mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vanny's Suggestion

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

I can be 13 and still faster than someone who is 18, for example, someone who doesn't partake in running / such. Kids are more use to running outside (barefoot even) and most of them would be faster than people older than them, I've seen it lots of times as I do track and field oocly and go to multiple meets.. Realistic? maybe, but someone being younger and still faster is still realistic loll. As Kana said, just run around as you play.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Neutral
Yes to making certain attributes a little easier to gain as some of them are really really slow. It would make it so less people will glitch it as well. I know that the speed glitch is gone but the swim speed one is not.

No to the age speed thing. I play as a Perma greenie as I find it quite enjoyable and it fits the roleplay I want to partake in. I also enjoy being a friend for those new players cause I'm the same age as them. I do not want to be punished for being a Perma greenie out of choice.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
-1 I’ve worked hard to get my speed up to 70 and so it’d be unfair to all the people who have grinded to just implement this, as well as it’s a little unfair..

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback.

- These attributes don't take too long to achieve, we may also consider adding more ways to increase your attributes in a future update which will fix some very old bugs along with it.​

Users who are viewing this thread