mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Veg****ser's Shop App (Good one this time trust me)

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega

View attachment Add a heading.png

< -------------------------------->
IGN:
Veganlaser

< ---------------------------------->

Discord:
Veganlaser#6323

< ----------------------------------------------->

Describe your activity on the server:

I mostly spend 12 hours a day on the server at most and 6 at the least everyday normally, I would just do the same thing as everybody else does on the server roleplaying with friends and etc most of my time on the server consists of making new friends and gaining new roleplay experiences and if I'm not one the server doing such things I would most likely be 3D modeling i would mostly come up with idea's for public toys and food items or remaking models and making customs iv been in many roleplay experiences like gangerp, shrine maiden, jockrp, etc

< -------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Previous applications:

Modeler Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-model-app.41271/ [ACCEPTED]

Chinese Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-chinese-app.41000/ [ACCEPTED]

French Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app.40611/ [ACCEPTED]

JSL Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-app.40281/ [ACCEPTED]

Russian Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/veganlasers-russian-language-app.37953/ [ACCEPTED]

JSL Application 2: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-japanese-sign-language-application.37837/ [DENIED]

JSL Application 3: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-japanese-sign-language-application.37913/ [DENIED]

Third language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-app.42446/ [DENIED]

< ------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

i currently only have history of being banned twice for ERP which was resolved as it was a big mis-understanding back in April this year ad the second one was completely my fault for not understanding the rule fully
i currently have no warns at the time of writing this application i clearly have learnt from my actions and have gotten no bans from that point on as i read the rules and got to understand them fully

< --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Shop wanted:
Any shop that would be available but i would prefer a shop that is at the front or back of the shopping district

< ----------------------------------------->
Why do you want to own a shop?:

One reason for me wanting to owner a shop is because i want to gain more experience you cant really get a lot of roleplay experience being a grade tell for years without expanding and shop roleplay is one i want to experience and i want to study the gains and loses of a shopkeeper

Another reason for me wanting to own a shop is because i want to also expand my range of roleplay skills and my skills of communication and management on the server and also expand other players experience and also contribute to the city faction and others itself

I also want to own a shop is to gain more profit on the server as its not very easy to do and also give others a chance to do that by working in my shop as there are not many ways to gain money on the server i would like to help increase the amount of ways to make money on the server by opening a shop that you could work at or buy items and resell them gaining profit of their own this could really help the servers economy increase

A very important reason i want to own a shop is because there aren't many shops the open anymore mostly due to lack of activity or the cost of stock and taxes that i would like to change that because players don't often get the chance to buy items they want and would have bought them from auction house but since it is now closed down i want to help players to get the items they need to help their roleplay or possibly character lore i think that shops need to open more frequently thus me applying to open a shop of my own to help solve that problem

< -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan to open a convenience store just like the one player @Kana owns seeing as there are only 2 of the stores exist but only one opens frequently which is the one player imkana owns i plan to have what most convenience stores would sell in their shops and possibly sell some custom items aswell the shop would be located at either the back or front of the shopping district and depending and what is popular among the players I would get customs for the store i think it would be a good idea to expand SchoolRP's range of food and convenience items for the player base to choose and i will be adding a bar section in the shop for anyone who wants to buy alcohol narcotics etc.

I also plant to have credit card payment as an option for players to use this will be beneficial to roleplay s i will be getting a card machine to use for this and make it immersive kind of as credit cards i feel like are hardly used on the server and it would also have at least 2 ATMs at the front of the store also for players to draw money from their bank

1636588259427.png
1638194475874.png

1636588538068.png

1636588763638.png

1636588763502.png[/SPO
< -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

How will your shop be unique?:

To be completely honest i don't thin there would be anything else that would make my shop very unique from the other convenience store there is other than selling a selective of custom items in the store just like all the other convenience store son the server as they all do the same thing but one thing that would make it unique are the opening times i would have for the store here is an example:

The store would open 3 days a week depending on the stock depending on the stock i have i would open the store one time before school another after school and a last time in the night depending on when i log on of course this would change this is due to me wanting to open frequently for profit and to increase my activity as a shop keeper if this application proceeds to get accepted

the shop will also be lore based; it would be connected to my characters brothers yakuza and it would also be a store ran by my characters family this is due to me wanting to increase my skills on lore based roleplay due to that being one of the roleplays i need more experience in

my shop will also be unique in payment as it will be taking credit card payment as one of the option this will help with players who do not have money on them or don't have the time to go to the bank and a card machine would be the first custom i would get in the shop and possibly sell it to other shops so they can also have the same payment option if they choose to

There will be a small section in the shop which will be a bar that will sell alcohol narcotics and etc, it will possibly sell small snacks as well it would be at one of the walls in the store it will not take up much space but will have enough depending on the shop I get it will be a window with seats they can order from

How many employees are you planning to have?:

i plan on having 10 employees in all so that if some players are not available to fill out their duties there will be others to take the spot this is to make sure the store can open quite frequently which is a goal i am trying to achieve

Shopkeeper [1/1]

This role is what the owner of the shop (me if this application gets accepted) it is the pillar of the store the shopkeeper has to pay taxes, restock add the items that needs to be sold etc. the amount of time a shopkeeper has to spend to maintain their store will be no problem for me as a have a lot of free time and i spend 12 hours daily on the server the shopkeeper makes sure all the roles below him and the manager are in order and the making sure the store gains profit and this will increase my management skills in roleplay and in real life situations aswell

Managers [0/2]

This player with this position is directly under the shopkeeper and is a very important position in the store, they are in charge of maintaining the store when im not available or either offline, they are in charge of hiring staff for the store they also manage the workers themselves they make sure that they are doing their jobs correctly they will also be in charge of managing paychecks to staff and employee logs

Bartender [0/1]

The player with this position will be in charge of the bar section of the shop once accepted, they will be in charge of making sure he bar gets enough stock they must always be at the bar and serve the customers what they ask for but making sure they are of age ofcourse whatever there is a problem or a suggestion that they have for the bar they can submit to the manager

Cashier [0/4]

The players with this role have to be what makes the store have income for the store, they must take their role seriously and have to be polite to the customer no matter what the situation is they are in charge of taking payment and making sure they pay the right price for each item this is the most important out of all the non-authoritative jobs they are what makes the store recieve its daily income without these the store would not be possible to maintain

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:

None​

Attachments

• 1636588305073.png
    1636588305073.png
    233.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1636588708871.png
    1636588708871.png
    860 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a shop! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application.

- The application lacks originality; not in the way that it is ingenuine, but that it is already a pre-existing idea on the server and seems generalized. We are looking for shops that will add to the roleplay experience for both you, the employees of said shop, and customers whom attend it. Tying the convenience store to your character in the yakuza is a great idea! However, as you have stated, this is already present in a shop on the server (Motako).​

Users who are viewing this thread