mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Voided death?

Hi. uhm a staff member 1 month ago said my death could be voided if it wasnt over 1 month. so he voided my death. is it ok to be voided even if my char committed suicide? because it was 1 month ago when they voided my death.

TechJD

Level 43
I'm a little confused on what you're exactly saying here in this statement. If they voided it, Then it's voided. Now when it comes to suicide, I don't know if it can be voided.

Mity

Level 104
Speaking of something ive done before- I usually am able to control my characters death if I PLANNED it, so if I made my character suicide and I wanted them to come back I can just say "Oh it was a hoax" and then ill rp with him again. But if someone else kills my character or was INVOLVED in the scene, I would have to ask them. E.g; If my character was committing suicide and there's a friend right there that saw him jump and saw the blood splatter out of him- Then I wouldn't just plot twist it. But if he was alone, I think you can make a swift plot twist. Another example, if your character is being killed and they died, you may NOT bring them back unless the people who were involved in the scene accepted the void. I hope I made sense-

Users who are viewing this thread