mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What ARE xenogenders exactly?

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
HELLOOO! Thank you for reading my amazing guide on xenogenders! I'm your host, Vincent or V, and I did that one neopronoun guide thing last year. I've decided to get this out quite a few months early so I can post more things like this!

I'm Vincent (Or V) a non-binary school roleplay player who has felt like a xenogender a few times actually although it's pretty solid now! I use They/Xe/He pronouns!

Well, first of all, What ARE xenogenders exactly?

Great question! Xenogenders are a form of more non-binary gender as they do not correspond most of the time with the sexes/genders of male and female! They usually link to a noun (Person, place or thing) but mainly an object like a cat or a star! Not many people have them as people or places as it may be classed as mocking.

Second of all, how do you call these people?

You'd call them by their preferred (neo) pronouns - read my guide on that HERE -. Mainly people that identify as stargender, as an example, use star/starself which is a form of neopronoun.

Third of all, how do I know if mine/my friend's/other's xenogenders aren't a form of mockery against people?

Well.. That's all on you to decide! If you do something like "Italygender" then most of the time it will be a form of mockery and mocking people who identify with xenogenders. If it's something like Kitgender then most of the time it will be valid, exactly like stargender, they will usually use forms of neopronouns like Kit/Kitself!

Fourth, how do I come out about identifying with a xenogender?

There's two options. You don't. OR.. You very formally talk to someone about the concept around xenogenders and more on how you feel and identify, if they don't get it or are transphobic against it, don't worry. Lots of that information is quite new to the person, especially if they don't really follow with LGBTQIA+ labels that often!

Fifth and finally, what does the flag look like?

The xenogender flag is actually quite pretty if you ask me! It looks like this! This is the flag for xenogenders as a whole, although more popular xenogenders will get a personal flag of their own!
1679141553719.png

Now, why did I make this, you may ask.

I made this to help others feel comfortable in their own bodies and understand that others are exactly like them/have been in their position. You shouldn't feel hurt or feel wrong or broken if you identify with a xenogender!

PLEASE DO ASK QUESTIONS, STAY AS RESPECTFUL AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO LIST WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE NEXT FROM ME TALKING ABOUT LGBT! A few examples are listed here!:
  • How to get used to someone's new pronouns
  • "Unusual" labels
  • What does (insert sexuality/gender) mean?!

Users who are viewing this thread