players online

Video Journal #1

Just a person

Level 13
BirbRP
BirbRP
Rich
[Video #1!]

A Tan skinned individual with bright pink hair and clothing walks backwards from the camera, as if she just turned it on with a a lil hop, visibly excited about this

“Heya! I dunno who’ll see this but uh- hi! I’m Naima Macek! I was told maybe doing video journals could help with stress of a currently and on-going choice I have to make- I dunno what to do about it-“

She’d be bouncing up and down where she stands, happy but looking like she’s troubled by something

“Anyway! Guess I should make this a series with different topics? Maybe Ionno! We’ll see where this goe-“

The camera would start flashing, things appearing to get dimmer as time goes on, followed by a lil beep. Her camera’s dying.

“Oh cmonnn I JUST charged you?!?! Is your battery THAT fried??”

With pure confusion on her face, she walked over the to camera, pointing it up at the ceiling and seeming to hit it a few times. Setting it back down after and going to original spot

“OK- anyyyywaayyy- I’m Naima, or Nai, Pinkie, uh- yeah that’s all my nicknames but I like games!- and people! People are awesome and so fun to talk too! There’s like so many different people at the hospital?!?! The nurses and doctors are so NICE and Awesome and yeah!”

She’d catch herself from rambling on and on, walking closer to the camera and getting closer so you can see her face more clearly with a big smile.

“Okay! Before this dies AGAIN for the fourth time today- I’m gonna go! Bye! Love you to who ever sees this? Just know your awesome and cool and live your best life!”

She’d step back, shooting finger guns at the camera before falling over onto her back, followed by the camera falling off whatever it was standing on and shutting off.

Users who are viewing this thread