mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Venus Hart | Season Two

venus b.

Level 12
Disclaimer:
♡ This is a Working in Progress Biography.
♡ If you are a "visual learner", I suggest you to check out the Venus moodboard on Pinterest.

Venus Hart:

That was Venus…until she realized it was time for a change.
She packed her bags, went to another continent and disappeared for over a month. When she returned, one thing was certain:

She still was pretty hot.

Venus Hart

"wild lives in her soul."

{basic Info}

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀

A G E | 19

H E I G H T | 5’4”

B I R T H D A T E | August 8th

Z O D I A C • S I G N | Leo

P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | São Paulo, Brazil

M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Married (jk, she's single....)

O C C U P A T I O N S | College Student and College Track Team; she also has like... three other jobs

{appearance}

The blonde was replaced with black. Venus now walked around with her hair brushing her shoulders, so light it was impossible for her curls to stay in place in the wind. She chose the darkest hair dye and as if that wasn't enough, she also dyed some strands of hair red.

She thought the black matched her blue eyes.

Her face remained the same. A wide and slightly feline smile; lips, full and red, were always stretched out in a smile, hiding a sassy and sarcastic comment behind it. Just like her cat-eyes, which always gave the impression that they were always smiling, friendly, and yet hiding secrets of a lifetime.

Venus's skin was slightly tanned and a freckle or two had appeared on her cheeks from her vacation to the beach.
Brazilian, Median height, curvaceous and slender body, Venus inherited from her mother to Brazilian body, with long legs and a thin waist, with the Brazilian swing.

Venus was confident, bold and authentic and managed to show that in her way of walking, talking and living.

{personality}

She loved living in her body. She loved the way she saw the world and how she reacted to life.
Venus had a personality that people had different opinions about.

She grew up to be a strong, determined and independent woman.

She thought she was funny and had a great sense of humor.

I, the author, better known as my character's alter ego, am biased to comment. Between me and you, I think she's super funny. But her friends will say otherwise.

Can't blame them. She's already so full of herself that complements on her personality and sense of humor would be fatal.

On top of all that, ignoring the little detail of her being slightly mean to her group of friends ("slightly" might be an understatement, but we don't talk about it), Venus had a kind heart.

She was passionate about kindness. She had a soft spot for deep people with a kind heart. She liked being around people like that.

She was easily touched by people around her, and had a personality that marked people.

Venus was full of flaws. She had thousands of them! But she was also a woman full of passion, kindness, love, laughter, tears and beauty.

{things that haven't changed}

☠ Her obsession with her brat sister, Cecilia Hart.

☠ Her unconditional love for her selfish and obese fish, MJ.

☠ She still loves pancakes. And she loves making men make her fresh, fat pancakes whenever she gets the chance.

☠ She still cries for everything.

{things that have changed}

☠ Her hair! The long shiny blonde is gone and now she walks around with her shoulder-length curly hair dyed black and streaked with red.

(of course, she donated the inches of hair she cut herself)

☠ She has become much more selective with whom she relates.

☠ She's single! If regret could kill...

☠ She cries for everything and anything (more than before).

{things she cried for}

☠ Everything and anything. *sobs wildly and exaggeratedly while she listens avril lavigne*

{things she still hated}

☠ ****y, ignorant, rude, disrespectful people. (Self-explanatory)

☠ Competition between women. (Believed faithfully in sorority)

☠ Any type of unkindness, prejudice, racism.

☠ When things would get out of her control. (What can i say? She liked being in control of everything in her life.)

☠ Men.

{things she loved}

☠ Women (how could she not?)

☠ Taking pregnancy tests.

Listening to Avril Lavigne (she's a goth now)

☠ Her family.

{the one thing she would always be obsessed with}

☠ Her alter ego. Also known as this author. Or rather, myself.

{hobbies}

☠ Dance, art, track:

It was a way of expressing herself.
Venus was a very expressive person, but full of layers. Most people would die without really knowing her, but for those three things, she would be able to show a little piece of who she really was.

The Harts:

The definition of home is not a place, but hearts.
Whether in Brazil, United States, Japan... Venus' heart would always be with her family.

She loved them. Genuinely and truly, she loved them with all of her being.

The Harts being: Venus Hart, Cecilia Hart, Ferri Hart, Chloe Hart, Gael Hart, Maria Hart, Zoe Hart, Maya Hart.

them also being: Julia, Maria and Leonardo.
(I, the author, have to comment on the fact that Brazilians will always find each other. And that we don't have many friends... Ps: i love you, familia)

{friends}

W.I.P

Let's be honest, dear readers... Venus has no friends.

{photo dump}

wip

blondy venus hart and her ex (unknown)
made by 【 】#5898

goth venus hart and greenie cecilia hart
made by Zreneo#4862

a preview of venus' moodboard

goth venus and this really creepy guy with an umbrella <3

*waves and sobs wildly and exaggeratedly*
'bye for now!'

Users who are viewing this thread