mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

VICELORDS - (PROMOTION DOCUMENT)

punkspyda

Level 4

1711494841589.png

ABOUT US:

Vicelords, founded by Black Emperor, emerges as a bosozoku gang with a distinct purpose. Rooted in the belief of fighting for freedom, Vicelords stands against the exploitation of youth by other gangs. It seeks to eradicate the influence of fear-driven recruitment tactics that compel children into joining criminal organizations. While retaining its identity as a gang, Vicelords engages in activities such as physical altercations, theft, and vandalism, albeit with an age restriction of 18 and possibly 17, aligning with its mission to shield the youth from such influences. Vicelords fosters diverse avenues for engagement within its ranks. The gang operates through two divisions: Crash Squad and Strike Squad. Public activity, reserved for gang events and gatherings with a minimum participation threshold, ensures cohesion and camaraderie among members. By encouraging participation in organized events, Vicelords maintains a vibrant and dynamic community while ensuring accountability and cohesion among its members.

SERVER LINK:
https://discord.gg/3haH7ZYvmW

ACTIVITY:

1711495421405.png
1711495459957.png

1711495532628.png

LORE TEASER:

1711495655196.png

-kam

Level 65
THATS WHERE THE ATTIRE IS FROM. OH MY GOD ITS BEEN KILLING ME WHEN I CPULDNT FIGURD IT OUT

Users who are viewing this thread