players online

Very LATE introduction!!

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
*ೃ༄*ೃ༄*ೃ༄*ೃ༄*ೃ༄*ೃ༄*ೃ༄*ೃ༄

Hello, I’m Cheeriohos!! My name is Ashley :)) I’m previously known as kinkRP, Hophopbun or Ashtetic!! <3

I joined srp awhile back ago around 2016-2017!! I’ve been banned a few times on the server at that time period.. by banned I mean perma banned.. made a ban appeal around 2017 and got accepted ..!! But a few months later I … Stopped playing srp for a long time, I started playing on another roleplay server .. most of y’all do know it, it was called foreverplay!’ But sooner or later the server got shut down.. well DIDNT shut down it merged into a new server.. THATS well, boring-

i stopped playing Minecraft for around .. a year or two..?.. well, in 2020 that’s when I FULLY came back onto srp.. let some amazing people back in 2020 I’ll list their names / usernames below ::

Seniith
Cerel
Cherae
Minecraftpro123??
Kamryn
Bluesensei
Vinny
Lilla
Jade ? Jada?
will
Moon
Sammy
Madi
And Mason

We had made several memories together throughout 2020… we were in quarantine at the time, we all always went into vc mostly every night.!! But.. they all ended up quitting srp except for maybe one person…!!!- Sadly I do not interact with any of those people anymore but occasionally me and bluesensei will talk every now and then.!!

Moving forward a year later I’ve made more friends:: I was a VERY sigh person at that time…- I hated interacting with anyone on the server but throughout the year I stopped being.. less sigh…??

Here’s the list of people I’ve met I 2021..
Doughlah
Nixymixy
Microfphone
Rossinovski
Htcs
Matchafrogs
FatRP
CeeDeel4mb
Cake??-
Identif1able

around 2022 I’ve been starting to interact with even more people even though my social anxiety had gotten worser throughout that time .. around that time I have quit public school and switched over to online schooling, that’s why I’m always on a this point but I keep staying up late so I’m only ever on in the afternoons

Aphrodiitea
Drainingfeelings/Suitkink
HummyTheHamster
vmustard
RipRoyalz
LadyChaos
GrrAngry <3
Ethanmm27
Eclipxa
Azulnessa
ImCult
6Jessu
MuffincatRP
II_Heimdallr_I
D3_sp41r
Yyourdad
Yyoumom
Shalanka?! We met when I was still playing as Rina!!
randomlypending
Scrubby
Svftmai
Vxinee
ThundercatRP
Tqx_

there’s a lot more people to the list but this was made at 3am MST time so I’m lazy, thanks for reading, goodnight also happy Fourth of July

to find me on the server!!
My chars are
Alina C. Yue Gogatsu
Clalina Orlov
Eliz Aslanov
KarenKura
And two unnamed humans ::​

Users who are viewing this thread