Wallet/purse suggestion

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 118
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
IGN: Toebeannn
DATE: 15/04/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: To have working wallets/purses.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Now that we have I.Ds and still have credit cards, it just makes sense to have a wallet/purse to put it in. It makes it more realistic.

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
-0.5 / +0.5
Bags working again would be preferable to purses and wallets being introduced. Bags would be far handier, especially for those who do not have an apartment.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-31_at_6.00.02_PM.png
Old SRP be like... well, even if it's the school bags displayed in my inventory here! Or even if they could make the bunny, frog bag, etc usable , that would be fantastic.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
-0.5 / +0.5
Bags working again would be preferable to purses and wallets being introduced. Bags would be far handier, especially for those who do not have an apartment.
View attachment 29500
Old SRP be like... well, even if it's the school bags displayed in my inventory here! Or even if they could make the bunny, frog bag, etc usable , that would be fantastic.
Hey I'm in that screenshot!

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
If bags should return they should come back with a better system, attributes should be applied to certain items to make them bags, the plugin should allow the item to have a set number of rows and apply an ID to the bag which determines what items are saved to it (the ID only being applied once the bag is clicked for the first time.)

It would allow more customisation over types of bags and maybe even introduce them as custom items if we get to that point.

From a more negative standing note, however, bags have been the cause of multiple cases of duping over the past years, it makes one wonder if they should really come back and create an extra thing for staff to monitor over players.

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
If this suggestion had a bit more explanation on how it would work I'd agree but I'm kind of lost right now so mutual

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Back when the bag plugin was removed, it almost broke the server with lag. Unstable plugins like that are better left off the server.

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
Honestly, you already have an inventory that holds much more than an average person could typically carry on them. Just roleplay out storing things within your bags/school bags

pashy

Level 183
Honestly, you already have an inventory that holds much more than an average person could typically carry on them. Just roleplay out storing things within your bags/school bags
I still think bags inventory space is way better. Now, not necessarily they put effort into making them available but, if possible so then it'd be cool it returns. Typically an average person wouldn't carry much items but is there really average people on SRP? They all usually have alot of stuff in their inventory. I encounter alot of people with full inventories (can't take stuff I throw them) or almost full.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
We'll be adding backpacks and bags back later this year with a similar storage system to the Lockers. With this, we'll add a wallet/purse item with a smaller amount of slots that will allow you to hold your cards (we won't be implementing this for money).

Users who are viewing this thread