Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
VideG
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
I do have discord. It’s Vide#6969
How old are you? (Optional):
I am currently 24 years old.
What is your time zone?:
My current time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Describe your activity on the server:
Currently I play on SRP a lot, anywhere between 10-18 hours a day, sometimes twenty depending on the day. However I will take breaks every now and again to not burn myself out.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I was banned once back in June/July of 2021 for ERP when I first joined the server, when I didn’t read the rules. I haven’t been banned since then.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that if I become inactive for a certain period of time without a valid reason that I will be demoted and possibly kicked from being faculty.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
As of right now I am applying for the caretaker role
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The caretaker has two main jobs that they do, and those two jobs are doing janitorial stuff and being security for the school

First of all, let’s talk about the janitorial work as that is pretty self explanatory. Basically what they would do is they would pick up any messes that the students have left behind, wipe down the counters on tables and sinks, sweep the floors of the entire school, take out the trash whenever it is needed, and even scrub down the toilets. They are making sure that the school is a clean and healthy environment. However, the more important role in which caretakers take part is being the security of the school.

Caretakers are basically the security of the school, which is extremely important to make sure that the school stays safe. What they do is that they patrol around the school looking for people who are either drunk, selling things when they are not supposed to, stop fights, and make sure that college students are in their classes. They are to punish any students that cause problems with detention, but if they absolutely have to, especially in more severe cases like fighting and knocking someone out.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been roleplaying for about seven or eight years now, back when people used to use creative plots for roleplaying, which I’ve continued for a few years until that would die down. Around February of 2016 I would start to help a couple of youtubers by body acting for their roleplay serieses, in which I would main a few characters soon enough. During this time period I would also go to hypixel housing for roleplaying for a little bit, which I regret now as that was so bad. As time went on though my passion for roleplay died down a bit in 2020 when covid first hit, mainly because I became very busy at my job and I had to focus on that, so I stopped helping a youtuber and focused on my own life for a bit. Then in June of 2021 I have found SRP, and ever since then I’ve become attached to this server, in which I would build up many characters in which would have their own stories and lives that they all live out, a few of which I’ve retired after roleplaying as those characters for a while now as I felt like their stories have concluded, and no they are not dead, they just moved out of Karakura. I continue to develop more characters and make more stories out of them all!
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/i-need-to-be-grade-12.41824/ Grade-12 Fix - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.42874/ JSL Application - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hs-karakura-high-student-council-application.43780/ HS Council - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rank-upgrade-to-grade-12.42490/ Grade-12 Fix (Different account) - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application-language-application.44143/ German Application - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-language-application.46422/ Gaelic Application - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/justvide-french-application.47407/ French Application - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/justvibing-jsl-application.50560/ JSL Application (Different account) - Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[College][B] JustVibing
[Grade-12] VideG
[Grade-12] ShiraiRP
[Grade-8] MagicManOwO
[Bird] WhyAmIDoingThis

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
What my character would do is that she would keep a calm tone to her expression, yet she would also be assertive and serious at the same time. She wouldn’t be bothered by it at all, but of course she wouldn’t let this go at all. She would shake her head at the student cursing her out with her arms folded as she would say to them in a serious tone “Ok first of all I would watch that tone of yours. It’s really inappropriate and very rude of you to say such harsh words. Second of all I’m just trying to do my job by making sure this school stays clean and safe for everyone. You don’t want a bunch of trash laying around or people constantly beating you up now do you? Me and a bunch of other caretakers and faculty are making sure that you stay safe. However I can’t exactly do my job if you’re just going to be very rude and vulgar to me.” Then her tone would be more serious than from her last sentence as she would speak her next sentence. “So, I’ll let you off with a warning, but this is your only warning. Keep going with this selfish attitude and I will be seeing you in detention. Do you understand me?” If the student were to comply and agree to my threat of detention, my character would say “Good, now off you go. Stay out of trouble and don’t forget about your education ok?!” With a bright smile on her face as either the student of my character would walk off. However, if the student continues to misbehave and refuses to listen, my character would just let out a sigh and shake her head in disappointment, her expression would grow cold and an extremely serious and unpleasant look on her face “I was expecting you to be a lot more mature for your age. Yet again, there are some people your age that do act immature. Well, I did give you a chance and you blew it. I will be seeing you in detention after school.”
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would immediately rush over to the fighting that is going on with one objective in mind, and that is to stop the fighting before anyone gets seriously hurt. As soon as Nikki would reach the fight happening, she would yell out “BREAK IT UP RIGHT NOW!” Now, after my character yells that multiple things could happen, such as one of the students ends up running away or both of them straight up actually stops fighting. Here are multiple ways my character can react depending on what happens

If both of the students break up the fight and end up staying right where they are, Nikki would demand both of them to explain themselves as to why they started to fight, and to provide any proof of anything if deemed necessary, including from any witnesses that happened to be around and recording. After figuring out what happened Nikki would punish them with detention depending on if everything that people said was valid. If there happens to be no evidence from anyone about how the fight started or anything then she would issue both of them a detention as all Nikki saw was two students throwing punches at each other and nothing else as she doesn’t know what happened before then. Then I would make sure that they both would go their separate ways by telling them to walk away from each other and to not confront each other again.

If, however, one of the students ends up running away after my character tells them to break it up, Nikki would tell the faculty over the radio what the person looks like, and for faculty to issue that person a detention for fighting once that person has been found. My character would then focus on the student that is still there, checking them for any injuries. If they do appear to be injured pretty badly then Nikki would immediately pick up the student and rush them to the nurses office for them to be taken cared of, staying for a moment to double check and make sure that the student will be ok before she would leave the nurses office and then she would go looking for the student if no one has found them. If Nikki ends up finding them and catches them then she would issue them a detention accordingly.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Whenever Nikki would see another school employee do something dangerous or inappropriate during the job she would immediately pull out her phone and she would start to record what that person is doing as she wants to gather as much evidence against the person as possible, but also not saying anything over the radio to alert the faculty member enough to cause them to stop. Once she’s gained enough evidence of their misconduct, Nikki would ask for an SLT on the radio immediately so she can report the faculty member’s misconduct to them. However, if she was unable to gain any evidence about their misbehavior then she would still go and report it to the SLT no matter what so the SLT can keep an eye out for them at all times to see if their misbehavior would continue.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While in the employee break room, Nikki would have a happy and outgoing tone to her. She would be talking to her fellow co-workers about her day, getting to know them more, and telling them stories whenever she has the time to do that. She would make sure that everyone is having a good day and would find a way to make their day better by comforting them and saying to them “Your day will get better. No matter how much of a pain students can be sometimes, you will manage to pull through and not let the students be a bother to you. Always keep your head up high no matter what, and put a smile on your face. Now, march forward with your day, and don't let anything slow you down!” With a powerful and booming voice, using her communications skills to do so.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
After the last student has left the cafeteria, she would set down her bag next to her as she would unclip the clip from it. She would rummage through her things for a bit, becoming a bit frustrated as she would let out a small puff of air, struggling to find what she needed to find. “Ugh, I could’ve sworn I packed my spray bottle and cleaning rag in here somewhere. Did I misplace it again? Oh, nevermind! Here it is!” She would then pull out what appears to be a disinfecting bottle with a fresh and clean rag from her bag. The bottle would appear to be at least half empty. Nikki would then aim the bottle at the table and she would spray the table with it, taking the fresh rag and she would place it on the table and she would start to do small circles around where she sprayed at, a small squeaking sound would be heard as she cleaned the table, very softly humming to herself as she did. She would spray the table again as she would wipe the second half of it down until the entire table would be clean! “Alright. One table down. A lot more to go.”

/me She would feel the student tugging on her sleeve. Nikki would turn herself around to face the student with a warm and welcoming smile on her face. However before she could even say anything to the student she would hear them speak about a few students fighting. Suddenly her warm and welcoming smile would soon fade into a very serious tone, her eyebrows furrowing as she would tilt her head at the student “A fight? That is a major issue.” She would untilt her head as she wouldn’t leave eye contact with the student with the same serious look on her face. She would take a big deep breath in and out before speaking again “Can you show me where it is at? I will make sure to put a stop to it.”

/me Nikki would see the student giving the receptionist a hard time and she would slowly walk up to the student with a friendly look on her face, giving a small wave to them. She would place her right hand on the counter as she would look at the receptionist, the same smile never fading as if to let the receptionist know that she is here to help them out “Hi! It seems like this student is giving you a hard time are they not? I got this.” She would then turn her attention to the student. Although Nikki kept her friendly smile going, she was still serious about what was happening right in front of her. She would tilt her head, lifting her left hand up into the air a bit as she would say “It’s very rude to bother a receptionist when they’re just trying to help students that actually need assistance you know that right? Now how about you stop bothering them and walk away, would you please?”

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Nikki M. O’Dea
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Nikki or Kirby
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status:
Single
Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Communications, Reading, Nursing
Minors:
Criminology, Psychology
Nationality:
Irish
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
Japanese Sign Language
Backstory
Nikki O’Dea was born in Ireland in 1988 with her twin sister, both of which were born with ginger hair, but the twin would have heterochromia eyes with one blue eye and one green eye, while Nikki would be born with two gray eyes. However, just after a couple of months after being born, Nikki’s mother decided to give her up to a friend of hers who always wanted a child for so long but couldn’t, in which Nikki still doesn’t know to this day why her mother did that, now taking in the new last name Iwasaki. As a little kid she was taught by her new guardians to stay out of danger and to report to a teacher or the police if you see a fight or anything illegal happening. So that is exactly what she would do while growing up in America, which is where she moved when she was about three years old. Nikki has always made sure that the elementary school that she learned at was a safe and comfortable environment for all of her fellow classmates, in which she made a lot of friends. Nikki felt really proud of herself everyday by doing this, always having a bright smile on her face as she helped other classmates out. At the age of fourteen however, things changed a lot when she would have to move to Karakura by herself.

Nikki would move to Karakura at the age of fourteen, where she would enter an unknown territory, unsure of what she is getting herself into when moving into the city. Nikki was alone, lost, unsure of where to go or what to do, until she would meet someone named Nessa, where they would both become best friends, almost like sisters almost immediately. While Nikki was the innocent and gentle one, Nessa was more like her guardian angel, making sure that Nikki stays safe at all costs against people who plan to harm her in the city of Karakura. Well one day while Nikki was on the phone with Nessa about what happened during class, this guy suddenly tried taking her phone away and attacking her, along with someone else! Scared for her life, she would run to the teacher and she would tell them what is happening, wanting to stay safe and make sure that nothing is going to happen to her. “Is this school filled with people like this?” She would say to herself, after first finding out what people of Karakura were like at the age of eighteen. “I can’t let these people bully others and hurt them. I will make sure that they are safe!” Even without being in the student council, she would then start doing the same thing she did in her elementary school back in America in Karakura. She would report the people who are fighting, being drunk, or being rude to others to the faculty of Karakura High. Nikki would even take them to the nurses office to where they would be treated and looked after, and to tell the faculty who hurt them badly if she ended up seeing who did it. Outside of school though, the crime rate is a lot higher in Karakura than it was where she grew up for a little bit. Every Time she would see someone hurting another person with some sort of weapon, rather that’d be with a katana or a bat, she would take a photo of the person, basically risking her own life, and she would rush over to the police station and would report it immediately with the photo on her phone. She has always been successful in her reports. Well except for one, and that is the person who has harassed her for a couple of years before she would move away, Kazumi Itachi, where she tried to get a restraining order against him, but without any evidence she wasn’t able to get any. She would keep reporting people to faculty and to the police, even into college.

Life in Karakura was getting better for Nikki when she entered college. She would get engaged to the love of her life at the age of 19, she now has a family in which she can look up to and that can protect her if they need to, and Nikki is going forward with her education career. She would continue to attend her classes with good grades on her assignments and tests, getting faculty when she sees people fighting and assisting them in breaking up the fights, and reporting to the police whenever she sees someone hurting a person. However, life for Nikki turned around when she would suddenly become pregnant at the age of 20! She was very excited to become a parent with her fiance! She was planning everything early! However, her fiance would suddenly stop showing up in town right after she became pregnant. It would break Nikki’s heart, and soon she would eventually break up with them. Then she would enter another relationship, this time with a life long friend. It would last a few months before she would end up breaking up with her, after finding out that she loved someone else more than her the hard way. It crushed Nikki’s soul. After a week or two of crying and sobbing she would finally decide that she needs to get herself together, and that she needs to focus on herself. So, Nikki would decide that as soon as her child was born she would move back to Ireland with her child to finish her education there, to focus on her and her child’s future instead of others.

When Nikki moved back to Ireland, she didn’t go back to college at first. She needed to earn some money to support her and her child, so she decided to work at a local restaurant. Despite her mom offering to help pay for everything for the child, Nikki would refuse the help. “I need to do this on my own mom. I need to take care of my own responsibilities, and my child is my number one priority.” However, Nikki did let her mom take care of her daughter, Maisie while she was at work, and about a couple of years later she would return to college, where she would first focus all of her education on communications, reading, and nursing. Nikki would choose communications because she wants to be someone who can talk to people about their problems, and for them to vent out to her what those problems are and for her to come up with those solutions to them. She decided to do nursing because she always wants to help people whenever they are hurt, and she always wanted to save lives for a living, but she will need a bit more time before she is able to become a doctor or nurse. Finally she chose reading as her final major, as she would absolutely love to read everything that people write to her, and that she loves to correct any mistakes that people make. For her minors she chose Criminology and Psychology. Criminology because she wants to understand what the mindset of a criminal is like, what different types of criminals there are, and what different organizations there are so she can better understand what to expect if she does encounter one of them in the future, while psychology because she wants to understand how the mind works, and what different types of behavior there are. Eventually, Nikki would be able to graduate in 2007 in Ireland with a Master’s degree, where she would be looking forward to a better future.

After graduating from college, Nikki would become a reporter for her hometown in Ireland for about seven years, starting in 2014. However, as the years went by she would start to become homesick, she started to miss Karakura and everyone she met there. So she would look for job opportunities in the city, where she would find out that a caretaker position is available. So, Nikki would apply online, type in her name, date of birth, occupation, everything. She would finish filling out her application, looking at her daughter with a smile on her face as she would say “Oh hey sweetie! I’m just filling this application to work at a school I once attended. I’ll be gone for a bit. If I get accepted I’ll bring you with me to Karakura as soon as possible!” She would then buy a plane ticket with her bags and she would move back to Karakura, where she hopefully would be accepted as a caretaker in the school where she once went to.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
The reason I want to join Karakura High School is because I want to make sure that all students of Karakura High and the community college feel like they have a safe experience in the school, especially with all of these gangs and dangerous criminals that are running around the city. I want them to feel like they have someone that they can talk to about their problems comfortably, and I want to be there to make sure that they get the education that they deserve, and to live a long and happy life. These kids don’t deserve what they go through every day. They deserve a safe and happy place, where they can flourish and grow! I also want to put a smile on all of my co-worker’s faces, and to make sure that they are having a good day and become really close friends with them!
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
What having a child has taught me is that you need to have a lot of responsibilities on your hands, especially if you have a job and are in college, and sometimes you have to make tough decisions so your child can grow up the best life that they can be, even if you have to leave your friends and family behind, and that’s what I did. It took a lot of courage in me to leave everyone behind in Karakura, but I had to so I could continue finishing my education in a different college and to watch my little girl grow up with a good life. No, the best life that she can have. Which is why I should be accepted over every other application, because I am good at making difficult decisions even when the situation is very stressful and tense, to sacrifice my time out of the day to make sure that these kids have a very successful future . I can communicate to students and other faculty very well about their situation and how they are feeling and to come up with solutions as to how to deal with those situations so they can know how to deal with it the next time those same problems come up as I have in the past. Lastly, I have gotten faculty to stop the fights in the past, to keep the school much safer for all students from those who decide to bully them and beat them up, and I wish to fulfill and to be able to do that job myself this time!
Extra

Do you have any questions?:

I assume that once you work the maximum overtime you aren’t allowed to work anymore for the rest of the month? Or are you allowed to work over the maximum overtime just without any bonuses?

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but unfortunately, I'll be denying this application.
- Compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application
- Although you do have developed answers overall it was really hard to read your application due to a lack of formatting
I assume that once you work the maximum overtime you aren’t allowed to work anymore for the rest of the month? Or are you allowed to work over the maximum overtime just without any bonuses?
The minimum time for the quota is 10 hours and once you reach that you are not required to log your hours anymore. Although, every 6 extra hours you'll get a bonus of 50,000 yen - being the maximum paycheck of 250,000 yen (22 hours). After that, you are no longer required to work, but you can if you wish!

Feel free to re-apply at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread