Nope

What is your timezone?:

EST UTC-5

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

Veganlaser#6323

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes i am

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

i am always on my main account which is the one I am currently applying for so mostly spend 12 hours a day on the server at most and 6 at the least everyday normally, I would just do the same thing as everybody else does on the server roleplaying with friends and etc most of my time on the server consists of making new friends and gaining new roleplay experiences and if I'm not one the server doing such things I would most likely be 3D modeling since i recently got accepted,

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

i been playing since last year January if i remember correctly

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Modeler App 1;
Modeler App 2
Model App 3; https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-model-app-again.45841

Shrine App 1;
KPD App; https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-kpd-app.45428

Reporter app; https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-reporter-app.45796

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Grade 12
Adult

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for joining is mostly to handle the ic situation with my characters children and i do miss the professor faction a bit

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are logging each intercom you make to show that the professor or teacher have logged and hosted a class, its also important to keep track of the time they did their lessons and what lesson they plan on doing also, it can be used to keep track of which professors are more active than which so that they can receive their deserved paycheck if they are active, its important to keep log of these things not only for the paycheck and logs its to show that you are committed to the faction and is working hard in that position, it can also be used as evidence in some cases of any situation pops up for when its needed

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

The rules when being in a class room i think is similar to everyone else's, no phones must be used or turned on during a lesson as it may prove as a disturbance to the lesson, all students must sit in their seats accordingly and if assigned if anyone is seen breaking this rue they may be punished accordingly, students must behave once they enter the classroom this is especially important due to the fact that they can lose their college role if they don't act mature or accordingly, i wouldn't want that to happen to anyone at all so i would obviously enforce this rule as much i can

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

My previous RP experiences have included a bit of delinquentRP and romanceRP but if im not doing anything i would be practicing detailrp, i haven't really roleplayed out of SRP, i may have roleplayed only twice on discord to mainly practice my detailrp but that's about it, i am trying to change my rp expriences though, so professor would be good for this so i can get professional with roleplaying

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor is expected to complete 15 classes each month , it is expected that a college professor makes sure that college students act accordingly during a class and that the professor themselves act professionally, they must log each class they teach/announce on the intercom to keep track of their records to claim their paycheck which if they show proof of completing the 15 classes required for them to earn their ¥450,000, completing an additional 10 will add an additional ¥50,000, so teaching a total of 25 classes with logs will earn the professor ¥500,000 a month

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Lenard is a 6'5 male that seemed to be extremely muscular as his muscles were tight against whatever he wore he was a very noncholant person with the not so best reputation in the town but was not the worst though that didn't didn't stop him from doing what he does best, taking care of his family

Lenard is a family man at best and would do anything for his four daughters (and Q) his views on students are always the same as before but with the help of his new partner he is getting used to the kids in the town, that's some of them at least

his views on the future are unknown since he doesn't focus on it as much as other people only the present

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Lenard would simply tell the kids to quite down and tell them that they're causing a disturbance in the hallways as any normal person would and if they didn't listen he would obviously give them warnings and mention that they are college students and should act maturely and that they represent the college and sports and should set a good example for the highschool students wanting to join college themselves, if they do continue however that would have to force me to threaten detention

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would walk into the classroom waiting for the students to sit and settle down as he went to the Baord reaching his hand upwards to grab the string to pull down a diagram with the structure of the human body as he used his pointing stick to label each parts of the diagram as he spoke out loud explaining what each part does and their functions

/me would put his hands in the pockets of his trench coat as he waited for the class to get silent seemingly with no revail he got into the front of the class slamming his hands on the board twice to get the classes attention as he spoke up warning those who did not quite down he would be handing out detentions for the next person who continues speaking out of terms

/me took out multiple stacks of quiz papers, walking down to each row of students he handed them papers one by one, the test was innitially filled with questions that the students are possibly familiar with and should be a breeze, after handing out each paper and Walking back to the front of the classroom he stated some tips about the test that should make it easy to figure out some questions, he then got back to his desk, waiting for each student to be done with their test

Backstory

Lenard was not the greatest person while he was a professor, actually he worse the worst he treated students the like the worst and he didn't really realize that, he was too ignorant to notice, he was disliked by the students and some co-workers alike, but despite doing all of that he did do his job pretty well, got more than the regular quotas and would usually be the most hard working out of the professors, he was quickly promoted from U.P to Q.P, he went on to be professor for about 3 or 4 months after he decided to quit, he would go on to have a average life of a adult as his reputation cooled down made friends with some of the adults around the town and ems As well, he then met two new professors and they talked for a while, he the got word from them that his daughters and from his daughters themselves that they have been getting herrased in school so far as to one of them being injured in the process, he then made the effort to contact the new dean about said problems thinking that there could finally be a SLT member that does their job, after a few days he contacted said SLT member again, he got word that the students that were involved in harrasing his daughters has been punished, though the issue did continue, he contacted the SLT member again but was met with disappointed, so he took it upon himself to finally decide to return to the school for the sake of his children, so he decided to make an effort to plan what he was going to do, he was thinking about contacting multiple SLT members about rejoining then finally decided to contact the person who despises him the most Aoi Akihito, after finally meeting up with her they talked about it and Lenard apologizes for all the things he has done and finally recognized that he was indeed in the wrong, after making an application and waiting for about a month he got denied accepted as a chef, but since that was a fail he would then go to his plan be, to re-apply for the professor faction where he would eventually wait to get denied or accepted since it was his last chance to rebuild his reputation from scratch

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.Ocean

Given Name(s):

Ketsueki

Preferred Name:

lenard

Male

Religious Denomination:

Shintonism

Marital Status:

Divorced

Nationality:

Chinese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

5 years

Working Experience (# of years):

5 years

Academic Degree:

Physical Education English, Business

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Physical Education, Culinary arts

Minors:

N/A

Native Languages:

Chinese

Other Languages:

Japanese, French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/mNv8RUsU

Users who are viewing this thread