players online

Vehicle Upgrades!

arrvy

Level 5
arrvy
arrvy
Notable+
What's your Minecraft Username?: arrvy
What's the title of your suggestion?: Vehicle Upgrades!

What's your suggestion?:
Make vehicle upgrades linked to the model, so that if the car gets glitched like is currently happening, the upgrades won't disappear and we'll have to pay for another batch of upgrades for the cars, if this is possible that would be amazing.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
We won't be robbed off of money when the cars get bugged

skixd!!

Level 27
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
+1 I don't know if it would be possible but it would be good to not loose all of the upgrades that I paid for..

arrvy

Level 5
arrvy
arrvy
Notable+
+1 I don't know if it would be possible but it would be good to not loose all of the upgrades that I paid for..
Yeah, I'm not too sure whether nor how it can be done, but I'd really like it to be :')

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
+1
I would suggest taking a picture of the upgrades as soon as you buy them and keep them safe. That way if this happens again you can report the bug to a staff member and they can check it out. But yeah, if this is really happening then they should fix it.

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
-1, I genuinely think we should keep it how it is, it's a good way for you all to lose money, I no longer require to be jealous of people having more money than me

Classicalist

Level 86
This is probably something that's in the works, They are giving out refunds for lost upgrades if you did lose any. Either way, Its a new plugin so it will have some bugs and glitches bare with them while they perfect it :)

arrvy

Level 5
arrvy
arrvy
Notable+
True, true. Was just putting it out there just in case :)
This is probably something that's in the works, They are giving out refunds for lost upgrades if you did lose any. Either way, Its a new plugin so it will have some bugs and glitches bare with them while they perfect it :)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're working on something similar, however as we've got public vehicles we'd be unable to link them to a model itself.​

Users who are viewing this thread