mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

VPN Plugin.

What's your Minecraft Username?: jihyuu
What's the title of your suggestion?: VPN Plugin.

What's your suggestion?:
My suggestion is a simple one. I'm no expert when coming to minecraft plugins but maybe my suggestion will help some of the players that have this issue. Many players face a VPN error when trying to join SRP and most of them cannot do anything about it, because, they are NOT using a VPN.

The game was just fine until the start of February and then, out of the sudden, this error appears, even though I never had a VPN installed on my device. So maybe, changing the VPN plugin will fix this issue.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Will benefit other players into solving this issue and connect back on SRP (Hopefully!!)

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
This seems more like a bug than anything else, you should report it in the Bug Reports section.

As for your specific issue, maybe your family installed a VPN or is somehow spoofing your IP through your router. Maybe ask if they did anything with the internet recently.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

This seems more like a bug than anything else, you should report it in the Bug Reports section.

As for your specific issue, maybe your family installed a VPN or is somehow spoofing your IP through your router. Maybe ask if they did anything with the internet recently.

Users who are viewing this thread