mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Voicemail Idea

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64
IGN: Lovely_Ocean
DATE: Aug 27 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: My suggestion is adding some time of voice mail to the phones, i think this could be done using the /mail command or perhaps something similar, that would keep messages for players able to see them later

Example, a player's character would leave a message of the voicemail of an other player, then when that player comes online or finally pick their phone up, they'd be able to see the previous voicemail

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
It would be a nice command to have, as well as a feature in general. You could also create command, or addon to the voicemail, titled "Favorites" or "Bookmarks". This would be useful in the possibility, that if they do add voicemails, you can have the option to clear out the voicemails, and perhaps you do not want to delete something, though you want to clear your voicemails, then you can click a checkmark, or a star and it'll save it, until unchecked.

RoseRP

Level 46
Having something like this, and even more features to phones are genuinely good idea's. I'm in agreement. Having things like voicemails would be both useful and great to have.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
+1. In addition to this, I would also like to suggest adding an SMS/texting function, if not add an app where you can access e-mails and send e-mail to other phones.

S.E

Level 35
+1. In addition to this, I would also like to suggest adding an SMS/texting function, if not add an app where you can access e-mails and send e-mail to other phones.
That'd be amazing, I might even want the texting function more than the first suggestion, basicly so you can text players ICly and they can read it at a later time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread