Pronouns:
He/him.

Birthday:
8th July 2000

Deathday:
N/A

Star Sign/Astrology Sign/Zodiac Sign:
Cancer

Being a Cancer born on July 8th, you are meticulous, creative and mysterious. You seem to invest a lot of time in the plans you get involved into and at times, perhaps you put too much emotion in them.

, Japan

Ethnicity:
Yamato

Nationality:
Japanese

Aliases:
College Student

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Section Two: Physical Attributes and Appearance

Physical Appearance:
Kuuda is overall, an attractive masculine figure. His white dyed hair is something that shouldn't be overlooked. You can see by his fairly clear skin, he takes care of himself better than most citizens. He doesnt apply any sorts of make-up apart from skin lotion on his face. The motive for this is to help with confidence. The ability to act with confidence is one of those important values any normal person needs to have to get anywhere in life. It makes him happy, which overall, is a mental positive.

Complexion:
Always tans, rarely burns.

Hair Color:
White (dyed).

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
126lbs

Body Type:
Mesomorph
People with a mesomorph body type tend to have a medium frame. They may develop muscles easily and have more muscle than fat on their bodies. Mesomorphs are typically strong and solid, not overweight or underweight.

Posture:
Always adjusts to a comfortable position, in which you rarely see him slouch.

Scars:
Small scars can be seen around his body, due to himself faced with delinquents often.

Surgery Scar:
N/A

Left handed/Right handed/Ambidextrous:
Ambidextrous

He can use both of his hands with equal amount of skill.

Age Character Appears to Others:
Kuuda appears about 22-26 to nearly everyone, due to his overly-mature personality.

Hairstyle:
Kuda has a medium-short fringe, short around the back and sides.

Tattoos:
Bouquet of Flowers

This ankle tattoo simply symbolises "love and passion", nothing too special in terms of backstory.

Piercings:
N/A

Makeup Style:
As previously mentioned, the only 'make-up' he uses is skin lotion.

Clothing Style:
Kuda likes wearing dark shades of different colours, wearing lighter hues from time-to-time as well. He also likes to wear emo-style clothes too, as it's deemed trendy.

Clothing Size:
Shirt - Medium
Trousers - Medium

Shoe Style:
Kuuda can be seen wearing some denim converse shoes, or some classic running trainers.

Shoe Size:
Japanese - 25.5

Nail Appearance:
Kuuda has nicely cut nails, nothing else is deemed needed.

Section Three: Personality

Voice:
Ku has a fair voice. His pitch and tone match up to be just below average, causing it to be a little deeper than other people's voice. He speaks at a quiet volume, sometimes making himself hard to be heard.

Extrovert or Introvert:
Introvert

An introvert is often thought of as a quiet, reserved, and thoughtful individual. They don't seek out special attention or social engagements, as these events can leave introverts feeling exhausted and drained. They aren't one to miss a social gathering, and they thrive in the frenzy of a busy environment.

MBTI Personality:
ESTJ

ESTJs are often described as logical, take-charge kind of people. They are assertive and are very concerned with making sure that things run smoothly and according to the rules. They are committed to tradition, standards, and laws. They have strong beliefs and possess sensible judgement, and expect that other people uphold these same principles as well.

Strengths:
-
Kuda is a dedicated person: he sticks to his word.
- He's mature. This is classed as a strength due to the fact that immaturity can lead to some sort of eventual punishment, such as a fine or arrest.

Flaws:
-
His voice is quiet, leading to some people not hearing him when he speaks.
- He can overly-detail things at times, often causing the respondent to be confused.

Mannerisms:
-
Tapping his feet due to boredom.
- Scratching the back of his head when confused.

Morning Person or Night Owl:
Night Owl

Ku loves stargazing. He's not that into the spiritual belief of the stars, it's more of the beauty that they hold that makes him so brought towards it.

Favorite Sin:
Greed

Greed (or avarice) is an uncontrolled longing for increase in the acquisition or use: of material gain (be it food, money, land, or animate/inanimate possessions); or social value, such as status, or power. Greed has been identified as undesirable throughout known human history because it creates behavior-conflict between personal and social goals.

Favorite Virtue:
Prudence

Prudence (Latin: prudentia, contracted from providentia meaning "seeing ahead, sagacity") is the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason.

Ruled by Heart or Mind:
Ku is ruled by his heart entirely.

Section Four: W.I.P

Section Five: W.I.P

Due to Emiliano being brought into Karakura via Yanasa's unexpected death, I have decided to make Emiliano a temporary character. This means that in the new map, Emiliano will not be present. In the future, I may bring him back: yet it depends on what happens with Kuudo.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading this biography about my future character: "Kuudo Taketa". Again, I used Abi's (qbigail) format, full credit goes to her. I'll make sure to bump the thread if any updates occur, so don't miss out.
Yours sincerely, Will!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Attachments

• Kuuda Taketa.gif
    Kuuda Taketa.gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

winkkwonk

Level 99
winkkwonk
winkkwonk
Rich+
View attachment 18127

- [ Format by @qbigail ] -

Kuuda's face claim.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Section One: The Basics

RP Name:

Kuuda Taketa

Full Name:
Kuuda Taketa

Birth Name:
Kuuda Taketa

Nickname(s):
"Kuda".
"Ku".

Pronouns:
He/him.

Birthday:
8th July 2000

Deathday:
N/A

Star Sign/Astrology Sign/Zodiac Sign:
Cancer

Being a Cancer born on July 8th, you are meticulous, creative and mysterious. You seem to invest a lot of time in the plans you get involved into and at times, perhaps you put too much emotion in them.

, Japan

Ethnicity:
Yamato

Nationality:
Korean-Japanese

Aliases:
College Student

Section Two: Physical Attributes and Appearance

Physical Appearance:
Kuuda is overall, an attractive masculine figure. His white dyed hair is something that shouldn't be overlooked. You can see by his fairly clear skin, he takes care of himself better than most citizens. He doesnt apply any sorts of make-up apart from skin lotion on his face. The motive for this is to help with confidence. The ability to act with confidence is one of those important values any normal person needs to have to get anywhere in life. It makes him happy, which overall, is a mental positive.

Complexion:
Always tans, rarely burns.

Hair Color:
White (dyed).

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
126lbs

Body Type:
Mesomorph
People with a mesomorph body type tend to have a medium frame. They may develop muscles easily and have more muscle than fat on their bodies. Mesomorphs are typically strong and solid, not overweight or underweight.

Posture:
Always adjusts to a comfortable position, in which you rarely see him slouch.

Scars:
Small scars can be seen around his body, due to himself faced with delinquents often.

Surgery Scar:
N/A

Left handed/Right handed/Ambidextrous:
Ambidextrous

He can use both of his hands with equal amount of skill.

Age Character Appears to Others:
Kuuda appears about 22-26 to nearly everyone, due to his overly-mature personality.

Hairstyle:
Kuda has a medium-short fringe, short around the back and sides.

Tattoos:
Bouquet of Flowers

This ankle tattoo simply symbolises "love and passion", nothing too special in terms of backstory.

Piercings:
N/A

Makeup Style:
As previously mentioned, the only 'make-up' he uses is skin lotion.

Clothing Style:
Kuda likes wearing dark shades of different colours, wearing lighter hues from time-to-time as well. He also likes to wear emo-style clothes too, as it's deemed trendy.

Clothing Size:
Shirt - Medium
Trousers - Medium

Shoe Style:
Kuuda can be seen wearing some denim converse shoes, or some classic running trainers.

Shoe Size:
Japanese - 25.5

Nail Appearance:
Kuuda has nicely cut nails, nothing else is deemed needed.

Section Three: Personality

Voice:
Ku has a fair voice. His pitch and tone match up to be just below average, causing it to be a little deeper than other people's voice. He speaks at a quiet volume, sometimes making himself hard to be heard.

Extrovert or Introvert:
Introvert

An introvert is often thought of as a quiet, reserved, and thoughtful individual. They don't seek out special attention or social engagements, as these events can leave introverts feeling exhausted and drained. They aren't one to miss a social gathering, and they thrive in the frenzy of a busy environment.

MBTI Personality:
ESTJ

ESTJs are often described as logical, take-charge kind of people. They are assertive and are very concerned with making sure that things run smoothly and according to the rules. They are committed to tradition, standards, and laws. They have strong beliefs and possess sensible judgement, and expect that other people uphold these same principles as well.

Strengths:
-
Kuda is a dedicated person: he sticks to his word.
- He's mature. This is classed as a strength due to the fact that immaturity can lead to some sort of eventual punishment, such as a fine or arrest.

Flaws:
-
His voice is quiet, leading to some people not hearing him when he speaks.
- He can overly-detail things at times, often causing the respondent to be confused.

Mannerisms:
-
Tapping his feet due to boredom.
- Scratching the back of his head when confused.

Morning Person or Night Owl:
Night Owl

Ku loves stargazing. He's not that into the spiritual belief of the stars, it's more of the beauty that they hold that makes him so brought towards it.

Favorite Sin:
Greed

Greed (or avarice) is an uncontrolled longing for increase in the acquisition or use: of material gain (be it food, money, land, or animate/inanimate possessions); or social value, such as status, or power. Greed has been identified as undesirable throughout known human history because it creates behavior-conflict between personal and social goals.

Favorite Virtue:
Prudence

Prudence (Latin: prudentia, contracted from providentia meaning "seeing ahead, sagacity") is the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason.

Ruled by Heart or Mind:
Ku is ruled by his heart entirely.

Section Four: W.I.P

Section Five: W.I.P

Due to Emiliano being brought into Karakura via Yanasa's unexpected death, I have decided to make Emiliano a temporary character. This means that in the new map, Emiliano will not be present. In the future, I may bring him back: yet it depends on what happens with Kuudo.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading this biography about my future character: "Kuudo Taketa". Again, I used Abi's (qbigail) format, full credit goes to her. I'll make sure to bump the thread if any updates occur, so don't miss out.
Yours sincerely, Will!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Can't wait to meet this little bud

Users who are viewing this thread