mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What are your character achievements?

ElignoreYou

Level 11
ElignoreYou
ElignoreYou
Omega+
Give me some of your character accomplishments! (Extra points if you include their aspirations.)

If not yet achieved, what do you want them to accomplish?

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
Riwoo Yeun
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
When I first made him, I wanted him to be more different, drastic from my other characters. Known.

- He became known, reached 1k views on his biography, I'm proud enough!
- He went into all the rooms in the therapy ward in EMs
- He had phases with many people, interactions, etc.
- He went through character development
- He's my first character I fell fond of keeping!

I WANT HIM TO BE EVEN MORE KNOWNNN!! More characters interacting, new development, etc.

HIS ASPIRATIONS
Riwoo wishes to find himself rather than anyone else, he wants to be proud of himself. Sure he finds himself aspiring to find love and what not but, he wishes to become successful enough to be proud in himself. Riwoo wishes to make his 'mother' proud in his choices, to become someones role model.

Nayao Zhuang
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
My only intention making her was to have a small twist to her that brought out her character, and so it did.

- She became my Black Market Dealer
- She had character development
- Many recognized interactions
- I got to interact with people I never expected to
- She's for sure different!

I WANT HER TO BE MORE KNOWN TOOOO! Yeah.

HER ASPIRATIONS
Nayao wished to become a doctor or any part of the medical field, she wishes to make someone proud. Her mother? Herself. Though now, she wishes to become known, whether for her crimes or beauty. She wants to be out there.

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Annabell Sturm!
- Became the first female Higher Up of the KPD
- Then to this day, has been the only female Captain of the KPD

Why?
Spite :D
A lot of people used to act weird around female characters ICly and OOCly, especially a few years ago. She (and I) wanted to show she could do the job and do it better than those she was working with.

tayfun

Level 67
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
Goemon Asōgi:
- He's not only Karakura's youngest Attorney General, but he's also the first male to hold the position. Surely, that's something to be proud of, right?
-> Accordingly, he's helping shape Karakura's legal system, through trial and error, in whatever way he can. He's a man who loves challenging the norm, and does not get frightened by change.
- He's the head of the Asōgi family, and keeping things together - helping his family with whatever, whenever, no matter if there's any conflict.
Also, his biography is the 8th most viewed on the forums. So my boy's famous!

My other characters aren't quite as accomplished as he is, however...

Aria Saiky wants to be more outgoing, more social, wants success with his acting and/or his fashion designing.
Ayame Banjīkusu wants to find herself; find her drive, as it were. As of right now, she's grappling with whether or not she's a heroine. There's power in words, in titles, and she does not believe she has that power.
Yoshihisa Busujima, our golden retriever receptionist, wants to help shape the youth of Karakura, to encourage them to be better.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Mee-young, if you sort by views descending, is the 5th most viewed biography at 8k views and probably one of the more lore intensive characters on SRP

their backstory is still on going with their entire childhood written out even for event and the blue in her hair is now considered to be called “Mee-young” or “Customable” blue by some

I’ve had the character for nearly 5 years now with several major changes to their design.

As of today, they have been:
- a track team member
- a track team co captain
- a councillor
- a council vice president (high school)
- a council president (college)
- a journalist
- a club leader (x2)

And I don’t think I will be decommissioning this character any time soon

Users who are viewing this thread