FlyRiceCakes
FlyRiceCakes
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?: vMadeira​
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Nightmxre#9182​
How old are you? (Optional): N/A​
What is your time zone?: EST​
Describe your activity on the server: My activity would be seemed very high on the server. I am extremely active within SRP mostly going on everyday for hours. I would play for maybe 4-6 hours a day, and being heavily active. I’m also very active within the RolePlay itself. I’ve done all Types of RP and have become very skilled in each roleplay. I’m am active a lot though, most of my days would have me log on SRP and play for the enjoyment.​
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
1. RolePlaying sensitive topics - medium offense​
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I fully understand​
School Employee Role you are applying for?: Nurse​
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: In as much detail about a nurse is a nurse is one person whose job is meant to be active, extremely active within that manner. Needing to always be on alert, people within school grounds who have gotten hurt enough whether it could have been them falling or being bullied. The job requires kindness, Its also meant to protect the very hurt kids mostly physically. But could be mentally but most of the time physically. Healing the hurt is what they specialize in.​
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My general experience in roleplay is very active and very skilled. I’ve RolePlayed in SRP and yet other servers as well. I’ve learned all the types of RolePlay needed in SRP and with me being active In-Character I’ve learned a lot.​
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): College[Bachelors]​
Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/​
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Firstly Tyler would be nice to the student but still holding his ground and telling the student in the nicest way to stop and to tell them that those words can hurt people. If they were to still refuse Tyler would get more firm and would slightly raise his voice to tell the student to stop. If the student yets to not comply and keep calling him that, Tyler would warn the student for the last time but in a not very nice way and possibly he would send them to detention for the rudeness and scene they have caused.​
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Quickly running to them he’d become very serious attempting to get in between the fight and try to get it stopped, even meaning if he had to take a punch or kick to stop the fight. When being in between them he would separate them, telling both students to never do such acts again and that someone can get extremely hurt. He’d then ask them both or how ever many their were, asking them why they decided to fight. But then sending all of the students involved to detention.​
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Tyler would warn them in a instant of coarse telling them to knock it off, and the dangers that come with what they are doing. He would get them to stop in anyway he could. He’d then just help them out and explain why it is a dangers thing to do. But in totally he would report them to SLT and get the situation handled.​
When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Tyler is rather modest and mostly in a calm mode. He would maybe clean, eat, drink or read a book. Mostly deciding to either clean the room or read a book.​
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me He’d look at the student up and down seeing that they had bruises on their face, He’d quickly take them to the nurse office, setting them on the bed, making them lay down while going to grab a little ice and bandages. He’d then quickly get back to the student placing the ice on their face and put a couple of bandages on their face while holding the ice on their face for a decent amount of time.​
/me Seeing the student fall from the stairs, he’d quickly run over picking them up and bringing them to the nurse’s office. Placing them on the bed, getting a pillow and placing it on their leg, seeing that its very swollen he’d sprint off to go grab ice, running back in and putting in on their leg and grabbing more pillows to place on their leg. After doing so he would find bandages that would wrap all around the individual's leg, Doing so he would keep the ice on their leg putting some pressure on the leg.​
/me He’d look at the student in front of the office seeing him cry while holding his nose, He’d quickly get them inside examining their nose, looking that it appears to be swollen, possibly broken. He’d sprint away quickly grabbing a very cold ice pack, placing it on their nose very gently to not cause much pain. He’d get the student to hold the ice back on their nose while sprinting away again to grab a bandage. Taking the ice pack off he’d carefully wrap the bandage around their nose, the gentlest he can. He’d then fully secure the bandage placing the ice pack on them.​
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)​
Full Name (First & Last only): Tyler Rose​
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.​
Preferred Name: Tyler or Mr.Rose​
Age (Minimum is 25): 31​
Religious Denomination: Christain​
Marital Status: Single​
Academic Degree: Masters​
Year of Graduation: 2009​
Major(s): Nursing​
Minors: Physiologist​
Nationality: Italian​
Current Location: Japan, Karakaru​
Native Languages: Italian​
Other Languages: Latin​
Backstory
Tyler Rose was initially born in Italy. He was the only child in his family. Tyler was an extremely good kid, he would always have been the most fascinated in nursing, but also fascinated with the Japanese and Gealic culture. He had the fascination of nursing due to both of his parents being nurses. He always was thinking of being a nurse but the lack of attention he was getting from his parents, It was hard to find out what nursing was about. When he got his first device he looked up all about nursing, finding a lot of information. In Tyler’s middle school year they were offering a kids nursing program, Tyler decided to join and see what It was about. Tyler would begin his nursing classes really focused into them and always being Interested. He really enjoyed when he was able to see the human body and what damages it can face. Unfortunately In Tyler’s middle school year his mother passed away from a heart attack. It was a terrible moment, His father wasn't always the nicest but still cared for Tyler. Tyler still decided to keep doing nursing programs before seeing college nursing programs. Tyler was only in his high school year, but really wanted to do them but was unable until he got into college. Tyler’s father wanted to move away from Italy due to how much stuff was going on with his life. They decide to move to Scotland where Tyler’s father teached him almost everything he knows about nursing. Tyler picked up quickly enjoying his learning progress he applied for the local nurse program in Scotland. When Tyler was attending normal school he realized he started to really look into the Japanese culture. He looked up only what the nursing was like in Japan, He really liked the idea of being a nurse in Japan but still not having a degree he finally got one. It took him a very long time to get his degree in nursing but he managed. After a while of thinking he finally decided to travel to Japan yet not picking a spot he took a random flight, and that flight happened to be Karakura. Tyler arriving at karakura he knew that he probably had to do schooling again but also adopting the Language, culture and the way of life. In no time he got to work in karakura, He looked for month for someone who knew Italian and who could teach him Japanese. After many and many months he found someone, A elder, he worked at the shrine and decided to bring Tyler in. This elder was acting like a father towards Tyler teaching everything about Japan. After many years Tyler adapted into the Japanese culture and language, finally applying for the local college. Tyler being accepted he went into more nursing classes, since already knowing some nursing he did very well in his classes. One day Tyler would be caught in a massive fight in the school 8 students being insanely hurt. Tyler was unlucky 1 out of these 8, He was rushed to the nurse office having to wait for proper medics to arrive the nurses treated him. Him seeing what nurses in a school district, seeing the hardships that come with it. After being treated for well by the school nurses he was surprised and healed enough that he didn't need medics. Tyler continued his nursing program, getting a final degree in Nursing. He would quickly search for a local Job for nursing. He would be unable to find one but after a while of searching he found a local school that needed dedicated nurses. Without any hesitation he applied, A few weeks would go by, Tyler thinking that he got denied. But one fortunately day the dean was calling to say he was accepted into the nurse team. Tyler was extremely excited, knowing his first day of work he would prepare himself. After that Tyler would finally rest in karakura, happy with his life.​
Motivation for Joining KHS: My full motivation to join is to help students, physically always being able to protect people which is what I always what to do. I also want to join for more of a work experience in karakaru and the objective to stay active and dedicated to my job. I would also love to join to have more of a better social skill.​
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate: N/A​
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: The reason I should be accepted over others is that I will take my time and dedication towards this Job. I will also always respect the students, my fellow co-workers and everyone around me and showing them the utmost kindness. And, even in hard times I will stick with this Job, always showing up on time and being extremely active and helpful.​
Extra
Additional notes about your application: None​
Do you have any questions?: Nope​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your school employee application has been
DENIED.

- YOU MAY RE-APPLY IN 30 DAYS

- Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread