What is your Minecraft username?:
VincissRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

NÅSS#4110

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm online every day for between ten and twenty hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

on this account, no. on my other I have been warned once to sell a bed (glitched item) I did not know that you were not allowed to sell it.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge and know that I will get rid of the Caretaker role if I'm not active. I will of course try to be as active as I can.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Right now i apply for the role Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The caretaker role is a job where you make sure you have a good time at school and you may need to clean up the mess sometimes by the students. A caretaker takes care of the young people and the staff to make sure that everything is fine and that there are no quarrels. They are also there to send students to the school nurse's office if needed and help them find the right classroom. They are often around school so they are quite easy to find if something is wrong or does not feel good.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've been playing since 12th december 2021 if im not wrong. It was my friend who made me join this server. She has taught me a lot about how to write and use the commands correctly. I know a lot about the rules, what not to do. I can sometimes mess up my words/actions when I get a bit distracted but I am trying my best to improve.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-part-2-russian.50256/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.50310/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12- Noss69
Grade 12- VincissRP

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?

He would have looked towards them but then ignored to continue his day, He wants to have fun at his job and he knows this is just a waste of his time. He knows he has more important things to do. If it offends him badly enough, he would just tell them to watch their language and to be kind before giving them a warning. If the student continues to insult him and behaves badly he'd give them a second warning. After third warning he would not think of anything else than giving them detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?

When he sees the students fighting with each other in the hallway, he would immediately get in between them or try to pull one of the students away. If his grip on the person does not work, he would try to get the radio up quickly and then call for strengthening from the school staff. The fight has stopped and he would now have taken them to the school nurse's room to get wounds and bruises treated, immediately after being done with the school nurse, he would tell them that both have detention after school for not complying with school rules.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

If he is in the coffee room, he is mostly there to take a few deep breaths and scroll a bit on his mobile to then go out and be with the students again. He really likes to talk to the students and make sure if they are feeling well or if he can do something for them. You do not usually see him in the coffee room. If there are people in the coffee room, He would sit for a while to talk to his co-workers to ask how they are feeling on this beautiful day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &b

He would walk towards the empty clubroom taking small deep breaths as he was mentally preparing himself for a dirty room, he would hold the handle of the door overthinking about the mess he was about to face, with his wobbly hand he would open the door and show a disappointed and disgusted face…” how on earth can some kids make all this mess?!” he thought while tighten his grip around the handle of the broom

/me &b

He would begin to sadly sweep the floor, he would sniff the air in the room and gag, the smell could make a bear faint! As he brushed the floor, he would pick up any object in his way... he would mumble to himself, wondering how he can make this mess go away within 30 minutes! He would finish with his sweeping then gently taking his wet mop he would begin to mop the floor, making the floor less sticky and very shiny. As he was moping the floor he would grumble to himself “kids should learn how to clean up… oh well, if they cant make it the cleanest, I shall!”

/me &b

he had don’t it… he had moped the floor clean, he would look around to find some kind of stool to reach areas that seemed to be dusty. He would take his wet sponge and begin scrubbing the dirt on the walls and windows, “how do you even get dirt this high on a wall?” he thought as he was on his tippy toes making a face showing his struggling to reach the dirt. He would finally reach it and back up to look at the now clean room, he had done it under 30 minutes and he would seem very proud of himself, leaving the room with a proud face knowing he made the room one of the cleanest!

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Leodre Miyazaki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Preferred Name:

Leondre

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male

Religious Denomination:

atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:

Bachelor degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Sociology
Minors:
Psychology
Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:

Russian [ooc: do not have the application yet.. i'm working on it]

Other Languages:

Japanese

Backstory

Leondre was born in 1992 into a Russian family consisting of his mother and father and his younger brother. He was born and raised to become a loving and respectful man just like his hardworking father, he would look up to him and wanting to be just like him when he grows up. The year 2000 he would wake up and get ready for school when all the sudden his mom barged in telling him they need to get to the hospital right now! When they were there, he learned his father had past due to a stroke, ever since that day leondre changed, he became distance and more hardworking with his studies to become the man he always wanted to be. His father, he worked super hard for almost 6 years but then his mother fell ill, she was forced to live her life in a bed, making leondre having to focus more on his mother then his studies. But he would do anything in his power to make sure he would become a teacher and make his father proud while still taking care of his mother. At the age of 23 he would move all the way from Russia to Japan karakura to start a new life, he would there get the best hospital care possible for his sick mother and for him to find the perfect school he could work at…

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I would like to join KHS to be able to be with all students and make sure that they have a good time at school. I want to help those who actually want to and think it's fun at school. And of course those who have a hard time and show them that it is not so bad at school after all. I want to show them that school is a safe place and that you can talk to everyone. I want to be able to keep the school clean and tidy so you have motivation. I have heard that the staff team is a very good and fun team and I would like to be a part of them because I'm a very happy person and I would like to pass it on to others who are a little down.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I do not only have the experience required to succeed in the position. without I am a hard working and I learn things fast I think is fun. I find it extremely fun to talk to new people around me and especially if you work with them. I have a lot of free time and can join at any time. I want to make sure that the school is clean and nice and make sure that everyone feels good, even the adults. I will work extremely hard to try to keep the job and be a good fellow human being to everyone around me

Extra

right now I am working on my Russian application, probably later I will do a Japanese one
Have a lovely day / night <3

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- You have a great application and I'd love to see you re-applying again, but at the moment we don't have any slots open;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread