mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Florasens EMS Application. | Doctor.

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
1692208630682.png
Florasens
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

My IGN is Florasen!

What is your Discord username?
Dracoolaura

Describe your activity on the server:
Recently my activity on the server has been decreasing due to the lack of things to do within the SRP community at this moment in time. To be honest spread between my real life activities and my SRP activities has dropped since early this year although I have been an active member of my team which is currently the Spartan Male Football Team I am happy about I enjoy getting online and playing with my friends. I intend to make more friends by trying out different roles in the server; for a while now my activity has been dampening due to me coming into my final year of High School and now I am wrapping up my exams what a better way than to come back to SRP to try something new and stick around for a while.
Recently, if I were to rate myself for activity it would be a solid 7/10, which I am hoping to boost if I get accepted.

What is your timezone?:
BST+0 (I am British.)

List your current and past applications:
ଘ | Professor Application | ACCEPTED
ଘ | Highschool Council Application | ACCEPTED
ଘ | Caretaker Application | ACCEPTED
✄┈┈

ଘ | Governor Application | DENIED

What experiences do you have with role play?:

Carlisle Fox
Although Carlisle Fox isn't a role from a faction, he's probably one of the most favored characters I've ever played on SRP he's had a unique perspective on the server and many people have told me they majorly enjoy the time they spend with him due to the way I utilize his abilities and how I spend my time dedicated to his lore, unfortunately, I'd love to commit to this faction on Carlisle Fox but that's something I see I'd be doing in the future due to his aspiration is to become a Doctor. He is currently on the Spartan Male Football Team and it's widened my eyes to JockRP I really enjoy the atmosphere it gives off but role-playing with my friends and people who are clearly on a higher-skill level had taught me that it doesn't matter how good you are with vocabulary and spelling mistakes it's about the actions making sense they can be simplistic and smart or detailed and small and that's one of my ambitions on SRP. From Haunted Experiences to falling Human Towers and accidentally breaking nearly half of my team's bones, I'd say I've learned a lot from being a jock.

HS-Council and College Council.
Boy oh boy, I don't think I could explain how frustrating this role was for me on the server but it was also hilarious at the same time, from battling with teenagers going through puberty to telling off faculty because they ran around spraying students with a water bottle. My time on both of sides was absolutely worth it and I owe them a lot of my role-play experiences.. This also counts the time I was almost Gassed out by Jack Denvers in the janitor's room but we don't speak about that. As a council member, I learned sometimes you have to take things with a grain of salt, SchoolRP won't always bend in your favor and you have to realize loss is a real thing I've learned that more than anything from getting promotions to even being kicked off of a team due to inactivity my time as a Highschool councilor was short due to my mental health and I thoroughly enjoyed the people I met and roleplayed too vice versa compared to my college councilor rein back in 2020 where I remained as a diligent councilor until a year later, I remember the France trip that was so fun and I enjoyed every aspect of role-playing to be a tourist.

Professor (Current) and Caretaker!
Along with being an absolute queen of these roles, I adored every single one, from helping students learn things to telling them off and issuing detention I guess you can say I am very experienced within my 5 years of SRP, while in these roles I have learned once again things won't always go in your way, from gangsters to naughty students it's as if the world is out to get you as if the paycheck was much right... (I'm joking..) As a professor, I was forced to battle with naughty students and people who just decided to AFK in my class and however frustrating that was I always found a way to complete my ambition from decorating my classroom to genuinely wanting to help people out This was a thing I had been dying to do since I joined SRP, I wanted to help people and really push their roleplay experience to the max and that's what I want to do once I get accepted to the Hospital Faction.

Gangrp era..
I will not speak much on this topic but I met so many good people who are still by my side and I genuinely thank them for stringing me on this journey called SRP and even telling me to go for the role, however, this isn't roleplay related genuinely if I didn't have my friends to motivate me to get on at 5 am and roleplay with them I would not be here and now I absolutely adore roleplay and now they are gone I still push through and do my all for them, as a gangster I lost many good characters and sometimes (i cried) But now I've learnt once again grain of salt people, this is a Minecraft game and hell I think I'm decent with it it's so fun to detailRP and help others experience what I went through, encouraging them to get the heck on and roleplay is so funny.

Although I've been on so many different servers that might've not been SRP related like Hypixel, LOTC (I was a medic here!) , FRP (I was a medic here!), Wynncraft etc I've learned a lot and I hope to muster that all up and help others on SRP with their roleplay experience.​

What is your motivation for applying?
I am currently studying Forensic Science and Criminology in college, and I couldn't be more happy with my life choices. My passion for medical care is a hobby of mine - from administering treatments to patients to conducting facial reconstructions, and even training dogs to locate things that the human eye might miss. In addition to my studies, I am actively involved in the SRP community, and I find their GoreRP subject to be one of my favorite areas on the entire server! Since I'm studying Forensic science and Criminology I'm extremely keen on expanding whatever I know on the subject by taking on new challenges. My upcoming and previous assignments have included things such as standing in a courtroom projecting information and freaky facts about the body that wouldn't have been seen anywhere else. I'd like to contribute more to the SRP community and make others' roleplay experience worth it by playing an EMS role! I really believe that joining the EMS faction on SRP will help me enhance my role-playing experience, and the same thing goes for others one of my passions is helping others improve their role-play and giving them a role-play scenario that they'd genuinely enjoy! I'd like to facilitate new things such as Teamwork, Communication, and most importantly Problem-Solving. By taking on more responsibilities on SRP I am confident that I will improve my personal growth and development!

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor!

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
In reality, I know a lot about Hospitals and their systems especially when it comes to the Legal death version, which is my overall specialty since I'm aiming to become a criminal investigator or a Mortician when I finish my years in college, I know medication names, side effects, treatments, surgery plans and much more however below I will give a brief description of each role (If I miss anything out I'm sorry. )

DOCTOR
Doctors play a crucial role in hospitals, focusing on the identification, management, and prevention of ailments. Additionally, they are responsible for treating a wide range of patient injuries, including fractures, head trauma, amputations, sprains, and broken bones (which I call booboos) ensuring a smooth and safe recovery process. In an SRP setting, physicians are also expected to function as surgeons, performing necessary surgical procedures (But there are always surgeons). They may also provide prescriptions and guidance on ways to maintain optimal health, they can diagnose so you can walk up and say

"Hey, I've been having shortness of breathe, I can't run and walk for long without having to take a break."
In which you can reply with
"Sure! Let's go upstairs and see what we can do with you."
[APPOINTMENT]
*PATIENT HAS ASTHMA*
Prescription Given!!

PARAMEDIC
Despite being brand new to the Hospital Faction the role of a Paramedic is critical. They're responsible for providing medical and psychiatric care during emergencies or if they're called using /call 110 normally they're dispatched on foot or in the brand new ambulance (which I think looks pretty swanky!) With a Paramedic the tensions are hot and you can always be on edge while making rapid decisions since it could possibly put someone's life at risk! It's essential a Paramedic can easily assess and quickly deal with the patient's condition whether they have to be wrapped up to get to the hospital or if they're pronounced dead on the scene, something I found equally interesting is that they're partnered with the CPD so they'll be working together, I find that especially cool.

PSYCHIATRIST
One of my favorite departments of the EMS is the Psychiatrists, they play an equally crucial role in the hospital of Karakura, specializing in mental health evaluations, diagnoses, and treatments for patients. Their expertise lies in the evaluation of both physical and mental aspects of all types of Mental health problems! Also, they're highly qualified to assist with addiction, anxiety, violent tendencies, sleep disorders, and obsessive behavior however these are all common there are so many different types of mental illness and all of then can be addressed and diagnosed. They're also very experienced in setting up appointments there are so many different types of therapy such as playing therapy, drawing, and doing yoga however my favorite is simplistic sitting in a room... It's comforting and makes anyone feel better.

"Can I please have an appointment?"
/looc whats your discord, timezone?
"Alright, I'll see you at 11 pm tomorrow!"

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes! Of course.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Darcey Dixon

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female.
She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

PhD in Medicine
Bachelors in Health, Childcare and social care.

Character’s Nationality:
British

Character’s Marital Status:
Widowed

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English (1st.)
Japanese (2nd.)
Russian (3rd.)

Backstory (100+ Words)
Darcey Dixon was born in 1987, growing up she was the only child of two doctors as a miracle baby, at birth she was extremely healthy, her weight on average, height and looks were all beautifully done. Growing up Darcey inherited her name from her Grandmother Franbow Darcey Dixon who was also a prominent midwife in their lonely fisherman hometown Flymby. Darcey was raised in a family that valued education and service, Darcey was introduced to the world of healthcare at an early age. As she reached adolescence Darcey was always curious and deeply fascinated by the tools and instruments used by her parents in their medical profession, often she would get caught trying to take them up to her treehouse to do her own medical experiments. Listening carefully every night as Darcey’s grandmother spoke on her ventures as a midwife bewildered the small teenager and as she finished her GCSE Darcey’s views were absolutely set on becoming a doctor however she had been immensely obsessed with needles which worried her parents deeply, throughout her high school days Darcey stayed to herself, not overstepping or speaking out of term. She worked hard and excelled in her studies earning several awards at her school’s science fair. Concerned by Darcey’s unusual interest in needles her parents encouraged her to explore other career paths. She briefly considered pursuing law but knew that medicine was her true calling. Nevertheless, Darcey’s obsession with needles persisted throughout her young adult years. She often reads books about phlebotomy and even practices drawing blood on herself with homemade needles. Her parents were increasingly worried about her and decided to discourage her entirely from medical care. They split.. Her parent's worries ended her up in her Aunt and uncles' home in Karakura, Japan, Darcey applied to several nursing schools but was always rejected due to her unusual interests which caused her to fall into a deep depression... She refused, she absolutely couldn’t let these people get the best of her she adored medicine, and knew that she had a gift for it. Finally, she was accepted into a nursing program that specialized in all sorts of nursing including phlebotomy. After completing her training off went her application to Karakura Hospital she was going to be a doctor! Finally.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Although it may come as a surprise to the citizens of Karakura, Darcey's chosen field in medicine and her specialty is embalming. She is highly knowledgeable and has a preference for working in a morgue setting. Additionally, she possesses a strong passion for needles, including injections and IVs. Her skills in this area are delicate and respected, as she can perform them with ease. In fact, she could even accomplish these tasks blindfolded and with her hands tied behind her back, making for an impressive feat similar to that of a circus act, how awesome is that? If anything it was a lame party trick she could do when she was in college.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Co-Op Bereavement Facility - [3 Years] - Oxford.
Co-Op Morgue. - [11 Months.] - Whitshire
Higashiyama Kawaguchi Clinic - [2 Years] - Kyoto
Sakabe International Clinic - [1 Year] - Kyoto

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
N/A

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Darcey had done an additional year in Dundee to learn Facial Reconstruction.
(Slashes to the face, Animal Bites.)

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?

Darcey exudes a regal aura, standing tall and confident at 5'5. Her hair is a rich brunette shade, lustrous and flowing down to her waist in loose waves. The smooth, milk-chocolate tone of her skin is striking against her hair, creating a stunning contrast that catches the eye. Her brown eyes are soulful and expressive, adding to her captivating presence. Her build is reminiscent of Renaissance artwork - full-figured and womanly, with curvaceous hips and a generous bust. Yet, she carries herself with grace and poise that believes her physical strength. Her movements are fluid and graceful as if she were born to dance with needles. Dressed in a flowing gown of deep, jewel-toned fabric, she could easily have stepped out of a Renaissance painting. But there's a modern edge to her style too, with delicate accessories that shimmer in the light. She is a woman who knows her own worth and isn't afraid to let her beauty shine.

SKIN:

1692231579072.png
( Her spirit animal is a mouse. )

How does your character act on and off duty?
I will be doing this in a more complex manner, but you'll get the jist!

While on duty.
Wistful yet cautious, often seen frolicking or evading a non-existent or self-perpetuated threat. However, they are monotonic and icy beyond such, and when a task is at hand they demonstrate authoritative and didactic attitudes. Darcey is a friendly individual to colleagues and has been described as the flower of the day. She always smells of some sort of flower and you'll often find her near a bookshelf on her breaks. Her temper is tern and unwavering. Darcey has been described as Incredibly disciplined and didactic, she is a well-behaved woman with a kingly order. She is well-conducted and elegant in nature, yet authoritative and uncompromising.

↬ Strengths ↫
Charismatic, Polite, Witty, Scholarly, Elegant, Charative, Welcoming:
A woman of intelligence and constructed nature, she is a product of amazing order and yet sweetness. Polite, yet unmoved by softness.

↬ Weaknesses ↫
Cold, Electrician, uncompromising, distrusting, dogmatic

↬ Drive/dreams ↫
To honor her ancestry and succeed as a Doctor.

↬ Fears ↫
Her mother.​

While OFF Duty.
Darcey is a well-preserved woman, She's confident and is often described as a ray of sunshine. Unlike her work persona they're quite similar she remains professional and collected trying not to draw attention to herself.

(All of the above including these)

↬ Inspiration (more like a list of people she wants to trump.) ↫
Everyone.

↬ Role model ↫
Elizabeth Blackwell.

↬ Habits ↫
Humming
Hugging herself
Twiddling her fingers

EXTRA
(This is optional)

♚ R A T I N G S ♚
╚════════════╝
(5 Stars means very high strength, 1 star means very low strength aka weak)

↬ Psychological strength ↫
↬ Physical strength ↫
↬ Leadership ↫
↬ Wisdom ↫

↬ Intelligence ↫
↬ Confidence ↫
↬ Endurance ↫

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Dixon is dependent on both teamwork and solo work, depending on the case and what needs to be done Dixon's your girl, she'll bring everything she has to the table whether it be a singular book or an ENTIRE encyclopedia. Dixon loves working with others equally to how she works on her own and if she's asked to be someone's partner she isn't one to decline, she's incredibly kind and will push herself to her limit to prove that she is prepared for anything.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Dixon wants to thrive in her work, pushing herself to the absolute limit she'll often work overtime to push herself. If anything she wants to be big, she wants to go places and right now her biggest job would be at Karakura Hospital in which she intends on staying there for a WHILE! However, she's quite the airhead, about her future one moment she'll be dead intact with whatever she's doing the next she'll be looking at icecream vans to buy.. What a weirdo.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Darcey is the main character in her eyes, however she doesn't tend to step on others' feet, she's in her own world.. Often she'll look into what seems to be a camera but really she's just zoning out to her world of Hamlet... Alice in Wonderland and many other books. Others see Darcey as the perfect female, the textbook definition is she is extremely two-faced almost as if she has an angel and a devil on her should instructing her what to do in a scenario, you'll never catch her messing up as she QUADRUPLE checks everything before doing it, her attitude can change toward different people she often catches herself mirroring those around her.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread