cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
IGN: Valleygirl2696

DATE: May 9th 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A way to switch between different characters easier. like by having a log section like the wardrobe with the character skin, name, and desc (I know this may be hard to implement but could benefit roleplay massively)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
it would make it easier to switch between different characters on one account, as I am aware many people have multiple characters for one account. I for one, find it annoying that every time I want to switch my characters I have to change over everything, and it can become repetitive and annoying for people who may have many different characters.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I mean, it doesn't take long to switch it all... but it's a good idea
+0.75/-0.25

Last edited:

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
That's not the same thing that they're requesting. It's close, but not the same. They're requesting if you change skins, it automatically changes your name, desc, and skin. So yeah, it is close but not the same thing.

pashy

Level 183
+1 but not exactly what you are suggesting

They should change the system to FRP's where you have multiple chatacters slot and then you select the slot of the character you want where I think I should give you the description selected for the chatacter, their roleplay name, main skin (Changeable within wardrobe), and when the new trello thing is implemented for hex color codes it updates you to their chat special color code.

Although a similar suggestion got denied recently

Users who are viewing this thread