1705963332906.png
1705963411849.png

OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

VeiledVampyre (Applying Account.)
Floralsen (EMS)
octoplushie (Highschool-Football.)

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:

I do have a discord, and a microphone that's fully functional!
My Discord Username is...
puwpy.

List your timezone and country:

I am British, and my timezone is GMT+0

Describe your activity:

Surrounding SRP, I'd say I'm incredibly active across all of my accounts. I believe the only time I'm inactive is coming around to when I'm unable to get on.. (Work, College). I use SRP as a case of leisure and having something to do in my free time. I enjoy SRP, if I were to rate my activity on SRP I'd rate it an 8/10. I’ve been involved with multiple role play opportunities and I’m looking for much more to do on the server which will increase my activity!

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

[!] I am a highschool footballer on Octoplushie [!]
EMS Application - Accepted
Highschool Council Application - Accepted

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:

While playing SRP I've grown a passion for writing, especially residing with Victorian/Shakespearean literature. I want to find a way to implement that fantasy-like aspect into the game through reports that people will read and think "Wow, That was really good." I'm a known crowd pleaser, I enjoy looking out for people and going above and beyond to help around. I enjoy letting people read my materials and my formatting. I want to implement this kind of literature into SRP because I believe that alongside modernistic values and modern issues (Which I'm still interested on applying with my time as a reporter) I want to focus on Karakura's history and working alongside others in interviews and statements and dig deep into the ideology of Karakura's lore. Giving props to the lore team and event teams, working alongside others and making teamwork stand out above all. I'd love to keep chatting on forever, because I could go on for decades about my passion for literature but.. If you **NEED** book recommendations... COME TO ME.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:

I've been a literature lover for over 13 years. I've been reading since I were a child, I started indulging in expressive literature at the age of 12, (romance is my favorite type of book) I started writing watt pads (I know...) At the age of 14, and I got some positive feedback on the topics! However.. When I had turned 15 my entire sub-categories of romance and modern perspectives had changed entirely. I was infatuated with Fantasy and Historic literature first opening my eyes with Hetty Feather, and then so many more, my favorite eye opener is a book which I can't even remember the name of, A girl receives scarlet fever in the Victorian era and overcomes it, she escapes to a seaside village and joins the circus. It's so expressive and it spoke to me on another level, I got a B in literature when I was 16, and a C in Language which I was awfully proud of! I have so much writing experience it's difficult to write it all down on one application, but you can see a lot of my examples in the future... *wink wink*

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
I'm Absolutely 100% aware and will follow the rules! <3

Why should we accept you over others?:
I have a severely advanced vocabulary, I've been involved in many types of literature and I even wrote a rendition of the greatest showman to be put toward a drama club back when I was in high school, I have extensive knowledge on Karakura Lore, and both present happenings on the server due to my activity levels, I have connections to get resourceful interviews and I really want to become a reporter, This is something I've been looking forward to, waiting to have enough time to commit to the role and all of it's happenings and I'm excited to finally be doing this! (YAY!!!!!!!!)

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
I understand!

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I trust that I'll be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota. If I can't I'll make an inactivity log and have valid reasoning as to why I can't.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:

I imagine working as a reporter as a key to the treasure trove of knowledge, Reporters are responsible for gathering and supplying the citizens of Karakura with the updated news, alongside any outstanding knowledge that mightve been lacking in the past which I can make up for. I believe Reporters interview and make statements not only JUST being reporters, they're influential individuals who have the power to report on topics to make them blow up in popularity and have individuals understand the consequences of their actions, or the mishaps of a recent event such as the circus that had recently come to Karakura, someone was actually sawn in half! I'm looking forward to my endeavors as a reporter.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Full Name:

"My name is, Persephone Rhapsody."

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)

"I do prefer the title Mr, and I go by Seph."

Current Age (25+):

"I am 27 years young."

Past job/work experience:

"After adventuring into the arts of literature during my college days, I become a college journalist often hinting at gossip and the history of the school, the forest. I often started rumors of ghost mishaps.. Haunted classrooms. Anything that sounded remotely gothic, emo.. Scene.. Yes. That was probably me whispering into your ear. Aside from that, I left High school with a Degree in English Literature. Now for the past few years. I've been sleeping on my mothers couch with her 62 cats.. Living.. Alone well except for my mother Beryl .. But she was often at bingo with her friends."

Degree/qualifications:

1705964949744.png
(A totally REAL English literature degree...)

Nationality and born location:

Kingston, London.
"My nationality is British.. I think British is a nationality?"

Phone Number:

“My contact number is.. (030)-039-7237 you may save it I suppose..”

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

"Outgoing.. Eccentric.. Devilshly handsome.. Oh..- My mother says I'm going to be a looker as I grow old. However sleeping on her couch at the moment I don't think that's the way she planned they rest of my days going. I'm a polite young man with aspirations that are as big as the moon, I'm too lazy to go any bigger than the moon. I adore the stars, I adore cute gu- GIRLS. I do have a history with Classical music.. I was originally going to be a noble."

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:

"If I were to be a reporter with a severe case of anxiety, how do you suppose I conquer the battle of an interview? Silly isn't it. Supposing that I cannot even question someone. I am outgoing, I will not shy away. I will be upfront and handle matters in a formal.. Ideal way."

What are your expectations for the job?:

"High, Probably too much.. I want to become the best there is, exceeding past my colleagues. With their help of course.. I want us to all rise up and be victorious. I adore everyone.. Eventually."

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:

"No, I do not."

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):

"English.. Japanese. A bit of german if I feel fancy .."

PROMPTS:

#1 - General report
. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

1705966452893.png

1705966531341.png

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

[!] A horrible stereo sound slowly occurred on the tape, a plethora of coughing and papers shuffling followed by. [!]

Sera: ''Gooood, Evening all those beautiful melodies of the Karakura. This is Sera Rhapsody on the tape and today we're delving into an ongoing phenomenon in Karakura.. Where the hell if the vet's clinic!? We have Missy Booth, The acting Director of the hospital here so we can delve into this mystery. Hello Mrs Booth! How are you on this fine day?''

Booth: ''Oh.. Are we- Oh right. Hello Karakura. It is I, Missy Booth acting Director of Karakura's very own Hospital, I'd just like to thank you for having me on your podcast, I'm doing well today thank you for asking, I'm not sure why I'm here but I'm sure we'll have fun together!

Sera: ''Wonderful to have you were Booth! After our introductions are over, my first question for you.. What is the predicament with animal injuries and deaths within Karakura?''

Booth: ''Well, The city of Karakura is yet to lack a unit specifically targeted toward individuals whom have animals or have pets who need treatment. However, we do not provide vet care toward pets due to the fact that there isn't a big enough of an audience who would require that amount of help within Karakura."

Sera: ''I see.. And Mrs Booth, you understand that 75% of the Karakurian Population have a pet, while only around 20-25% of the individuals here have parents?''

Booth: ''Oh my? really, I had no idea the limitations were that strict on parent<pet ownership, what I mean is there isn't any type of audience that would bring there pet here for medical care unless it were incredibly severe.''

Sera: ''I get it now.. Mrs Booth, what do you do if your paramedics receive a call about an injured animal, or an injured bear?''

Booth: ''Mr Persephone- I mean Sera. We take these types of calls very seriously and take precautions and take caution while at the call, firstly we need to make sure no humans are injured not is anybody trying to provoke or make the condition of the animal worse. After we'd deal with the injury on site due to the fact we cannot transport nor allow animals in the hospital.''

Sera: ''But you allow animals in the hospital to be put down for biting humans?''

Booth: ''There.. There are certain conditions and scenarios in which animals may be brought into the hospital, especially upon request of an individual of government officials or KPD officers..''

Sera: ''Have you ever had to deal with an animal Attack, Mrs Booth?''

Booth: ''Yes, I have. I had a substantial injury in which I lost my arm during an expedition up a mountain. It hurt like hell..''

Sera: ''That must've been a tough recovery Mrs Booth, Are you open for the possibility of opening a vets clinic in the hospital at any point into 2024 or 2025?''

Booth: ''There is a brief possibility, and thank you for your condolences, however I will not expose my plans for the hospital as we delve deeper.''

Sera: ''Mysterious.. And how do you plan on involving the other hospital staff?''

Booth: ''The emergency faction is like my family, they will be involved with every step throughout the way, are there any other questions?''

Sera: ''I do! Just two more questions.. When and How did you decide to join the ranks of the hospital?''

Booth: ''It started when I was a young girl, I had always been infatuated with playing dolls and doctors, however as I grew up I sorted a passion for medical work and morgue work after watching a documentary and a few netflix shows while half awake. I decided that I was going to be a healthcare professional young. And I hope to go even further in my career!''

Sera: ''How much further can you go forward! Ha ha! Thank you so much for coming on the radio today Mrs Missy Booth, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. And for all my viewers.. Persephone OUT.''

[!] Beep.. Beep.. Signal Lost.. [!]

[OOC]
thanks for reading bae xx have a cat.
1705965303348.png

Attachments

• 1705963384729.png
    1705963384729.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1705966518310.png
    1705966518310.png
    523.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1705966531447.png
    1705966531447.png
    523.2 KB · Views: 3

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the other members of the faction, we have chosen to accept you:

Please get in touch with me via Discord @Aania to start the process and get you set up!

Welcome to the News Faction! :D

(Kaz is hot, so true.)

Users who are viewing this thread