mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Venus' Biography {part. 1}

venus b.

Level 12
Disclaimer:
♡ This is a Working in Progress Biography.
♡ If you are a "visual learner", I suggest you to check out the Venus moodboard on Pinterest.
♡ Also, check out
Venus playlist on Spotify.
♡ Credit to the headers: @hongdaedits

Venus Hart

“she was made of sunlight.”

[ Basic Info ]

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀

A G E | 19

H E I G H T | 5’4”

B I R T H D A T E | August 8th

Z O D I A C • S I G N | Leo

P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | São Paulo, Brazil

M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Taken *winks*

S E X U A L I T Y | Straight

O C C U P A T I O N S | College Student and College Track Team

{ Venus Hart }
- Venus, Ven, V -

♡ meaning ♡
♡ Venus: An ancient italian goddess of gardens and spring, the goddess of love and beauty; an exceptionally beautiful woman.
♡ Hart: strong, brave; stag

The sky the day Venus was born.

{ Appearance }

> Skin:

" her skin was the soft Sand colored, full of freckles type."

> Eye color:

" her eyes were the ocean blue mirrored type, so blue, so deep but yet so hard to see through "

> Hair:

" shiny golden blonde hair that bounced as she walked, reaching her waist, slightly curly at the ends..."

> Overall:

The blonde shade of her hair could be the first thing people noticed, but in fact, what most caught people's attention on Venus was her smile, wide and slightly feline. Her lips, full and red, were always stretched out in a smile, hiding a sassy and sarcastic comment behind it. Just like her cat-eyes, which always gave the impression that they were always smiling, friendly, and yet hiding secrets of a lifetime. Venus was confident, bold and authentic and managed to show that in her way of walking, talking and living.

Median height, curvaceous and slender body, Venus inherited from her mother a Brazilian body, with long legs and a thin waist, with the Brazilian swing.

Oh, and she also had a few speckled freckles on her nose (fourteen, she counted them herself), as well as a million of them spread out over her body, looking like constellations.

{Personality }

Her strong and determined personality was easily missunderstood as someone inpolite and disinterested. But it took only a few seconds in her presence for people to change their minds.

In fact, Venus was a kind, friendly, confident and fun woman. Always open to new friendships, and easy to socialize. Which didn't mean she was someone shallow.

It took time for her to use the word "confidant" with someone. For Venus, quality time and honesty were needed for her to trust people.

One of her greatest achievements was self-love. Knowing how to take care of herself, respecting her wishes, loving her flaws and qualities and knowing when to give herself time was simply essential.

She also considered it one of her achievements her sense of humor. The typical sarcastic, sassy and strange humor. She considered herself a pretty funny person.

She was a kind-hearted woman, full of love, fears, secrets, passions and dreams. Certain of who she was, who she wanted to be, her place in the world and her destiny.

“She was simply fascinating, so easy to talk to, yet so hard to reach the bottom of her soul. It was gasoline, fire and at the same time the calmest day of the summer. The perfect kind of chaos.”

- Someone who meant a lot to her.

Things she hated:

♡ Cooking. (She didn't know how to).

♡ Playing anything that she was really bad at. (The majority of the sports)

♡ ****y, ignorant, rude, disrespectful people. (Self-explanatory)

♡ Competition between women. (Believed faithfully in sorority)

♡ Any type of unkindness, prejudice, racism.

♡ When things would get out of her control. (What can i say? She liked being in control of everything in her life.)

♡ Men.

Things she was afraid of:

♡ Commitment and dating.
(It was extremely hard for her to fall in love. When it happened, it was difficult for her to give up her freedom and control and give her heart to someone.)

♡ Losing someone she loved.
(After her mom’s death, she developed a huge fear of losing the people she loved. That was one reason why she was so selective about people that she let it into her heart. She didn't want to risk loving them and then losing them.)

Things that made her cry:

Everything.
*sobs*

Things she was obsessed with:

♡ MJ aka Mario Junior. (her spoiled, brat, obese fish)

♡ Cecilia Hart (her spoiled, brat, o… sister)

♡ One Direction (the band of her husbands)

♡ Herself. (The hottest person she knew, in her opinion)

Things she loved:

♡ Women. (Dont you just love women?)

♡ Watching Twilight. Especially Edward’s scenes. (HIS VOWS!)

♡ Watching the sunset.

♡ Being alone. Just the quiet, calm and peaceful moments when her mind could just be chaotic in peace. (It was especially good when it was 3am.)

♡ Eating. (Especially pancakes. Homemade ones.)

*it is expected that the family has already been considered*

{More}

> Flaws:

She had none.
*winks*

Seriously, none.

♡ Didn't know how to show her feelings.
♡ Bossy.
♡ Lowkey mean with her friends.
That's it.

"She was the most brat, uninteresting, rude and bossy girl I have ever met. It is no surprise that she only had her sister as a friend, another brat. Two bitches."
- Someone who hated her a lot. And Cece."

> Art:

Her love for art began with her mother, who was always stained with paint, hidden in the corners of the farm, painting some landscape, or the portrait of her daughters. Venus learned from an early age to explore her creativity, and she always felt that it was with a brush in her hand that her creativity was most evident.

Art became even more a part of who she was when she moved to New York.
In New York, she fell in love with the complexity and depth of Art since she was always visiting museums, galleries and, of course, was in contact with different people and their different perspectives on what was art.

When she realized, she was already painting large canvases, doodling portraits and creating new arts.

Painting became her escape, her safe haven and her hobby. One of the things that was hers alone, and that she could freely explore away from anyone else's judgment and opinion

> Track:

Track to her was her escape, the thing she did to spend time alone, get to know herself better, test her limits. Track brought her freedom in many ways.

When she joined the team, she found her people, those who shared her passion. They not only became her teammates, but her second family.

She loves them to death.

{ Friends }

She had none.
*sobs*

Cece Hart:
My soulmate, my bestfriend, my sister.
Cecilia, you are everything and more to me. I love who you are and who i am because of you. I’d go to the end of the world for you and i’ll go around the world with you. Me and you forever. Eu te amo.

Ferri:
Older brother. Self explanatory.
Ferri, deep deep deep deep down i love you. You are my family, the person who… well, the person who hinders more than helps me, but still, someone who i can and i do always count on. (but sooo annoying). Eu te amo.

Chloe Sh. Ito:
Just annoying. But... i love her, kind of?

Mo. Kibs:
Forever my number one.

Joshua:
Really annoying.
But it was my favourite person. When i lost him, i lost a piece of myself,

Vegas:
Sometimes i think he is scared of me.
Love him tho.
I want him forever in my life.

Kiri:
Mom.
Makes me cry and want to scream 50% of the time.
Too old to be cool.
I love her, but shh..

Umeko.
Bestfriend.
My ride or die.
Likes the same guys that i do tho, kind of complicated.
Her dad is hot.

Kanai;
My wife.
Has a bit of an attitude with me.
Doesn't know how to pick guys.

Sana:
Doesnt like the nickname i gave her. Sanis is cool, right?
Speaks languages i don't understand around me.
Its impossible to not love her tho.

Zacharias and Ashton;
My sons, although they flirt with me and try to kiss me all the time.
I like them especially when they do what i tell them to.

Pepper:
Mom.
Doesn't love me. Ignores me 97% of the time.
Things that she says the most to me: "Why are you crying?" and "I'm not surprised."
Love her and our 987654321 family members.

Soba:
Dad.
Not sure if he loves or hates me. He called me a "pain" once.
Threatens to ground me and cut off the wifi.
Things that he says the most to me: "No need to cry, hun" and "No flirting with your uncles".

Han Lee:
She's always there when i need her, although i'm pretty sure she thinks i'm crazy.
Love her and her company, she's the best.
Not a "peixe ilegal".

Sydney:
Threatens to kill anyone who hurts me. Literally.
But how not to love her for that?

Is engaged to one of my bestfriends, so is it expected that i will be her maid of honor.........or something close to that.

Marie:
The type of friend everyone should have. Supportive, loving, loud and so fun to be around.
Always offers me a kitkat when i cry.
Does everything for me, even run around town for hours looking for someone i like.
She's my baby.

To be continued...

- Venus.

*sobs*

{ Venus moodboard on Pinterest }
its pretty cute.

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-2_15-16-2.png
    upload_2021-2-2_15-16-2.png
    261.3 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2021-2-2_16-36-23.png
    upload_2021-2-2_16-36-23.png
    265.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16668

"She was the most brat, uninteresting, rude and bossy girl I have ever met. It is no surprise that she only had her sister as a friend, another brat. Two bitches."
- Someone who hated her a lot. And Cece."
LMAO SHADE????

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
add the Emiliano experience, Julia. I included her in his so it would only be right for you to include him in hers.

Users who are viewing this thread