mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

wetdonny's Police Application (Carson. Adler)

1HUNNID

Level 5
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): wetdonny

Previous bans: I have been previously banned for toxicity, failrp, vice versa, but I have changed for the better, grew out of it, all has been sorted and such behavior will never happen again.

Describe your activity on the server: I regard my activity on the server as extremely active. I am in the stage where I am on about 7-8 hours a day.

Which timezone are you in? I am currently in UTC+1 (England)

Do you have Discord? Indeed, it is wetdonny#6197

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I very much do.

List your current and past applications:
Ban Appeal = Successful

Spanish Application = Successful
Korean Application = Successful
Ban Appeal = Denied
Ban Appeal = Successful

What is your motivation for applying?: I have many motives for applying to join the looked-down-upon Karakura Police Department, especially from GangRPers. The town of Karakura is always infested with accidents or murderers ready to happen, so I want to be there and help if it does. I have been told to apply to join the team many times even some by the officers. Some friends have joined it and told me about the great experiences to join and how much fun it is! I have recently left GangRP to pursue CopRP, and to achieve much more roleplay experience in different sectors of the server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I have been to Japan many times in my life time in real life, so that boosts my understanding. My brother is taking a course in Criminology as well. I have thoroughly read through the rules over and over to make sure I am aware of what I should do.

What are the Police ranks?
Police Commissioner

Police Captain

Police-Lieutenant

Police-Lead Investigator

Police Investigator

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Police Officer

Police Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know Police Work can be hard, stressful, and nerve-racking to do, but that's why I step in as I have the confidence and intelligence of what to do. Many deviants are in the city of Karakura doing serious crimes such as: Murderer, Arson, Kidnap and more. You need to have a large amount of Patience and not come into the team ready to be getting cash every five minutes. The role of an officer is to ensure safety upon regular residents. You have to make sure to be a good role model upon other civilians whilst doing your job. Cadets have to go through serious training to maintain a high standard of security and knowledge about their course. Reckless violence is unneeded even if in distress and when someone is buggering you. You must be able to answer 110 calls immediately and keep the caller calm and provide details of the laws broken.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are a huge factor of being alive, the streets being safe, and keeping the laws intact upon humans in the city. Crime rates have gone down by the special work carried out and can be minimized to the lowest it has ever been with a few hands of extra help. The city would be in carnage and as described in the Kazekage days, ''Hell on earth'' without these key workers. It makes the aspect of the server much more realistic as it's not as simple as taking out a Kuri or a Pocket Knife and stabbing it into someones neck anymore. Patrolling officers take care of this and likewise, keeping the rates of criminals at an all time low. Some people just want to be normal, invest in watches, or be friends, and are hunted by fiendish fugitives.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, and I take it very seriously, as I have seen it happen before so I know this is not a joke of a job to make about.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I agree hugely and I am sure to impress if I am accepted into a Police Officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Indeed, It is hugely important to attend trainings once occurring.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, you must carry on and train to make yourself visibly educated and ready for the job. This is also a rule on its own you must follow.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? Carson. Adler, nicknamed 'Eagle' after his last name, Adler, in German so means it. He's an outstanding beast-looking male at a whopping 6'4. He would have a darkish-tan as his hair flew in waves of like a beach. His eyes, large and green like a sparkling emerald is the highlight of his looks. His eyebrows, thick and bushy like a beard, a fragrance of Hugo Boss cologne was an aura scented around him.

What he's like on and off the job?
Carson is a really respectful male, in his late 20's. He is always first to the scene and always prepared and involved deeply into what he is doing. He would not tolerate any crimes as he would do his duty and warn, fine, or even arrest them. He would be a simple man, with many flavors of old music. He would be legitimate and honest, not keeping any secrets or emotions behind him. He would feel empathetic for any mishaps or accidents or for even people who don't deserve something.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He is always bringing gifts, and being as kind as possible to his fellow colleagues, he would be designed to portray a figure of a helping hand, whenever, where ever. He would dream of starting a family, gaining a wife, and stop crime completely in his childhood home.

BACKSTORY
Carson. Adler, a young boy with many aspirations, born in Germany and had a great family with a great relationship with them. He was introduced into hunting, after his father wanted to teach him some useful gun skills. He was forced to do it and was a pretty good shot. He despised it, it was like an arch-nemesis. He always cried and begged for mercy on the animal after a shot. He did great in school, studied well, avoided problems, and loved helping others. His family, didn't have enough money, to feed themselves, keep paying the rent, and to maintain a child.

He was kicked out, on the streets, alone. He worked hard, doing everything he can, buying low-budget meals to save up. It payed off, after a company saw his dedication and sportsmanship, they took him on, they brought him to Karakura, a dangerous place, though, at times a safe area, a new area to start a new life. He was brought up as a bodyguard in Auffalen, shortly after, kicked out, as many times he would be under influence after alcohol and gangs, parties, and more. His grades started failing, worse by the day. A couple of bystanders saw the state of the teenager, and decided to take him on his shoulders. He then learnt to mature, save up, the laws of the city, he started fresh.

He stayed after school hours to study, make something of his life. A few weeks later, mail came in, with millions of yen to his name. After his wealthy grandfather passed away, he inherited most of it as his parents were deceased. Shocked, he invested into school, which came out more by the days gone by. He dreamed everyday, a reoccurring dream, or the Police Department, him working there and achieving more and fulfilling his purpose. He took the sign and went to apply to join them. He wanted to make sure he made his family proud...

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Carson. Adler

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Eagle

Preferred Name: Mr. Adler

IC Phone number: 362-885-893

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: German

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3 years

Working Experience: Helped officers, taken internships, peoples bodyguard, and a short time being Auffalen's bodyguard.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in Criminology, Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree In Public Safety Leadership.

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Criminology, Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Physical Education

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Fluent Spanish and Korean

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread