MitsuEVO

Level 5
MitsuEVO
MitsuEVO
Notable
IGN: MitsuEVO
DATE: 4/08/21​
What do you need to Suggest or Mention:
Not going to make this long or anything but I've seen players using /ooc chat to advertise that they're willing to buy/sell weapons or other certain items. In fact, they should do it in character as they're not really Role-playing it out as they should. My suggestion is to enforce it as a rule again for players who want to metagame on selling items (Mainly Weapons) through /ooc chat.

(1st Example: /ooc Is anyone selling a Spiked-bat? Please DM on discord @ Username#0000)

(2nd Example: /ooc Hey if anyone is interested in buying Knuckle-dusters or a Kuri Katana. Please DM on discord @ Username#0000)​

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
Thank you for talking on this I fully agree with this as weapons should be sold ICly only as any in-game item.
+1

MitsuEVO

Level 5
MitsuEVO
MitsuEVO
Notable
it isnt allowed in the first place
Not every player knows that. Yet, the majority of the meta-gaming rules were taken out, while back. Meaning players will use it as an excuse to broadcast it on in-game ooc chat that they're selling items/weapons, etc.

Last edited:

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
Not every player knows that. Yet, the majority of the meta-gaming rules were taken out, while back. Meaning players will use it as an excuse to broadcast it on in-game ooc chat that they're selling items/weapons, etc.
it's still already a rule, they'd most likely receive a private warn about it

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
+1

Although this isn't allowed either way us Staff can't moderate OOC chat a lot, and to be totally honest this wasn't a huge problem but now due to GangRP slowly making its rise back to 'fame' I do agree we should make this an official rule that MUST be enforced

Users who are viewing this thread