mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Violet's Shop 1 Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:
CuddlyViolet
Previous applications:
French Application, Italian Application.
Previous warns/kicks/bans:
One Warn for Player disrespect
One ban for 30 mins for cosmetic abuse.
Shop wanted:
Shop One.
Why do you want to own a shop?:
I want to own a shop because it will allow new players to be supplied with items that will help them have a small boost on roleplay. Little items that help them expand their roleplaying just a tad more, giving small details into their actions with the items that they receive. Owning this shop will allow me to give players the items they need to aid that aspect of roleplay, not to mention the items that players need to communicate such as a phone.
What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to open the shop the same that it is now, the same items and everything. I plan to keep it open constantly and hire workers that will work hard. I'll run a quick stock on the items that the store is low on, and I will open immediately if I get the shop.
How will your shop be unique?:
This shop is the only gas station themed shop, it serves a little bit of everything, a bunch of items that if you come into the shop, you'll most likely find something that you want. The most unique thing about the shop already will be the spot, the shop itself is a place where everybody just likes to hang out with friends, even if the shop isn't open. The feeling of it is just nice, and a safe spot for everyone to hang out without having much worry.
How many employees are you planning to have?:
I plan to do the restock orders and dealing with pay myself, then having 4-5 workers just working the counter all throughout the time that we are open. If I need anything else done, I will adapt to it and do it myself, or hire people to do it for me.​

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
-Wayy too short.
-Answers lack detail.
-You don't understand the responsibility and stress that comes with owning a shop like 11/7.
-You underestimate the number of workers required to run this shop.
You may re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread