Vending Machine Feedback

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
IGN: jeemay
DATE: 15/5/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I've recently seen a new vending machine model that was made by @Newky and by the looks of it, the vending machine contains a LOT of items inside but in reality, the GUI of the vending machine only has a max of 8-9 items. I'd honestly love to see more items added to the vending machine. Japanese vending machines are known for their variety of snacks and such so it would only make sense to have the SRP vending machines more full. Shopkeepers could even donate some of their common items to be added to the vending machines if they really want that. Could be some way to advertise their shops. Any sort of new food/drink is welcome honestly. I'd just love to see more things to buy.

Moreover, to really make certain items special, I'd love to see them give you special effects like speed, saturation, regeneration, or anything like that. I think that simply could give you more reason to buy other snacks than sticking with just one snack. Though the speed and regeneration parts could really be exploited in GangRP so I'm not sure if that'd be the best idea but it would be cool to see regardless.

That's about it for this suggestion, I'll be sure to edit this thread if any more ideas come to mind.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1

I've seen the Vending Machine model, holy crap that needs to be added as soon as possible. (with the exclusion of the among us drink....)

I'm also a big fan of just adding those generic vending machine drink models and giving them cool nicknames.

Like if one is purple we could just call it "Generic G**** Cola!!" or like something idk but like you get me?

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Honestly, the current Model doesn't look bad at all, although it does feel "Out of place". Also I wish they would add Chips. Out of all the snacks and food items we have, chips have yet to be made.

+1

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED/ACCEPTED
-------------------------------------
Thank you for your feedback!
  • The main reason for the vending machines to be around are to grab little snacks for cheap when you're hungry.
  • We will be adding a couple of more drinks and food to it but not an entire list you see in its current texture as that would kill the purpose of buying things from player ran shops.

Users who are viewing this thread