Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

✶IGN (In-Game Name):
VanirSin (Main)
Aesirrr (Alt)

*I will be applying with Aesirrr*

✶Previous bans:
None.

✶Describe your activity on the server:
I’m pretty active on the server almost every day from 4-5 hours. My activity tends to be less when I have studies or exams but I can certainly make time for KPD if needed.

✶Which timezone are you in?
(GMT+4).

✶Do you have Discord?
Vanir#0666.

✶Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a fully functional microphone.

✶List your current and past applications:
•Police Application 1 (Accepted)•

•Police Application 2 (Denied)•

•Police Application 3 (Denied)•

•EMS Application (Denied)•

•College Application (Accepted)•

•College Role Request (Accepted)•

•Russian Language Application (Accepted)•

•Albanian Language Application (Accepted)•

•Czech Language Application (Accepted)•

✶What is your motivation for applying?:
I applied once before and was denied, so I thought I'd give it another chance. Being a police officer has always been something I've looked up to, and even if I had made it once, being left out was a really bad feeling and I had been thinking about it the whole time. I've always been really eager to join the Karakura police force, and I really do have the motivation for it right now. I feel like I still have a lot to give and achieve in the KPD and still have a lot of unfinished work in the department. I believe that with my sudden, current motivation I can perform even better than my previous time and can definitely excel further in the Police Work.

✶Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

✶What are the Police ranks?
Normal Division (lowest to highest):

-Police Cadet-
Upon joining the force, you’ll be brought in as a Cadet. Cadets go through training while doing their job at the front desk, such as taking bails, taking reports, or taking mugshots. They can go on Patrol, but an officer higher than their rank must be present with them.

-Patrol Officer-
After going through intensive training as a Cadet and passing the Cadet test, they are promoted to become a Patrol Officer. A Patrol Officer’s job is fairly similar to a Cadet, however, unlike a Cadet, Patrol Officers can go on Patrol alone, arrest criminals, and take Cadets on a Patrol.

-Police Corporal-
After being promoted from Patrol Officer, the Corporal supervises the performance of police personnel under his/her command as assigned by the Sergeant. They are like the Patrol Officers except that the Corporals are more experienced.

-Police Sergeant-
Police Sergeants present the first line of supervisors in the police force. They perform all the duties of a police officer as well as supervise, coordinate, and guide police officers and other department employees in their daily activities.

-Lieutenant-
Is now deemed to be a Higher-Up. They can have access to a Glock-17 and a Police Cruiser.

-Head Lieutenant-
Is responsible to look over the Officers under them. This rank can be achieved by being extremely trusted and through great dedication and hard work.

-Captain-
The Captain is assigned by the commissioner. They are assigned acting commissioner if the commissioner is off ill or killed on-duty. They normally deal with the rest of the officers whilst the commissioner is making big decisions and dealing with other things. The captain works alongside the commissioner.

-Police Commissioner-
They are in charge of the local police force and they make sure everything is under control. They lead and give orders to the whole police force.

Detective Division (lowest to highest):
-Detective Constable-
Detective Constables and Police Constables have the same rank and whilst there are a number of similarities, they have different operational roles. Detective constables ultimately deal with serious and complex investigations, uncovering the truth and ****yzing the evidence on cases.

-Detective Sergeant-
Supervises officers in the field and advises and instructs personnel. Records and investigates complaints regarding police operations or against police personnel independently or in cooperation with the Chief and submits reports of findings.

-Detective-Chief Inspector-
Chief Inspectors manage and monitor operational policing activity. They effectively and efficiently set the plan for the deployment of resources to incidents, including major and/or critical incidents. Chief Inspectors manage and mitigate risk effectively in order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of officers, staff, and the public and to respond effectively to problems, incidents, and crime.

-Detective Superintendent-
The highest role in the Detective Division. A Detective Superintendent is responsible for the Detective Division. They Lead and supervise major counter-********* and domestic extremism investigations, utilizing all resources of the police service.

✶What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have my previous knowledge and work of the KPD, the many cadet notes I wrote during my previous time on the force are still written down and I am keen to go over them and revise, even add more information in attempts to provide sufficient work. I have experience with the KPD's ways of riding through ranks having seen other officers be promoted and demoted in different situations. I understand the basics such as 6OC, formations, situations, and physical and informational training, which is still quite fresh in my mind.

✶Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are important to SRP as there is trouble with 'GangRP', quite common within the server the police can prevent situations, deescalate, save lives and prevent dangerous people from owning weapons that they shouldn't have. Along with supporting dangerous situations they are also involved quite deeply within the plot, certain characters within the higher-ups playing important roles and giving the force unique traits that draw people to the story. Stories can include lots of gang v police situations like manhunts and more, even each individual hosting their own story - leading to a unique interaction with any officer someone may encounter. The Police in SRP gives those who may be vulnerable a sense of safety and those who partake in illegal activities something to fear, without the force gangRP would have no filter and those inside the gangs would be able to wreak havoc and kill with almost no consequence, except if a Gang vs Gang conflict were to occur.

Even despite “GangRP”, Police keep even the most minor offenses like being out of school or J-walking under control - this leads to a decrease in accidents and others being potentially lethally injured, they can also provide vital information to EMS over radio very quickly. These things make them essential to SRP as they play a vital role that couldn't be replaced by any other sort: making the role unique to the server as the training is developed entirely by the higher-ups

✶Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge and respect that.

✶Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that and I shall be 100% dedicated to the P.O role.

✶Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I understand, and I shall try my best to not miss a single training.

✶Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, as taking IC situations to OOC is against the rules.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

✶Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Satoru Kotaro was born in Kyoto, Japan. Satoru has light Brown wavy hair with dark brown to gray(ish) eyes. From his hard training and working out sessions, he has a very good build with a proud posture and a serious look on his face most of the time. He is a very tolerant, kind, respectful, and polite person. Satoru doesn't give up easily on anything, in fact, he never does. Saturo keeps trying until he gets the best results or until his goal is successfully done. It makes him a very hard worker and he always tries his best for anything he is involved in.

✶What he's like on and off the job?
Satoru on the job is focused and always likes to be on time. He usually plans his next tasks in advance. He has authority and leadership, following orders that were given to him whether improvised or scheduled. He would continue to abide by the laws and use his deductive skills to its highest capabilities. Satoru, off the job, is a simple citizen, taking care of his fiancee and his family. He usually goes around hanging out on the beach with his friends, enjoying a good walk at the park, and having his fair share of nightlife.

✶Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Satoru sees all his co-workers as role models. He treats them with the utmost respect and would love to gain more knowledge from them. He is a very friendly guy who could chip in ideas and concepts to plan out some team tasks. He loves working in a team rather than working alone as having more people to coordinate in a job is better than doing everything on his own. He recognizes co-worker’s efforts and hard work making sure to consider their opinions as well without criticizing them.

BACKSTORY
Satoru Kotaro was born in Kyoto, Japan where he lived with his older brothers Onoji and Hinote. The three brothers lived together in a middle-class family with their mother and father. The three brothers went to the same school where they obtained their fundamental education. Their family began slowly falling into a few money-related issues and their parents were no longer capable of paying for the school they used to go to in Kyoto. They then decided to move to another city, it goes by the name of Karakura. The whole family lived together in a small apartment around the shopping district and began building their life once again.

Onoji started to become more concerned about the family’s financial status. He didn't want to go to school due to his desire to work to support his family furthermore. He also didn't want to get any sort of helping hands from any of his brothers. He preferred to keep his work and business a secret. Satoru and Hinote later enrolled in the Karakura Highschool where they both were doing well in many various subjects and sports and getting straight A's in their exams. Their main goal was Law and Criminology. They always used to study together and share notes, ideas, future plans which helped both of them with their success in all subjects.

Afterward, the two brothers graduated high-school and applied for College and were eventually accepted almost in an instant due to their outstanding work and dedication in High-School. They continued their study in Law and Criminology but Satoru also was studying Psychology as his side subject. After many long years in college, and after hard tiring work, they joined the KPD’s internship program and began expanding their knowledge of the Police Work and how they operate. After finally working and studying hard, they have graduated from College. Satoru and Hinote applied to become part of the force. They hope to be able to work with their current knowledge and further improve it to become memorable officers in the department.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Satoru Kotaro.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Satoru.

Preferred Name: [N/A]

✶Age: 34.

IC Phone number: 813-271-824

Religious Denomination: Christianity.

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japanese.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4 years of training.

Working Experience: 8 years of Working Experience.

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology.

Year of Graduation: Graduated in the year 2002.

Major(s): Law and Criminology.

Minor(s): Psychology.

Native Languages: Japanese.

Other Languages: English.

Users who are viewing this thread