mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vinnies diary (Introduction)

ratheadTM

Level 0
Screenshot 2022-05-27 232406.png
Hii hii~! I'm Vinnie, I am a writer who wants to get back into roleplaying on different platforms!

SUMMARY

I've been into creative writing for pretty much all my life, including roleplaying on different games ever since I was a kid.
As I've improved more over the years, and switched to strictly text-only, I've realized now that I need to work on dialogue so that's where my time here comes in!
Not only that, but I'd also appreciate making a few friends in the server, which is why I'm starting to reach out to people first in the forums.
If you'd like to reach out to me, either for a simple conversation or to possibly RP- I'd love to say hello.
--

Screenshot 2022-05-27 235914.png
Vinnie
Artist / Writer
---

INTERESTS
Fantasy,romance,sci-fi
Studio ghibli,True crime documentaries,Indie animations/shows
Animal crossing, visual novels, MMORPGS

---
RP

Usually I play/write energetic and chaotic characters! However, I want to move onto more varieties in the future.
As for now in the server, you'll find me playing either excited or quiet students.
I do not have any particular characters on there, instead I switch between my already existing OCS.

---
SERVER GOAL
I'm looking for groups of role-players I can follow around, as I'm a bit too nervous to actually walk up to someone to start a conversation. Once I've adjusted however, I'll be more focused on playing my part. I hope to be that kind of player who's not afraid to start a RP, and one day know plenty of people I can talk to on here.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
welcome into the community!! :] id love to be your friend if i get the chance
i hope you have a fun time

ratheadTM

Level 0
welcome into the community!! :] id love to be your friend if i get the chance
i hope you have a fun time
Tysm!! i'd love to be your friend as well :DD
I'm always free to talk to/hang out in the server now that it's summer, so if you're not busy i don't mind talking more!

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Tysm!! i'd love to be your friend as well :DD
I'm always free to talk to/hang out in the server now that it's summer, so if you're not busy i don't mind talking more!
:DDD yeah of course, you can probably always find me around usually, the characters i play are in my signiture, so dont be afraid to approach me anytime if you spot me around and ill hang out with you

ratheadTM

Level 0
:DDD yeah of course, you can probably always find me around usually, the characters i play are in my signiture, so dont be afraid to approach me anytime if you spot me around and ill hang out with you
perfect!! which areas do you usually go to?

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
perfect!! which areas do you usually go to?
I can usually be found whenever, if you want you can /f add my accounts and /f msg me, too. Uhh, my accounts are Castrle, FruitFIy, Econ0m1c, and Itllbefine, I can message you a link to a discord a few of my friends talk around in, too, so you can get familiar!

ratheadTM

Level 0
I can usually be found whenever, if you want you can /f add my accounts and /f msg me, too. Uhh, my accounts are Castrle, FruitFIy, Econ0m1c, and Itllbefine, I can message you a link to a discord a few of my friends talk around in, too, so you can get familiar!
i'd love that! tysm :DD i really appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread