CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
IGN: CaptYT3699
DATE: 07/11/2022 Monday
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A wardrobe in the swimming changing room building next to the school pool.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
for those who don't have their swimming outfits saved in the immediate available slots via command, this will be a lot easier instead of running to the public gym then running back out, not to mention the fact that the public gym is closed a lot of the time for most. Doing this will also boost realism as well I think since I'm pretty sure irl people don't run inside the school building to get changed when there is a changing room building right there to be used.

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
IGN: CaptYT3699
DATE: 07/11/2022 Monday
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A wardrobe in the swimming changing room building next to the school pool.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: for those who don't have their swimming outfits saved in the immediate available slots via command, this will be a lot easier instead of running to the public gym then running back out, not to mention the fact that the public gym is closed a lot of the time for most. Doing this will also boost realism as well I think since I'm pretty sure irl people don't run inside the school building to get changed when there is a changing room building right there to be used.
lowkey a +1

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
+1
what would also be cool is to inbuild wardrobe menu attributes into the locker as a Pseudo secondary wardrobe, that way lockers can serve two purposes within the school's grounds

wardrobes wouldn't look out of place the way its textured being in changing rooms and the gym too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread