mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Very Important Question [From Ash!]

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Hey guys, it's that random time of the year to which I ask a very cool question to YOU all, the School-Roleplay community... That question being. . .

Tailoring Prices: What's the best range?

A very important question that randomly popped into my mind after I told Ethan that his prices are too high then saw someone else's who had MUCH higher, for just an outfit! It's kinda outrageous if you think about it. Anyways, help me decide what the best price range is–what would be considered a ripoff? What would be considered underpayment? Thoughts, concerns, whatever - drop it here! I will list some ranges to give you a general idea as to what I'm talking about. (I'm so sorry if you have no clue what I'm talking about!)

Outfits | Full-skins | Bases

↓ Lower ↓
¥30,000 | ¥60,000 | ¥45,000
¥50,000 | ¥80,000 | ¥60,000
¥80,000 | ¥100,000 | ¥90,000
↑ Higher ↑

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
what ever you think is fair for your work

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Okay, so I think it depends on the tailor's preference most of the time. Personally, when I used to buy skins, I'd pay tailors at least 150-200k, even if their prices were like 50k. However, I personally priced any of my skins around 50k, but now I've got to a "You pick a price and I'll take it" type of scheme with some base prices to make sure I'm not being "underpaid"

I've essentially set my prices at 35k+ for heads and 75k+ for outfits

Sporkmoment

Level 21
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable
It really depends.

I use to price my outfits at 20-40k. Though I gained more "popularity" in Euphoria, so I made my prices higher (80-90k) My outfits when they were 20-40 weren't bad, I was just under pricing myself so more people would order. But I didn't have to worry about that after I learned more SRP-like shading and got into a better server.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
along with alex i also try to pay 100k+ no matter what i’m getting, maybe it’s because i’m not a new player but 100k is not a lot of money in SRP

Users who are viewing this thread