Rich+
generatedtext.gif
1650038026132.png

He's. . back?!

General Appearance
Hair: A short, fluffy, dyed hairstyle.
Ref Pic: ( Just style )
1651428544658.png

Nails: Venus wore acrylic nails, pink and blue!
Ref Pic:

1652596466368.png

Eyes: Both of their eyes seemed to be gone, yet covered by a blindfold.

Tattoos: Venus would have the word “Venus” on his right wrist, a dolphin tattoo on his back, a cat on his left thigh and a dog on his right. Even more, tattoos are “Think about what you do”, “Was what you did right?”, “Are you being a good boyfriend”, “If you want to be better”, “If you really care”, “If you really love me” and “Talk to me when you finally know your fault in all of this - Yabi” all down his right forearm. There would also be the name "Thomas Hikatashi" with a halo above it and angel wings next to it, as well as a dove close to it, it was tattooed on the back of their left hand. On their left arm seemed to be a daisy with exactly 16 petals then the words and letters, "M + V" Besides that was a newer tattoo finishing it, "- does not work out."

Burns: They had a 3rd-degree burn covering their "Venus" tattoo on his right wrist, it read "Do not touch."

Carvings: They were all covered with skin grafts. Except for one on their right arm, which was the Kanji symbol for "revenge" 1651357994757.png

Voice: J.D's voice

Scent: Smells like light cinnamon.

Disorders/Mental Illnesses:
PTSD
Anxiety
Insomnia
Bradycardia

Personality: She would usually have a smile on her face with quite a cheerful personality, bubbly if you will. You would usually see him spin in a dress (if she's wearing one), they would be very social but not trust people with names that aren’t his.

Piercings:
A monster tab septum
1652889089056.png
Two lip piercings

Tongue piercing
1649492527127.png
Earring (Left ear)

Earring (Right ear)
1652889178216.png
This was a silver chain that connected from the monster septum to her ear
1652889477736.png
Black industrial piercing.

Relationships

Kushabi ??? /|\ Ex Boyfriend /|\
Alive
"They're alive, forgot about em though."

Thomas Hikatashi /|\ Deceased Boyfriend /|\
Dead
".. I can't do this anymore. He already faked his death, why did he die?!"

Markus Chang/|\ Friend? /|\

Alive
"Haven't talked to him in a while, I mean, I don't think he liked me I guess. But Im in his house as I'm writing this about him!"

Reo 'Bubbles' H. /|\ Friend /|\ Jailed and Dead
"He's a good friend, he thought he went too far talking to Thomas and actually understood what he felt."

MinJun Zennix /|\ Ex Boyfriend /|\
Alive
"I understand why he fell out of love, I'm not the most loveable of people!"

Aurelie Reyes Nishikawa 'Eli' /|\ Sister and Best friend /|\
Alive
"Eli! She's the best! She's the best! She's the best! SHE'S THE BESTTTT! I love her to pieces and uh, hope she is happy for her whole life! I want to stay with her forever and ever! She's the best sister anyone could ever ask for!"

Anything Else.

Ethnicity: American and Japanese

Date of Birth: 24th February

Style: Venus would count his style as “Cutesy” yet he doesn’t know the name of his style

Abnormalities:
His ears had stab scars. . Their eyes were gone. .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread