Not open for further replies.

atkoi

Level 27
IGN:
atkoi

DATE:
11/30/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

For weapons, I feel it would make sense to specify some weapons being able to take minor limbs vs major limbs, in the sense of when someone uses major perms for things like, say, taking an eye, they use a knife. Typically, and realistically, a knife would be able to do that. But stats-wise on SRP it doesn't because it's a small blade, and when referring to limbs it's specifically referring to your arms and legs.
I feel that adding specification for minor limbs and major limbs on weapon stats would make sense.
An example would be a pocket knife can take minor limbs (eyes, fingers, toes, nose, ears)
A fire axe can take major limbs (arms and legs)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It would lessen any confusion people may have with what weapons they can use for taking smaller limbs with weapons that would make more sense for something such as that. Realistically a knife can take an eye, or a finger, so introducing definitive minor vs major stats on each of the weapons would not only improve the confusion players may have, but it'll give them a better idea of what weapon they would want for the major perms they use.​

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
+1. I'd like a little further clarification for ALL players on what each weapon can & cannot do.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

For example, say that someone has a PK and want to take a minor limb(eye, ear, finger, etc) since with the current rules you would need at least a katana. It would give situations more rp chances than using an entire katana for 1 small limb

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
what the hell is a minor limb? it's either a limb or it isn't wth it's been like dat forever tht knives can take fingers and it'd count as major no1 did it cuz what's the point when u cld jus take an arm

da stats i wrote r fine fr even if they removed the credit of my name there 4 no reason 1669953482796.png

SIMPL3Z

Level 96
Community Team
Lore Team
IGN:
atkoi

DATE:
11/30/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
For weapons, I feel it would make sense to specify some weapons being able to take minor limbs vs major limbs, in the sense of when someone uses major perms for things like, say, taking an eye, they use a knife. Typically, and realistically, a knife would be able to do that. But stats-wise on SRP it doesn't because it's a small blade, and when referring to limbs it's specifically referring to your arms and legs.
I feel that adding specification for minor limbs and major limbs on weapon stats would make sense.
An example would be a pocket knife can take minor limbs (eyes, fingers, toes, nose, ears)
A fire axe can take major limbs (arms and legs)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would lessen any confusion people may have with what weapons they can use for taking smaller limbs with weapons that would make more sense for something such as that. Realistically a knife can take an eye, or a finger, so introducing definitive minor vs major stats on each of the weapons would not only improve the confusion players may have, but it'll give them a better idea of what weapon they would want for the major perms they use.​
+1, i legit have this exact thing also in my own suggestion that i posted today (02/12/22)

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Reviewed

-
If a weapon can or cannot remove, limbs will be added to the weapon profiles soon.
- I'll write a document specifying what defines a limb as major or minor soon and post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread