mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Weapons and The Big Issue With Weapons in RP.

TechJD

Level 43
I feel as if weapons are taken too seriously. I feel as if people write complete paragraph essays in looc because 'Realistically the Katana... Blah Blah Blah..". I feel as if people take the game way too serious and expect it to be realistic. I feel as people need to remind themselves that yes we add realistic environment and realistic features but at the end of the day, its still a game.

Because im gonna be honest with you. If we were being completely realistic. Then You wouldn't be able to go into the sewers, If you had weapons in you inventory and not in a bag,Then it would be visible icly due to you not being able to put an entire katana in your pocket. And I could go on and on about it.

I feel as if people constantly to this to try and make a point with people in order to powergame and or rdm. I feel as if they attempt to use realism in order to make loopholes in the rules.

I want yall's Opinion on this Subject.

I felt like it’s even really hard to get a weapon. Right now my most dangerous weapon is an umbrella. Can the black market become easier to be found? Or make the weapons easier to get in some way?

If the black market can’t be found then they are doing their job right. Black market dealers are not easy to find. And they don’t just deal to anyone. If you can’t find one then that’s just to bad.
May I ask what are the weapons besides the weapons that was sold from black market? Like, weapons from the “white” market, normal markets.

TechJD

Level 43
May I ask what are the weapons besides the weapons that was sold from black market? Like, weapons from the “white” market, normal markets.
Technically anything can be used as a weapon but The actual weapons are more lethal

Users who are viewing this thread