kufn
kufn
Omega+
IGN:
followingeden
DATE:
04/09/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The ability to control/turn off the noises that vehicles make (Horn and Driving Noises).
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I can't stand the noise that my cars make. The sound of the driving just irks me. The only way that I've found to turn it off completely is to turn down my master volume. I'm sure that I am not the only one who finds this a problem.

1681079866217.png

BonBons

Level 31
+1
Add on —> They should change the honking sound to something cuter and not a blasting horn cuz that hurts our ears

timothy

Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+
+1
Add on —> They should change the honking sound to something cuter and not a blasting horn cuz that hurts our ears
Yeah I agree, same with the driving noises in general. It's just a noise that repeats every single second.

Undesires

Level 21
Undesires
Undesires
Omega
+1 !! I feel my soul leave my body each time I hear a random honk from a car because it's so loud.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Neutral.

Average car honk is supposed to be loud for one. I also don’t believe this is possible. If it were the electric guitar sounds would have definitely been adjusted. That said, I don’t believe the car noise is that loud unless you’re at full blast volume (like in your screenshot). I don’t personally have an issue with it

It’s not a -1, I just don’t really see how it’s possible/necessary when you could realistically moderate the volume yourself in your minecraft settings by turning up the volume on some things and down on others to create balance.

timothy

Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+
Neutral.

Average car honk is supposed to be loud for one. I also don’t believe this is possible. If it were the electric guitar sounds would have definitely been adjusted. That said, I don’t believe the car noise is that loud unless you’re at full blast volume (like in your screenshot). I don’t personally have an issue with it

It’s not a -1, I just don’t really see how it’s possible/necessary when you could realistically moderate the volume yourself in your minecraft settings by turning up the volume on some things and down on others to create balance.
The only way that I can change it is through the master volume. I don't want to have to turn down everything else just for the car. I definitely think that this is possible. Effort just has to be put in.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- Soon this sound will be moved to the 'Players' channel.​

Users who are viewing this thread