty bottles at him, belittling him and his efforts. She grew extremely abusive and this went on for months.

Although most of the abuse he endured was never extremely physical, he still suffered many cuts and bruises from the glass bottles that were shattered around him or thrown at his body. Valentin stayed with his mother, although she was clearly extremely mentally ill, he had nowhere else to go. Valentin had become miserable, and clearly visibly unhappy at his home. His mother Lena, although intoxicated caught onto his unhappiness thus growing angrier and more aggressive towards Valentin, she claimed "He had a good life" "A good loving mother", all in a slurred and angered tones. He simply let his mother talk down to him, he had no energy to argue with her.

That same night, as Valentin lied in bed slowly succumbing to sleep his door was cracked open, the light in the hallway flooded in causing his eyes to widen as his mothers hunched figure crept into his room. The shine of something metal in her right hand caught his eye, he remained as still as possible to make it seem as if he was still 'asleep'. His mother approached him, hovering over his bed smelling intensely of alcohol as usual. With her free hand she grabbed Valentin's face, pushing the right side of it into his pillows whispering "Smile for me, it won't hurt a bit", in a slurred and croaky tone.

She raised her free hand in the air, the metal object becoming clearer. She had a knife. A kitchen knife at that. His eyes widened, he attempted to push away the hand she had placed on his face but she clearly had a height and weight advantage against him, as a scrawny twelve year old could not compare to a forty something year old adult. Lena shoved him down further imploring him to "stay still or else", in the same slurred tone as before. Tears rolled down his face as the knife began to cut open his skin, she cut straight from the corner of his lip and upwards. Valentin cried out in pain, his arms scrambling around in a desperate attempt at fighting back.

As she continued to carve an upwards curve on his face, he grabbed her arm pleading for her to stop. His constant begging for release triggered something in her head. Whatever was left of a mother in her, made her loosen her grip on him bringing the knife upwards, seeming almost scared at what she had done. In this moment of slight release Valentin brought his arm upwards grabbing the knife out of her hand in a swift motion, using all of the energy he had left he plunged the knife in her stomach, kicking her as hard as he could down onto the ground.

Lena wheezed, clearly in extreme shock as she just laid on the floor whispering to herself "I love you", over and over again. As the adrenaline overcame Valentin he jumped from his bed running out of his room and into the hallway. He lifted the cord phone from the wall, dialing 911, informing them a 'middle aged woman had been stabbed in the stomach', giving them their address before hanging up. He ran to the basement, tripping down a few steps before regaining his balance. Valentin pulled himself onto the deep freeze, and reached up onto the beams of wood, he brought down a metal box that had a wad of cash. He stuffed the cash into his sweatpants pockets, before dashing back upstairs and running out the front door.

He hastily tore his bike from its not so secure lock, and biked to the nearest train station. Whilst on the way to the train station the flashing blue and red of the police cars could be seen in the distance, the sirens becoming quieter as he blinked away tears. As he arrived at the station he tossed his bike away, running into the building to the nearest ticket booth. As he viewed the list arrivals and departures Marseille , France caught his eye. He requested a one way ticket to Marseille, France receiving strange looks from the ticket teller, he pulled out his wad of cash, sliding him two one-hundred dollar bills. The teller reluctantly handed him a train ticket, muttering "20 minutes until departure". Valentin shoved the remaining cash and train ticket into his pocket before sliding into the public washroom.

As he walked into the washroom, he looked into the mirror. The left side of his face was covered in blood, some dried but mostly still bleeding. He pulled some paper towel from the machine, drowning it in water, slowly dabbing his face 'clean'. He stayed in the washroom until he heard the trains loud whistle. He pulled up his hood and grabbed the ticket from his pocket, rushing into the seemingly empty train. He'd be using his hood to cover his still partially bleeding face from any passing people.

As the adrenaline slowly ran out, Valentin fell asleep effortlessly on the train. His hand sticking onto the table, the ticket loosely gripped in his palm. Eventually he was abruptly awoken by someone tapping his shoulder, as his eyes fluttered open the train was no longer moving, the sky was a hazy morning lavender. He stood quickly double checking his pocket for the cash he had, as he scooted from the table and dashed out of the train car and station into a seemingly different to him 'world'.

Valentin wandered the streets of Marseille, France alone and afraid. He spent around two weeks alone only eating and drinking what he needed to survive, dragging his money out as much as he could. Whilst in town Valentin mistakenly crashed into a woman, she seemed worried and spoke in a thick French accent. Valentin responded in German, asking her 'Do you know German miss?', her face lit up as she responded in an almost crystal clear German accent. They spoke for a while, he learned her name was Rosalie.

Rosalie asked Valentin where his parents had been, his eyes watered as he muttered something along the lines of, 'they're out of the question'. Rosalie nodded, not inquiring more information from him. She simply asked if he would like to come with her. He said yes, as if he really had a choice. Soon enough Rosalie fully took in Valentin as her own, renaming him Valentin Martin. Although later on in life Valentin decided to keep his real last name as well, in honour of his father.

As the years went on, Rosalie treated Valentin as if he was her own blood, being the only real mother figure he had in his life. Valentin soon learned French as well, as living in Marseille meant learning French was a necessity. Rosalie never fully questioned Valentin's past, but did eventually do research on missing children in Germany, leading to her finding some information of his past life. She never contacted authorities, she risked her career to keep him safe.

Valentin stayed with Rosalie as long as he was able, even moving home to home with her as the time came. Leading to him now living in Karakura, Japan with Rosalie and his other siblings, many of which are also adopted.

Users who are viewing this thread