Veterinarian Suggestion

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
atleast give a valid point iPhone :skull:
Ok then

While yes being able to make the roll play fun is an important part of the server. The EMS is already inactive as you just states and that is to save human characters. The animal roleplaying part of the server is even smaller and not many people would want to apply to sit around not do much so it would become just like the EMS team and be either alts of people who have another job or just do the job and afk a majority of the time because not many people actually go to the hospital on a day to day basis. This being said you would have probably about 1/5th the traffic as the hospital which is already extremely under utilized and so it would lead to having a new person sitting in the veterinarian office for hours and have if at most one person come in with a pet to maybe get it healed. Then again if you look at tab on average there might be one pet and a majority of the time the said pet wouldn't need to be healed as they don't tend to get into fights or get themselves hurt. While yes I agree it would be a cool job to have it would be completely redundant in this use to make it a job. Something better would be an extra job in the EMS field that an already hired person in the faction could apply to add to their character (It wouldn't be a sperate role in this example) and so their character would know the skills to do it but you aren't adding another job to an already under utilized faction.

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

I removed vet work from the hospital due to the fact there are really not that many animals that come in with broken bones or injured paws and so on. It took up time in the training guide that we could remove and make it more enjoyable for trainees. AnimalRP is very low on SRP, especially within the hospital. Therefore, we have kept chipping, cuts, and euthanasia as they were the most common ones and even then, we barely have to treat them.

I would 100% agree with bringing back vet work for doctors and/or surgeons if the animals constantly came in injured as a normal player does, but it's extremely rare and useless - at least in my opinion.

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
+1 / -1

The idea is good don't get me wrong but there's not that many animals that really play. There is only about like 3-5 animals who get on throughout the day. Though it'd be nice to have the doctors do a bit more when animals come in other than chipping them or putting them down, it could be a good roleplay experience for both animal and doctor.

anders

Level 12
diskou
diskou
Omega
it's just not worth adding it. ems already assume the typical responsibilities of vets and there are not enough animals on the server to justify it. it's just unnecessary

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback, however we've decided to deny this suggestion.

- There simply aren't enough Animals to be able to run a successful vet within the hospital​

Users who are viewing this thread