Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
IGN: Veganlaser
DATE: 10/9/202
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
For the server to use the vehicles+ plugin to replace the current one
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Hai hey, so I noticed a few bugs with the current vehicle plugin and know the staff is trying to fix it that's why I'm here to suggest another plugin I found called --> Vehicles+ <-- I have looked at many reviews and many videos of the said plugin now you must be wondering, "hey we already have a plugin that does the same thing what's the difference" well the difference is is that the steering wheels and wheels actually move, the cars have actuall physics moving over blocks and it lags less BUT there is one downside is that this plugin makes it take more time to get vehicles configured because of said wheels and steering wheel having to actually move you have to set them up separately you can find many videos on this I haven't been able to test it myself because broke but I think you should give this a chance to test out and see how well it works with the server this doesnt have to be implemented now but with the other updates thank you for reading and have a good day love you guys stay healthy

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Neutral

I think this is a good idea but that's of course if staff have time to test this plugin.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
This is actually the original car plugin, and there was a reason we kind of abandoned cars for a long period of SRP. It might be a different story now though, then again with how awful this server is with plugin compatibility, there might be a very specific reason we use our current plugin

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1/-1^2
Counter suggestion: learn how to texture yo models
LOOOOL
lol.png
(posted in good favour!!, he can model how he wants and it's not really our right to be mean or to be overly critical)

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
As much as I'd love, and I mean LOVE, a plugin alternative to vehicles on SRP, its chances of happening are simply too low.

• The current plugin is already somewhat functional, no point trying to change something that already works and that you make profit off of unless the community is that up roaring about it's utter sh*t usage.

• If configuring the cars are harder in this plugin there is 0 chance of it being added considering there are over 200+ vehicles on the server.

• As Totoro mentioned, Plugin compatibility is garbage due to the server being versions 1.13-1.17.

• If its the plugin I believe you are talking about, and take this with a grain of salt as I do not know which plugin it is, there are so many memory leaks in that plugin alone, that it would cost SchoolRP a restart every 8 hours instead of 24 to contain and maintain the plugin's functionality.

That being said, I'm going to have to -1 boss

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
-
Nothing's wrong with the current plugin we have, however at the moment only one person can edit/modify car configurations. Animations may be something we look into in future, but for now we'll simply stick to texturing vehicles in the style shown above.
- The plugin suggested hasn't got the best reviews from its customers

Users who are viewing this thread