(From Pinterest and edited by me)
✁ INSPIRATIONS ✁

✁ BASIC INFORMATION ✁
First Name
Shikichi Zhōu
Surname
Kaede Masuno

Preferred Name & Aliases
'Shiki' - Her friends usually call her Shiki, it’s the most common nickname there is in her name.

'Shi' - No doubt that nickname is her favourite, people very close to her usually call her that (Family, best friend...).
'Kiki' - some members of the baseball team call her Kiki, its much easier to shout 'Kiki' when you have to pick up the ball!

Height
5'6f -- 1'67cm

Weight
46kg -- 101lbs

Build
From afar you can see a small teenager sitting on the edge of the railing that overlooks the beach.
Her face has a heart shape. We can notice that her eyes are big and black as carbon,
that gives you a sensation of wanting to lose yourself in her eyes and not leave that small paradise.
Her skin is very soft, it looks like porcelain about to break. You have to admit that her body is small and fragile,
we could say that she's a doll easy to manipulate. Her gaze is fixed to the horizon,
and we can appreciate that she is moving her little lips, would be singing a music...?

Skin Colour
yellowish white with small scars on the body, probably from chickenpox.
Eye Colour
Black
Hair Style
Shi has always had short hair with his famous red and yellow wicks. But lately, she stopped cutting her hair and decided to let it grow.
Now, Shi has long black hair with red and yellow wicks. The shape of her hair is asymmetric, it does not follow a precise measure,
for example, if you notice, the left part of her bangs, where its the yellow wick, is shorter than the right part.

Fashion:
Date of Birth

1/03/04
Place of Birth
Huangyao Town, Zhaoping County, Guangxi Province, China
Nationality
Chinese & Japanese
Race
White, Asian
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs
Buddhism

GENERAL APPEARANCE
Personality
Shi is the typical rebellious teenager who doesn’t like anything, but knows how to moderate her character when it comes to important things.
Probably the sport is her best way to forget all her problems, and that’s why she decided to join the Bobcat Baseball team.
Apart from being a bit rebellious, he really likes the tranquility, the noise of the birds singing in the morning, very fairy tale!
Shi is a person who doubts a lot of her own decisions and never knows if what she does is right or not,
But that doesn’t stop her from learning from her mistakes, even though it’s hard to admit them... She’s just a teenager!

Diseases/Illness
it seems that for the moment Shi has no diseases...

Hobbies
✁ BASEBALL✁ Baseball is her favourite sport and she could spend hours and hours playing!

✁MUSIC✁ The music relaxes her a lot, and more when she listens to her favourite songs in front of the beach, when the sun is about to leave to let the moon shine...
✁WRITE✁ In her spare time, Shi composes songs with her electric guitar, it seems that she likes Punk and Rock songs.
✁FASHION✁ there is no better, than to be sitting drawing an outfit that you would like to create and try. Because yes! Shi creates her own outfits, even, one of her favourites is a denim skirt that she has created from a worn old pants. And with a leather corset she’s recovered from her mother’s closet.
Likes & Dislikes
LIKES✁
- Her room
- Punk music
- big dogs
DISLIKES✁
- big cities
- parties
- when people make noises with their mouths
RELATIONSHIPS✁
MISHA IVANOVSKI (CLOSE FRIEND) [ALIVE]
"you shouldn’t be afraid of yourself"

KENJIRO TSUDA (CLOSE FRIEND) [ALIVE]
"Kenji, stop being handsome"

YULIA VASILIEV (CLOSE FRIEND) [ALIVE]
"oh my god, stop hanging pictures of me drowning in the pool"

MARISE IENAGA (FRIEND) [ALIVE]
"I CAN SWIIIIM"
ERI S. KEKANTSU (FRIEND) [
ALIVE]
"WATER GUNS FIGHT RIGHT NOW!"

CHAD LARESCA (FRIEND) [ALIVE]
"You're creepy Shiki"

SUBARU NARUSAKA (FRIEND) [ALIVE]
"WIWIWIWIWIWI"

YAMARO HAMILTON (FRIEND) [ALIVE]
"You know that I'm the best pitcher"

✁BIOGRAPHY✁
It seems that Shi does not want to talk about her life right now, maybe you have to wait a little?

[!] This character is WIP, if I have forgotten any detail or my character knows you and I did not put you, let me know! And now, just be patient :sobbing: [!]

Last edited:

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
~NEWS~
[+] Added an Alias
[
+] Edited sexual orientation
[
+] Edited a relationship