Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Veganlaser2

Previous bans:

i currently only have history of being banned twice for ERP which was resolved as it was a big mis-understanding back in April this year ad the second one was completely my fault for not understanding the rule fully i currently have no warns at the time of writing this application i clearly have learnt from my actions and have gotten no bans from that point on as i read the rules and got to understand them fully

Describe your activity on the server:

(This is a note this account is my alt account so you may need to check my main account for activity most of the time i wouldn't be on as much as I used to because I am mostly remaking/making models i am always on my main account due to having nothing to do on my alt which is the one I am currently applying for so mostly spend 12 hours a day on the server at most and 6 at the least everyday normally, I would just do the same thing as everybody else does on the server roleplaying with friends and etc most of my time on the server consists of making new friends and gaining new roleplay experiences and if I'm not one the server doing such things I would most likely be 3D modeling i would mostly come up with idea's for public toys and food items or remaking models and making customs iv been in many roleplay experiences like gangerp, shrine maiden, jockrp, etc

Which timezone are you in?

EST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Veganlaser#6323

Do you have a microphone:

Yes i do

List your current and past applications:

Shrine Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-shrine-app.43578/ [ACCEPTED]

Modeler Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-model-app.41271/ [ACCEPTED]

Chinese Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-chinese-app.41000/ [ACCEPTED]

French Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app.40611/ [ACCEPTED]

JSL Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-app.40281/ [ACCEPTED]

Russian Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/veganlasers-russian-language-app.37953/ [ACCEPTED]

JSL Application 2: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-japanese-sign-language-application.37837/ [DENIED]

JSL Application 3: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-japanese-sign-language-application.37913/ [DENIED]

Third language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-app.42446/ [DENIED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

Well i have been interested in applying for kpd for a while now because i feel like it would be a very great experience working/being apart of the kpd faction overlooking the strict rules and serious situations, i feel like it would be a very great experience for me just to be able to learn new things from being accepted into kpd. To be completely honest the ones that were accepted are not on as much as i thought they would be i know there are irl stuff to deal with but on the application it does say you are to be dedicated to being kpd, for me i feel like i can meet the required dedication that comes with being accepted as kpd i can be online 12 hours a day weekly and i can promise i can fulfill my duties being accepted as cadet into the kpd i will be able to contribute to the department a lot being able to go on patrols and issues that come with being accepted into kpd, i would be able to prioritize my duties and the major role that comes with being accepted, being accepted into kpd has interested me the first time i have joined the server but i decided to get to know the server a lot more

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I did do some research for a few days and i can safely say i know the basics and such i'v only been able to access little information about them though, but i am willing to learn more about them if i do get accepted into the KPD

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have been playing srp for almost a year now and i have been arrested 6-11 times on my main and in those times i have been paying close attention to the things kpd follow when either carrying out and arrest or searching someone or just patrolling around the town, i also asked my friends what rules and regulations kpd must follow to make a work day go smoothly so i would say i have the basic knowledge of police work

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

To me kpd is important because it balances out Gangrp and brings a risk factor, what i mean by this is without kpd gangrpers would have the free reign to go about inuring and killing other citizens and it would be overall chaos, but with kpd this changes as gangrpers will have an actual consequences for their actions, and it also brings more roleplay opportunities for players to interact and possibly learn from they also give civilians the feeling of safety and hope

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes i do!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes is it the very reason i am applying

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?

Yes!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes i do! this is something im actually looking forward to

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

April umi is your average 5'4 Japanese woman that would catch the eye of any individual she is a very light hearted person her grey-toned eyes go well with her baby blue hair that compliments her peachy-white skin that would attract anyone's eye towards here , she has a very gentle voice that would put anyone into a trance when she speaks she also weighs 126.6 lbs an average weight Japanese woman though this didn't stop her from reaching for the things she wants, she is not someone to be taken lightly because of her innocent looks, she can surely fend for herself and others of she needs to

April is a very confident person and a very light hearted person at best when it comes to giving anyone a helping hand when its needed
she was was an overall ecstatic person always cheerful and willing to help people she thought need it, she has always been fascinated wit art shes mostly known for her childish behavior and soft voice she is not very different from other people and she views everyone as her friends and children as if they were her children, she is always showing concern for her friends and loved ones she is a shy but very confident person

What they're like on and off the job?

Apeil is a very laser focused person when it comes to working, she will be alert of her surrounds whenever something seems to be going on or just an a patrol, but with this come s with alot of stress thsis is why she has learnt to kept calm during any situations during her time as a shrine maiden, she will always try to de escalate a situation if needed and help other citizens to calm down panic if there is. off duty april is a very calm and light hearted person and always willing to help a hand if it is needed, she will always try to make light of a sitataion if it is needed, if a co worker is feeling discouraged she is always willing to talk to said worker and help them with their confidence on and off duty

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

April views her co-workers as her

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

April Umi was born in the North of Japan. April grew up as an energetic child, which really pissed off her parents due to the fact that they had to put up with her. She was a nuisance they thought and they even thought about yelling at her a few times but they held it in because they don’t wanna hurt her and her little ears and April was usually super energetic in stores and they didn’t wanna yell in a place full of strangers that don’t even know what the hell is going on. April didn’t know why her parents weren’t very fond of her and didn’t like her that much. One day, she heard her parents talking about how they were gonna put April up for adoption. They stated that “she is too energetic and we can’t put up with her”. April didn’t know what any of this meant since she was just 12 years old at the time. She went to bed that night with tons of stress. She didn’t know what “adoption” meant and it was scaring her. She woke up and her parents told her that they were going to McDonalds. They were going the right way at first, until April knew something was up but kept quiet because of her fathers road rage. They then pulled up to a place that said something about adoption. This is what April heard last night! April would then walk inside with her parents as they signed the papers. Then, a friendly looking stranger with a puppy with him walked up to the family. He asked if they were going to put April up for adoption and that he would love to adopt her. He signed the papers and would take her to his car. April was really scared to be a stranger and her excitement that she usually had would start to die down and she became a normal, chill, girl. Her new parents didn’t have a clue why her old family put her up for adoption because it seemed like she didn’t have that much or even anything wrong with her. April’s parents would then move to Karakura with her so she could start school. April, through highschool, was a very shy girl who rarely talked. She eventually got out of her shell during Grade 11 and is now a very talkative female who is proud to be herself.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

April Umi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

April

Preferred Name:

April

Female

IC Phone number:

N/A (haven't been able to get his yet)