mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Vlog | Mookie's Introduction

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega

*A loud buzz would hum out as the recording started. The camera would slowly zoom in and out of focus coming to the young male’s face as he stared forward in a bit of confusion before regaining his posture and clearing his throat*

“Salutations, Karakura! I’m Mookie and for those-” *The camera would make a noise relative to a dying animal before taking a face-dive. A single yelp-* “No!” *would ring out before the screen went black.*

*A few edited moments later it would be back up with the male in a different outfit and the once overhead sun, at sunset* “Heh… Sorry about that! Of course my camera decided to crap out.” *He’d blush a dark purple on his dark brown cheeks as he’d place one palms behind his head, scratching nervously and whispering* “So much for first impressions..”

*His pupils would widen again as he regained his posture facing the camera and clearing his throat once more* Where were we? Ah yeah- For those who haven’t met me, I’m Keiko Aldridge; better known as Mookie. “WhAt ArE YoU dOiNG heRe?” Is what I’m sure most of you are thinking. That’s right! I’m no longer a councillor; surprised? I’m sure. Anywho, I decided to try my hand at being a journalist!”

“However, you know me! Always got tricks up my sleeve, so I decided to try a new form of journalism, vlogs!” *He’d make jazz hands expecting some sort of applause, before reminding himself he was alone, slowly moving his hands back down, smiling.*

“Anyway, how this is going to work is I basically record myself sometimes either interviewing people, going on walks and seeing what we come across, or structured lessons! For those who don’t know, I enjoy cooking so I might make a video or two on that! As for just walking around, those can be a sort of “slice of life” styled vlogs!”

*A timer would go off in the background as his light bluish-gray eyes darted, studying something off-camera* “Speaking of cooking! My cake is done- err I guess I’ll have to catch ya on the flip!”

*He’d stumble over to the camera holding it up* “Until we meet again!” *He’d flash a toothy grin, revealing his perfect porcelain teeth. At the same time he’d wink and hold up a peace sign before ending the recording.*

Last edited:

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
This is so Mookie-ish. Very well done as usual coming from you!

Users who are viewing this thread