Yes
How old are you? (Optional):
-
What is your time zone?:
CET
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes
Describe your activity on the server:
On weekdays, I usually spend up to 3 hours on SRP usually around 3-10 PM. On weekends I spend up to 7 hours spread out throughout the whole day in chunks. In total I am a pretty active user considering I started playing SRP in March 2023 and already have over 3 weeks playtime.
Usually when I join the SRP server, I can be found roleplaying with friends like FamilyRP'ing or just running around creating dramatic scenarios with my friends.
Do you have any previous bans?:
N/A
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Chinese Language Application[Accepted]
Malayalam Language Application[Accepted]
Lawyer Application[Denied]
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Vikku Kuriluk: College Bachelors

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

IT, Computer Science
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Playing the role as a teacher sounds like a unique experience which you won’t find in many places. I love trying new things out and roleplaying as a teacher is one of them. There are multiple different directions one could take as a teacher and exploring a more casual and quirkier, yet old fashioned teacher is something I would like to try out. I have an admiration for teachers in real life as they must go through a lot to be a teacher in the first place and then must put in more work afterwards to make a comfortable environment with students as they’re responsible for the upbringing of the future generation. In my experience teachers and school staff have to deal with a lot of troublesome students, and still look out for others and give these children an education which will follow them for the rest of their lives whether they know it or not. It is also more or less a fact that teachers have a bad reputation in many cases as people who ruin kid’s lives with grades and such despite all the effort they put in, which I feel is unfair and even though this is a roleplaying game, something I would like to change.

Experiences leading to this decision:
There used to be a point in my life where I was convinced that teaching others certain things was an impossible task. In my case I was often confronted with trying to teach my cousins how to solve the Rubik’s cube, solve puzzles or help with mathematics. Despite knowing how to do it myself it felt embarrassing not being able to teach others these skills and I started learning methods and ways to teach others. After a while I started enjoying teaching others topics and now I work as a part time tutor for students in need of help with subjects like English and Mathematics. I enjoyed the job as a tutor quite a lot as it was also my first job and gave me valuable insights on how to steer children and young adults in the right way.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I understand
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher’s class logs are used as proof to show how many classes a teacher has held in a certain month, how many students joined the class and even the ratings of these classes. It means that it is a proof to show that the teacher has fulfilled their role as a teacher and has in fact held classes with a decent popularity. If there are bad reviews or less students who joined this also helps as feedback and may help in giving ideas on how one can optimize class. This also helps SRP Staff to make sure that a teacher isn’t fulfilling their role when they are supposed to (assuming they didn’t give any prior notice and reason to why they can’t host class)
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Values required for students and faculty:

These values are intertwined with each other, meaning that with a certain value comes the need of having another, meaning that similarities are to be seen!
Patience
Both students and faculty need to be in an environment where they can be heard. This creates an atmosphere where people can be heard and appreciated. For such things to work, one needs to be patient with one another. Being patient in school/college is also a value that will be with you for the rest of your life. Hence, the earlier you start being patient, the better.
Respect
Even though the system in school may change every few decades, respect is a necessity which cannot be overlooked. Similar to being patient with one another, respect is a value that is needed for a pleasant environment. Treating others with respect will show you that you can build relationships and also shows maturity! As the saying goes, “Treat others the way you want to be treated.”
Integrity
Integrity establishes trust as it shows others that one stands by certain morals. It shows a level of maturity and depth in character. It helps build trust with fellow classmates and faculty. This also means that honesty is required in submitting assignments and builds ethical values.
Kindness
With all the values also comes kindness. The school environment is known to be cold and unemotional in a positive way sometimes. Showing kindness towards others gives people a chance to do social networking. Contacting other people and bonding over there is
a great advantage that comes with school. In cases where you treat people in a less kind manner, it is possible that you will be frowned upon by society. Make sure not to let others take you for granted though!
Responsibility
“With great power, comes great responsibility!” This phrase is one that almost every person has heard about. Even if you may think you have less power in class as a student sometimes, one must remember that even as students, they are crucial to a functioning system. That means that even you possess a power which should not be taken for granted!
Safety
The number one priority is health and safety. Without either of those things, we cannot have a safe environment where everyone feels free and comfortable. Whether this be verbal or physical abuse, it will not be tolerated at all.
Adaptability/Versatility
As a student you should be able to solve problems using creative methods and solve problems in a smart and efficient way. If you get obstacles thrown at you, you should figure out ways to overcome them.

Ground Rules:
  • Only one person talks at a time
  • When moving around/out of class inform the teacher
  • Raise your hands when asked for answers so that everyone receives a fair chance and no one has to be interrupted.
  • Keep your body to yourself, no need to touch or harm other people.
  • Always, and ALWAYS ask for help when you need it, never feel ashamed.
  • Follow rules and directions

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
IRL Experience:

As a single kid, I used to play with certain toys all the time as I had almost no access to the internet. This being my only getaway and one of my main sources of entertainment, I was more or less forced to roleplay as different people from different universes with different abilities ever since I was 4. This meant I had to squeeze out every drop of creativity out of me so that I could stay entertained. This was accomplished by talking to these figures and “roleplaying” with them.

Online experience:

I have been on a couple of roleplay servers before, one of them also being a german Server. Due to my familiarity with German not being great I was on the lookout for English speaking servers, where I found SRP and settled down here. I started playing SRP with a very good friend of mine so we used to enjoy our time together as new players exploring what Karakura had to offer us. Ever since then my friend reduced his play time on SRP whilst mine increased. This lead to me being involved in RP situations such as FamilyRPi’ng which I do a lot considering one of my icly characters has 12-15 cousins. I have also met other wonderful people on the server, meaning I also roleplay a lot with friends.

Other SRP experience:

There used to be a point in time where I spent most of my time online on the volleyball courts interacting with people who were more or less experts in the area. Learning how to serve, dump, self spike and set were all adventures that I found very interesting. I unfortunately wasn’t able to get into the college volleyball team after a couple of tries due to bad luck and even a lack of skill. Writing applications to many different shops and restaurants was also a fun adventure as you had to detail your answers as much as possible. I have worked in shops like Igen’noaru and restaurants like Shizukesa where it has been chaotic sometimes but still enjoyable.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of Department
↳ Description:
The Head of Department is responsible for the other teachers and faculty of that specific subject. This also means that in addition to the job of a normal teacher, they have to manage and voice the opinions of the other teachers.
- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
Qualified Teachers are teachers with experience and have the second highest position in the teachers system. They get paid more salary as they have proved their worth as experienced and worthy teachers.
- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
Newly Qualified teachers on the other hand have also proven their capabilities and that means they have successfully passed the training and can host classes on their own. They know how the system functions and are also wise enough to decide on how to teach on their own.
- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Unqualified teachers are potential candidates who have passed the early stages of the program and their capabilities still have to be proven. They have shown that they have understood the basic principles and tasks of a teacher and that they just have to be trained so that they can professionally educate the future generations wisely.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

OOCLY experience:
Experience from family: Coming from a family where both my parents were teachers, both of
them in fact computer science teachers, I have seen a fair share on what teachers have to deal
with. My mother often spent time outside her school hours preparing worksheets or classes,
correcting papers and exams, helping other students out and even preparing for projects.
After also observing what she does in class, I realize that a certain level of patience is required
to control a class. Being strict to a certain extent is also a necessity as teachers very easily get
taken for granted when they offer to be lenient.

ICLY experience:
I’ve joined a fair share of my classes over the last few months in SRP and have interacted with
Professors and teachers quite a bit. I know that a lot of effort gets put in to conduct classes, as
You must be creative, make interactive classes and try to keep the player’s attentions.

Salary:
NQT, also called newly qualified teachers get a base pay of ¥350,000 as long as they’ve hosted
10 classes. QT get a base pay of ¥400,000 after hosting 10 classes. For every 5 classes a
teacher gets paid an additional amount of ¥50,000. This can go on until the they reach a
maximum amount of ¥500,000. This means that NQT’s have to host a total amount of 25
classes for the maximum pay whilst QT’s have to host a total of 20 classes for the maximum salary.

Purpose:
Teachers are the reason that the school system works. Future generations can only have an
education and a successful life due to teachers, as they teach the fundamentals that us
humans need to know in life. They are the foundation of our modern society. Teachers can be considered as a second family to children as they spend a considerate amount of their time in school, growing up and building bonds. Teachers also serve the purpose of evaluating students and helping them out in their academic life, making sure they understand principles that are necessary for future endeavours.

Teaching methods:
Teacher centered Instruction: A common method used where the teacher is the center of class like the name suggests. In this method teachers direct the learning process and are in control of the class. It is quite a useful method when teaching larger classes and also relatively uncomplicated for the students as the teacher guides the class throughout. It must be noted that this traditional method also comes with a disadvantage. Students often lose motivation and interest in the topic as everything comes from the teacher and it is a one sided “method” as the students usually don’t contribute much to the class other than just paying attention and recieving information. This means that students don’t learn to actively use their brain and they lose valuable skills such as critical thinking, active learning, etc.

Constructivist Approach: Quite on the contrary to the teacher centered instruction, this method encourages the active participation of said students. Students work independently in this method and teachers usually help guide them in the right direction. This teaches students to be independent and help develop problem solving skills. This also means that it is hard to implement such a class in larger classes, as the teacher still needs to prepare an immense amount of work, even if not necessarily the center of the class.

Technology based learning: This method integrates the modern use of gadgets such as phones, tablets, laptops etc. This gives flexibility to all parties in the class, both teachers and students. This on the otherhand also requires the presence of such gadgets which can demand financial stability for the institution as well as students. This method should not be seen as a standalone method as it should be used with other methods for a efficient learning atmosphere.

Spare time:

Due to my oocly experience, it has come to my attention that teachers often don’t get a lot of spare time as they have to worry and take care of students’ wellbeing. But when they do get a couple of days off, they definitely like to relax and chill.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
In a roleplaying server where the central theme is a school, teachers and the rest of the faculty are needed for the concept to make sense. Withouth teachers the main goal and purpose of the server would cease to exist. This also means that without them the main “event” of being in a school and attending class is only possible due to the people who take on the role as teachers.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school planning system works on the MoSCoW system(Must have, should have, could have, won’t have).
It is a prioritization method used in different industries.
There are 4 categories which represent each of the points.
  • Must have: This represents the non-negotiable needs, hence the “must”.
  • Should have: These are the priorities that comes after the must haves. These priorities add a lot of function but aren’t essential to the system.
  • Could have: These are the priorities that are nice to have. These are the priorities that aren’t necessary and have lesser relevancy than the must haves, and should haves.
  • Won’t have: These are the things that will be left out as they aren’t necessary and shouldn’t be prioritized on in the time frame.

• Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Physical looks:​
Maurice Rakoto is a 175cm tall brown shaded male who weighs in at 77 kilograms. He has brown eyes and his hair looks well taken care of. His hair colour was somewhere in between dark brown and black, and he would have a mullet as a hairstyle. He often tends to wear formal business clothes or business casual as he believes in the motto that one can never be underdressed.

Personality:
Maurice normally acts introverted, but tries to take any opportunity to converse with people. He often watches videos about communication cause he believes that half the reason why he was never able to bond with people was cause of the lack of his knowledge about communication. Once he gets accustomed to someone and can feel comfortable and safe around people, he reveals his true personality. At this point he loves sharing stories about his life in Madagascar and China. He also gathers fun facts and puns in his free time cause he is always anxious about encountering an awkward interaction. In his free time, Maurice also practices cardistry and plays tennis on the side.

Outlook on students and teachers:
He likes to view everyone as equals and doesn’t like to exert authority over others. Unless the students act out he will treat them formally with respect. In fact, he is also a bit more laid-back in class as he used to be stressed in school and he values comfortablity in class a lot cause that is what keeps the students’ attention.
Maurice tends to avoid a lot of interaction with the teachers, as that is in his nature. But he conciously tries to go up to teachers so that he can build relationships with them. Another reason he does this is so that there can be a good enviroment in school so that the teachers also feel respected and valued. He strongly believes that doing this will make the teachers treat him back with respect.
Future plans:

Maurice would ideally want to have a family in a few years once he has a stable job and a partner who values him as much as he values them. He would like to build relationships and contacts with the people of Karakura so that he feels part of a family. Once all these conditions are fullfilled he would like to have 2 kids to complete his family. His goal is also to invite Tojo and his Chinese Family to Japan so that he can show them how he has matured and improved. He also would like to become fit as health is something, both mental and physical, he has ignored in the past, and also cause he wants to feel comfortable in his body.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Maurice would first request the students to stop using such vulgar language as it is not suitable for a formal workplace such as a school where both faculty and students have to work or learn. He would then go up to the delinquents and would politely ask them what the situation was and why they had to use such unrefined words. If these delinquents cooperate, then he would again kindly ask them to remember that they were in an institution and that they should behave formally here. In the case where they do not cooperate with Maurice, he would escalate the situation and make sure it is known that detention is on the table. He would try to remain as calm as possible, and show that he is not vulnerable at the same time. If it is a larger group of people he would try to use the help of other colleagues as it would be too much to handle on his own. Of course, at this point the faculty will be made aware of such a situation in case things were going in a negative direction. He would avoid shouting or raising his voice as much as possible, as in his opinion, shouting shows a form of hierarchy. Maurice likes to keep things formal and views everyone in the institution as equal peers. If the gang of delinquents were to flee or escape in some form, Maurice would alert the faculty of this and proceed to follow them to the best of his capabilities. This would be the second warning. As long as these delinquents don't wear masks they will get a last chance to justify their actions. If they happen to act in an unprofessional way they would then get the third and last warning. In this case, detention will be handed to all of the students for misdemeanor.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Maurice's first action would be to get the students' attention by trying to throw them off. He would take out his arsenal of his funny equipment. This would consist of a red rubber nose, a deck of playing cards and a few buzzers with funny and quirky sounds. He would use his equipment to liven up the mood a bit, this brief time period would be used as a break for the students to cool down. He would have savory Chinese snacks in his bag which he would offer the students if they needed something to munch on. After the break, he would try to engage the students in class by using any items or reward tokens as a reward for participating well. Since the future generation steers in the direction of technology, he might even show some perks and quirky pranks that can be performed with IT knowledge. This will be helpful to catch students' attention as they will be interested in how to mess with others in a friendly manner. A big advantage of this is that the students will also be made aware of such things if it were to happen to them and what they could do to prevent such things. He would even use online quizzes or games as incentive, such as Kahoot etc. Since Maurice knows the value of interactive classes he would try to get the students to work on interactive projects such as working on the basics of game development or web design.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Maurice would first greet everyone who was in the teacher's lounge with a smile and a wave. He would waddle to his seat, smiling at everyone politely on the way but not interacting with them much otherwise. He would put his bags down and dust his desk and adjust any imperfections on the desk such as tilted books etc. He would take a look at 2 framed pictures of Tojo and his Chinese family. He would pull his laptop, mouse and mousepad out, laying them on the desk carefully and plugging it in to the power outlet. He would turn on his laptop, opening his schedule and plan his future classes or correct projects/tests from his earlier classes. After that he would get up for a stretch and go up to his colleagues, hoping to engage in small talk. Since communication wasn't his expertise, a website/video of communication tips could be seen on his half open laptop. He genuinely enjoyed talking to others but never wanted to be impolite. He always had some kind of snacks on him which he would offer the whole room out of hospitality. Once being updated on recent school topics, he would go up to the windows looking at the weather, with the weather app open on his phone, making sure that the forecast projected the right weather. He would then go back to his desk and drink a cup of Chinese tea, which he had gotten accustomed to. He would pack his documents into his drawers which were organized by the dates of classes and other official documents. After putting his laptop and the rest of his technological equipment in, he would awkwardly waddle out of the room trying to make eye contact with everyone who he met on the way out. When he would be close to the door, he would turn around briefly saying a final bye to everyone before leaving the room to either go to another class or back home.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me

*As the break ring would rang and all the students would exit the classroom one by one, Maurice would be left alone to the empty classroom.*
would let out a long sigh stacking the sheets of paper on his deck, making sure they were all in order. After filing all the sheets, he would look at the empty desks noticing they were messy. He would then go up to the desks, one by one, clearing the trash and putting them in a trash bag. He would slide all chairs under the desks making sure the classroom looked neat. He would be whistling a song that was stuck in his head whilst doing this, and thinking of what he had planned for the rest of his day. He would then head back to his desk, pack everything into his bag, sling it onto one shoulder and walk to the door. Making sure all lights were off and all the windows were closed, he would show a faint smile knowing that he had some free time.

/me
*The bell could be heard, and students would slowly stroll into class*
would be typing away on his laptop quickly and the keys could be heard throughout the classroom. He would look over the laptop screen looking at the students, giving them either a smile and a polite nod or a verbal welcome. Once he was satisfied with the amount of students in class, he would close the lid of his laptop, putting it into sleep mode. He would stand up and look around the class giving them a formal and official greeting. After a brief conversation on how the students’ day had been, he would introduce the topic of the day. He would give them an explanation on what he had planned for the day and go back to his laptop with a power point presentation open. He would then announce that participation will be acknowledged and whether the exercise he had prepared for that day will or will not be evaluated.

/me
*They would be working on an assignment and the students would be writing a notebook entry. He would be writing the necessary information on the chalkboard.* would notice that there wasn’t enough space to write on the chalkboard. Noticing this, Maurice would get his dusty old sponge. He would waddle over to the sink in the back of the classroom and wet the sponge, cleaning it, before squeezing it a bit too hard so that he could drain the water. He would then open the tap once again making sure that the sink was clean and had no residue remaining. He would ask the students if they had finished writing the first half of contents on the board. After recieving an affirmation, he would wipe off the text on the chalkboard before, wiping it dry with a clean cloth. He would finish the entry with the rest of the text which he had saved on his laptop, and then sit back on his chair waiting for the students to write the notes down in peace.

/me
*They would be discussing about programming languages and different types of code*
would pull down the projector screen and turn the projector on. He would announce that they were going to take a look at the different types of programming languages and connect his laptop to the projector. He would get his laser pointer out and walk to the back of the class to get a better view. Circling the areas with his laser pointer he would explain the elements of the code and switch slides to show the difference between programming languages such as Java, Python, c++ and ASSEMBLY. Making sure that he didn’t overwhelm the students he would take his time in explaining it and ask if the students had any questions which they wanted to have answered. He would then head back up and look for some volunteers who would want to try some basic programming.

Backstory

Maurice Rakoto was born in Madagascar on the 18th of June in 1994. He was raised in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, before moving to Karakura, Japan much later in his life. He was born into bit of an chaotic family consisting of him and his mother. Maurice’s father had left him and his mother, when Maurice was still an baby meaning he was raised by a single mother. His mother also had a severe smoking problem which Maurice hated. Despite telling her to stop multiple times, she never followed through. He didn’t get enough attention from his mother during his childhood, which makes sense, considering his mother had to spend most of her time working multiple jobs to make ends meet.

Maurice not having any siblings and his mother always working, meant he spent most of his time at home alone. This meant that he also spent some time learning Chinese at home, as he found it a very interesting language in school. One of his biggest motivation was that he found learning new alphabets such as those in the Chinese language very interesting. At some point he decided to do side jobs so that he could save enough money to buy a laptop. He worked in the fishing industry to earn his money which he stashed away without letting his mother know. Being a lonely kid, this is where he found his first mentor who inspired him, a local fisherman who lived a simple yet satisfied life. He looks up to Tojo, the fisherman to this day.

After he was 17, Maurice decided to quit his job to focus on his academic life a bit more, as their family’s financial situation got much better over time. Due to his priorities, he ended up having to put his effort and hard work as a fisherman past him. He hence spent his teen years working on online projects in the Computer Science area. This happened as he took an interest in IT in his early teens as well. As he slowly increased his screen time on his laptop he started connecting with people of the same mindset and interests. Unfortunately, this ended up affecting his social life outside the internet, meaning he had close to no friends nearby or in his school. It was also problematic as he was interested in technology and books whilst the majority of people his age was interested in sports and automotives.

At the age of 15 his now successful mother passed away at the young age of 44 due to a heart attack. He blamed himself at this point as he was never able to convince his mom to stop smoking. Since Maurice wasn’t old enough to be on his own, he had to be put into an adoption system. Due to these reasons, he moved to Huangyao, China. The reason he got adopted by a Chinese family was also to distract him from mourning and to allow him to explore a new place.

He had to spend most of his time relearning Mandarin, Chinese in high school cause he faced problems yet again in finding people to interact with. Being desperate he managed to understand a lot of the local language with the help of the family that adopted him. It was also an unusual feeling for Maurice when he felt the Chinese hospitality. He spent a lot of time with his new family and really enjoyed the fact that he had someone to talk to, now that he had overcome the language barrier. It was the first time he felt loved by a Family which he made sure his new family understood as he thanked them a lot for all their help.

He graduated highschool at the age of 19 and decided to enroll into the Hefei University of Technology. Maurice wasn’t the smartest student but over the years he collected an impressive amount of knowledge about IT. According to the University, they were impressed by the fact that he was able to learn Chinese so quickly as well as his knowledge about IT. He got a bachelor’s degree in the area of “Computer Science and Technology” with ease and finished at the age of 23.

During this time, Maurice realised 2 things:

-He had a knack for learning Languages
-He didn’t want to work in China and wanted to move somewhere else such as Japan for personal reasons. His family encouraged him despite the fact that they’d have to say bye. A few members of the family actually thought of it as a good idea and decided to move with him once he was done with his masters degree.

Ready to ace his Masters Degree Maurice decided to continue his higher studies and chose the topic “Computer application Technology”. He finished this when he was 26. At this point Maurice and his siblings had learnt fluent Japanese as they entered various courses. This was quite the challenge for Maurice during this time as he was getting burned out a lot, but he knew it would be worth it for his future. He never had time to think of finding a partner so it came to him as a surprise when his family asked him what his future plans were to build his family. Unsure what to reply, he gave a weak excuse saying he wanted to keep working on himself.

He looked for jobs online and after searching for a few months he found a teaching job in Karakura. Eager to work there, he applied and got accepted as the interviewers were very impressed that he was able to speak and write fluent Japanese. His sister and brother decided to join him on the journey as they had found jobs there too.

It was a big debate between him and his family as they wanted Maurice to do his PhD too before moving to Japan, but Maurice strongly voted against it as he wanted to do something in life which wasn’t learning or studying. So he took the job offer as a teacher and decided to move to Japan.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Maurice Rakoto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr.
Given Name(s):Maurice
Preferred Name:Maurice

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination:Agnostic
Marital Status:Single

Nationality:Madagascan
Current Location:Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

I have 2 years of experience as an intern in a Chinese Firm during the bachelors degree. This was so that I could get some financial stability and to gain experience.
Academic Degree: Masters in Computer Application Technology
Year of Graduation:2020
Major(s):Computer Science, Technology
Minors:I.T. Hardware

Native Languages:French
Other Languages:Chinese & Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

Yes, I do have a TEFL Certificate
Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A
Do you have any questions?:

N/A​

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread