Warp Suggestion

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
IGN: Arocatula
DATE: 2/13/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I suggest for teachers (and professors) there be a possible warp to their classroom
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This can help in case if teachers are stuck and forget where their classroom is (like me), and adding a command like that would probably help teachers and professors get their way to their classroom. This can also help if teachers and professors are somewhere during school hours and need to get back to their class quickly in case of something important or something like that quickly.

Last edited:

Mark 9:42

Level 19
You'll memorize your classroom location with time. Use the elevators for staff to get places quicker. Having warps readily available is also unrealistic.

For me, I prefer taking the scenic route. It's nice to physical go through the school to find my way.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

I've been in the professor faction twice, it can't be that hard to just walk to your classroom. Professors and teachers need to be on top of everything they're doing, which means that if they do need to urgently get back to their class on time, it's on them to begin walking there early.

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+

I haven't been a professor or a teacher but I have worked in the school employee faction and the same thing applies. If you know you need to get to your station/classroom within a timely manner and before a certain time, then that's your responsibility to get there. Even if that means leaving early from whatever you are doing. As others have stated, yes, in the beginning it will take some time to remember where your classroom is but within due time you will remember. Adding a warp is unrealistic and unneeded.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
You'll memorize your classroom location with time. Use the elevators for staff to get places quicker. Having warps readily available is also unrealistic.

For me, I prefer taking the scenic route. It's nice to physical go through the school to find my way.
There's an elevator?

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

not a teacher but pretty sure it teleports you to your assigned class already when you start it

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
You can class start and join the class like every other student by clicking the join button!

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback.

- Classrooms aren't very far apart, walking shouldn't take you longer than 30s - 1m depending on your knowledge of the school​

Users who are viewing this thread