How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?:
PDT

Describe your activity on the server:
i am on almost every single day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned, I do not plan on being band either

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do infact know, I will try to make sure I am online most times, accept if I am not able to, like my blood sugar drops and I don't feel good most likely I won't be able to get on the server

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptinist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The receptionist role is the roll to help others find there way around the school and help others in need with basic knowledge, they can also switch out reward tokens for gifts, they mainly stay at the front desk so they normally can't break up fights, if I had heard correctly if there is more then one on the job one of them can wonder around to break up and ease arguments, receptionist are normally calm half the time cause it causes others in fights to get in the cool fun time zone

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience in roleplay started when I was 6 I watched roleplay YouTubers like Aphmau, my grandma had Minecraft at the time so she let me pretend I was in a Minecraft roleplay, I got off of Minecraft for awhile and started to roleplay on servers from Roblox, like meep city, Roblox highschool and royal high, I started to get more into playing Minecraft and I still wanted to roleplay, so I decided to find out different roleplay servers this was the only server that had actual people and roleplays on it

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join the school employee faction because I am very fond of school employee's I think they are slightly underrated oocly, this is a very weird dream but I have always wanted to become a school employee at a school, I want to be that one cleaner everyone loves or that one tutor that teaches everyone, I want to be that one lunch lady/man that gives you an extra juice box when you had a bad day

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whans_whale-3rd-lang-app.62550/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/blue_boy_whale-russian-application.61557/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app.61205/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.60821/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-language-application.58523/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I have no extra roles on the server

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: If they did so I would try and think of it in there way, I would want to understand why there having a bad day, if they doing stop I would try and deescalate the situation

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would either call one of the teachers/proffers for help but if it is class time or they are all busy I would try and break up the fight before handing them a detention slip

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
It depends on how inappropriate they are acting at that moment, if they are being inappropriate to a teacher I would tell them that it is NOT okay to flirt with someone and if it is with some one with a partner I would think they can stand up for themselves and or I can tell at the person being explicitly inappropriate for not being smart and flirting with one of a partner Or if they are trying to hit them I think I would have permission to push either the one throwing hands or the one getting hands thrown out of the way

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When he is in the break room he most likely is only there for a few seconds or if he needs to call his husband for an emergency, but if talked to he will respond

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
he would stand up from his chair looking down at the person with a big welcoming smile
/me
he would try and organize some of the many papers on the desk trying to get them figured out but failing in the process and just leans back into the chair
/me
he would secretly pull out a small snack taking a massive LOUD bite before stuffing the snack into his oddly big pocket

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): kumazou Selene
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): mr Selene
Preferred Name:
Kuma

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachlors
Major(s):
phycology
Minors:
Graphic design, and drama

Nationality:
Russian Japanese
Known Languages:
Japanese,(base lang)

Backstory

kumazou Selene has been a middle child he lived on a farm land in a small part of Japan with his mother and father and two siblings, they lived on a western farm, he grew up working hard and selling foods, growing foods, and specially he ADORED to eat ALL the food! He grew up to be a tall STRONG man, when he turned 18 the age he was able to move away he was able to go anywhere he wanted, he wanted to live in a brand new place, he moved to kakakura not thinking he would stay there long, but he met his soon to be husband Yamato, they intently hit it off, kumazou gave Yamato the nick name yuki, yuki tough kumazou all about his culture and religion, soon after they got married and moved into the same apartment they adopted kids together, they had to find a way to make money,

Motivation for Joining KHS: Some of my motivation for joining KHS is that when I was a student I loved to see the school employees helping students find there way around the campus and so I wanted to become more of a Help to my class and the students below my class! Some other motivation I have is from my Hubby, he was the one trying to help me find jobs such as this one!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
i feel like my personality can make sure that others can stay in line, i can also bring in food for everyone else!

────────────

Extra
hey sorry for some of the things seeming very bland and unfilled, i have dyslexia wich makes it hard to read most things, i apligize

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread