mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vehicles suggestion

SapouT

Level 21
IGN: SapouT
DATE: 24/3/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Recently buying vehicles from other players therefore custom ones stopped being a thing. The problem with that is that the only vehicles left for players that dont buy their own custom is the two cars at the npc shop which are extremely pricey for what they are too. In the same way it works with weapons, where there is a full set of weapons that doesnt require any real payment, but you also have the ability to buy custom ones, i believe that there should be more vehicle to buy from npc shops therefore giving people that dont have custom vehicles a slightly better expierience and a few more options when it comes to vehicles. Fore example there could be a second store that would sell coupes and some spor cars. Another one that will have 2-3 motorbikes or even more, And basically more npc shops for vehicles as there is a lack of vehicles you can own without paying irl.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think it would benefit the community and server as many people may be facing this problem. Also by not having enough vehicles without paying real money, it gives a pay2win vibe to the server which makes many people give up on the vehicle part. Also this could have been the solution to the chaos that existed when people sold ownership of vehicles all the time uncontrolably. So i believe that by having a few more options to chose from in vehicles would be beneficial as not everyone has or is willing to pay the money it takes to get a custom, and being completely told off because of that isnt really pleasant in the server. So my main idea is to have a few more choices such as some motorbikes, some types of cars and generally about 10-15 vehicles available to everyone with ic money.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- We'll look into adding different vehicles to the NPC shop every season.​

Users who are viewing this thread