Level 6
5FDP
5FDP
Notable
'Vanya' Aleksandrov Blackburn

General information

Nicknames:
Vanya
Vanya is the Russian language's short form of the name Ivan. If you're thinking that the previous statement contradicts itself, you need to look at the Cyrillic alphabet, and look into the pronunciation of the name itself, and its short form.

Ivan in Cyrillic is written like this:
Иван

And Vanya is written like this:
Ваня

It all comes down to how it's pronounced. Even if it has the same amount of letters, the backwards R makes a 'ya' sound (transcribed as 'ja', so in reality it would be spelled 'Vanja').
'Vanja' simply rolls off of the tongue much quicker, and nicer, than 'Ivan'. As to why it exactly became the short form... I have not looked into said matter.

This is the reason as to why he goes by 'Vanya' most of the time.
Truck-ya

Spoken languages:
Japanese (In-Character language)
Russian
Finnish
Korean

Appearance:

Vanya's general appearance can be summarized as moody.

His soft, dark brown curls flow down just passed his shoulder blades, with loose locks dangling messily in front of his face, and over his soft-gazed, light blue eyes, usually partially hidden by his drooped, tired looking eyelids that seemed to cast a shadow below his eyes: eye bags. Looking further down his face is a small, yet bright smile, plastered over his lips.

Underneath the usually long-sleeved, and baggy clothes, lies a muscular, yet lean and light built body: Vanya stood at a mighty 1,93 m (6'4"), though he weighed a mere 67 kilograms (147lbs). Whether a poorly balanced diet is responsible, or a fast metabolism, is not something he himself even knows.
Scattered across his torso were roughly 3 dozen, sporadically placed scars. All of them were similar in size, and seemingly, age, as was the one visible on the left side of his throat, usually hidden by a jacket collar.

As mentioned above, Vanya's usual outfits consist of long-sleeved shirts, jackets, or hoodies, and baggy pants: usually battle dress uniform. The following outfits are what he can typically be seen wearing:

TO BE DONE

Nationality:
Korean-Russian

Sexual orientation & current marital status:
Bisexual, currently engaged.

Religious Beliefs:
Atheist

Other Information

Personality:
TBD

Pastimes:
TBD

Music taste:
TBD

Disorders:
N/A

Phobias:
Pisanthrophobia -
"The fear of getting hurt by someone in a romantic relationship." - "Thanks Kaori! Little shit.."

Character Voice:
TBD

Quirks:
N/A

People:

Atorasu 'Atlas' Shibata - Fiancé
"Atlas and I... we're an interesting story, simply put. We met briefly back at the start of 2022. My ex-fiancé cheated on me with him, and I first saw him in the school's media room... I wasn't too kind. Although, that doesn't seem to have affected our relationship very much. We caught up just about a year later. A short conversation turned into a pretty long one, that lasted until school ended, we ended up and his place and... I had him against a wall pretty quick. It's been, what, 9 months now? I didn't expect to fall in love... let alone so quickly, and deeply. I wouldn't have it any other way, and even if I could change everything that's happened up to this point, I wouldn't. It's perfect. I wouldn't want anything to change where I am in life, because I'd be risking him."

This'll be expanded on as time goes on.

Backstory:

TBD

Last edited:

roseincense

Level 3
mismatchedmey
mismatchedmey
Rich
Kaori Matsuzaki Okichi - Fiance
"Oh my GOD I love him so much- he's such a sweetheart! There's so many nice words to describe him with- I bet I don't even know some of them. Sweet, wholesome, caring.. AH! All that and more! Spending time around him is so nice- seeing him smile, hearing him laugh.. makes my heart melt. I can't remember a time I felt this kind of joy, honestly. He told me that he tried to befriend me for a while.. which is true- he'd run up to me at random times and give me compliments. I wish I'd taken the hint back then, honestly. God- he's such a sweetheart.."
oh my god this is so cute ))): best couple frfr
i cant wait to update kaoris description + add vanya !!!

Users who are viewing this thread